Computer Schools Florida: Computer training in Miami area, IT certification programs, Corporate computer training Fort Lauderdale, Computer training center Florida, Microsoft, Cisco, Oracle, Novell certificate courses, Networking programs Miami-Dade County, Broward County, FL
The Academy prides itself in aiding “career changers," recent high school/ college graduates, and prospects seeking betterment within their profession. We provide a wide array of different packaged programs to guide students into the right certifications for their introduction into the IT industry. These premier certifications offered by our vendors will take you one step closer to placing you within the right company and the right salary.
The Academy offers the following career tracks for prospective students: The Network Technician Program The Network Engineers Program The Network Expert Program (Information Technology Professional Program Application Architect Program MCSA/MCSE Program MCSA/MCSE SL Program Microsoft Office Specialist Program MCTS/MCITP Program Cisco Certified Network Assoicates Program A+ Computer Technician Program Network+ Professional Program
Financial Aid is available for those who qualify:
We make every effort to provide all information available to our students regarding financial aid. We offer advisement and assistance on the application process. Students are encouraged to check with organizations in their areas to assess the availability of scholarships. At times, organizations, businesses, churches and professional associations, service clubs, companies and unions may offer help for the prospective student. Various types of aid for the eligible student may include the following: Inhouse Training Loan OVR Office of Vocational Rehabilitation Workforce Investment Act Department of Veterans Affairs
The Academy proudly provides it's vocational students with: Microsoft Approved Curriculum Training by Microsoft Certified Trainers Microsoft Certified Technical Education Center CompTIA Training Center Learn for Life Program Hands-On Training Lab Unlimited Practice Exams (TPG - see below) Authorized Prometric Testing Center Authorized Pearson Vue Testing Center Job Placement Assistance Books and Materials Included with Class Instructor Always on Campus Personalized Assistance Computer-Based Training Available
Test Pass Guarantee (TPG): The Test Pass Guarantee is our way of making sure you pass your certification exams. By passing a TPG, you earn yourself a second chance to pass the actual certification exam, meaning that The Academy will provide you with one extra testing voucher if you do not pass the first time. Qualifications which must be met: Must have at least 80% attendance in the specific class associated with the exam Must receive an 80% or above in the specific class associated with the exam Must receive an 85% or above in the practice exam
Benefits of Academy Certification Training Due to the quickly changing nature of the IT field, companies need to ensure that their employees go through quality training that provides up to date knowledge, skills, and practical hands on experience within a limited time frame. IT professionals have realized the importance of possessing a professional certification. It is no longer advantageous to get trained the orthodox way because time is a major constraint for both individuals and companies. Additionally, the less-expensive eLearning or self-study options do not offer the hands-on practical aspects of IT training.
WHY Choose Us? #1 Ranked Microsoft Gold Partner in the State of Florida Cisco Sponsored Organization through Element K Privately Licensed School by Commission for Independent Education Certified Staff Trainers and Consultants who are experts in their field Authorized Pearson Vue Testing Center Approved for Veteran’s Education Benefits (VA) Approved Workforce Investment Act Training Provider (WIA) Approved for training by the Office of Vocation Rehabilitation (OVR) Approved by Department of Homeland Security for 1-20 International Students Designated as Minority Business Vendor for the State of Florida, Miami-Dade County, Broward County, West Palm Beach County
• Get full spray tan certification in Florida with Aviva Spray Tanning Academy - the world's first spray tan academy!
• Aviva provides onsite spray tan classes in Miami in South Florida and Jacksonville in Northeastern Florida for beginners to advanced level beauty professionals and individuals.
• These 1-day certification programs are held regularly in a leading hotel in each city.
• Our comprehensive spray tan courses are also available online for students throughout Florida and nationwide to study from the comfort of your home or workplace.
• All of our spray tan certification programs come with a 100% money back guarantee.
• Our spray tan classes will equip you with the knowledge, tools and resources you need to add sunless tanning certification to your beauty career portfolio, start a successful spray tanning business, or improve the profitability of your current spray tanning business.
• On completion of your course, you will receive a Spray Tan Certificate signed by President and Founder, Mitch Bloom, stating that you have successfully trained as an Aviva Labs spray tan professional consultant.
• Sunless spray tanning is one of the fastest growing services in the beauty industry and has grown by 490% in 5 years!
• You will learn the simple but powerful business practices to do 50, 70, or even 100 spray tans per week in our courses.
Student Review: "Everything was explained perfectly (at Sunless 101). I learned so much by doing the hands-on demonstration." - Courtney
Central Florida Institute of Technology is an online school that provides a range of affordable career training & professional development programs in filmmaking, technology, business and photography at certificate, diploma, and associate degree levels for working adults and lifelong learners throughout the U.S.
Study areas include Aerospace Systems Technology, Business and Leadership, Information Technology, Film Technology, and Photography.
In general, students must be at least 18 years old for entry into these programs.
CFIT’s distinctive combination of strong academic programs and emphasis on collaborative and interdisciplinary study yields positive experiences for students and faculty to succeed in entrepreneurial initiatives and opportunities.
At CFIT, we value excellence in teaching, creative production, and service that transcends the classroom with immediate benefit to students and the campus community and with enduring benefits for students and the world.
CFIT is the perfect place to receive the education you need to move forward in your career, and your life.
On completion of a Certificate program, students receive a Certificate of Completion worth 1.0 – 2.5 continuing education units.
Online Certificate Programs: with Continuing Education Units
• Certificate in Screenwriting
• Certificate in Digital Filmmaking
• Certificate in Digital Photography
• Certificate in Aviation Management
• Certificate in Network Engineering & Design
• Certificate in Organizational Development & Leadership
Online Diploma Program:
• Digital Filmmaking Management & Entrepreneurship
Online Associate of Science (A.S.) Degree Program
• Digital Filmmaking Technology & Production Management
New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies
Courses / Programs
• New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies provides a wide range of accredited online certificate, diploma and degree courses (including doctorate programs) in the fields of naturopathy, holistic health, natural medicine, and nutrition.
• Our quality programs are studied online in Florida, the Southeast, across the U.S., Canada, UK, and worldwide.
• Based in Indiana, our mission is to offer students the best accredited online educational programs in natural health and herbal studies that are available.
• Studying with New Eden is easy and affordable. You can start studying with New Eden whenever you want and learn at your own pace.
• Our distance learning courses allow you the convenience and flexibility of studying in your own home or office, and at times that best suit your schedule.
• New Eden has full accreditation with the American Council for Holistic Medicine (ACHM), which provides clinical training for graduates.
• We also have school approval with the American Naturopathic Certification Board, and the International Association of Natural Health Practitioners (IANHP).
Student Testimonial: "Thank you so much for your assistance and advice while I was enrolled in the ND program. I experienced first rate advice and guidance from you and the staff. All of my calls and emails were answered in a very timely manner."
- Thomas, Doctor of Naturopathy Graduate
Gastronomicom International Culinary Academy, Miami
Courses / Programs
Gastronomicom International Culinary Academy is a leading European culinary arts school in the South of France. We also have a culinary school in Coral Gables, just southwest of Downtown Miami FL, close to Miami International Airport.
With our top-quality certificate programs conducted by French chefs with extensive experience, our French Cooking and French Pastry courses are taught at 1 Michelin star professional level.
Founded in 2004 by highly-experienced professionals in the fields of French Gastronomy, Pastry Arts, Fine Dining, and Sommelier, Gastronomicom offers premium training programs to those who wish to start a new career in the culinary arts field, or professional chefs who wish to impove their skills.
Choosing to study at our culinary academy will open the doors to employment throughout the United States as well as abroad.
Our short culinary programs in Miami are designed to teach the Arts of French Cooking and Pastry at a very high level.
In addition, we offer a special 1-year program which gives American students the opportunity to experience studying and working in the South of France.
Gastronomicom Student Testimonial: "Best experience of my life, incredible teachers and staff, highly recommend to anyone!!"
French Cooking / Pastry Certificate Programs: Available year-round, except for the month of August. Students in these courses choose a Cooking or Pastry module.
• 1 week / 2 week Discovery Program (20 / 40 hours)
• 1 Month Gourmet Program (80 hours)
• 2 Month Epicure Program (160 hours)
• 3 Month Gastronomic Program (240 hours)
Special 1-Year Culinary Program:
• 3 months in Miami studying French Cooking or Pastry
• 3 months in the South of France studying Cooking & French Language or Pastry & French Language
• 6-month internship in France
Based in Lee County, Florida, Biologix Solutions LLC is a nationally-accredited provider of online continuing education (CE) courses for nursing, medical, dental, physical therapy and body art professionals. All of our courses are authored by experienced professionals to provide the highest quality continuing education.
Whether you're looking to advance in your career, understand new laws and regulations, meet regulatory requirements, or simply keep your license and certification up to date, Biologix has a range of comprehensive and flexible courses designed to suit each student's individual needs.
All of our courses are online self-instructional independent study courses, allow you to work at your own pace and you can study when it is convenient. You can choose to finish them quickly or slowly, whatever fits your current life style. There is no limit to the number of times a participant may re-take the exam in order to obtain passing score.
University of South Florida Morsani College of Medicine Online
Courses / Programs
University of Central Florida's Morsani College of Medicine Online offers a Master's in Health Informatics and a Health Informatics Certificate program.
The degree and certificate are offered 100% online so that students can balance their lives and learn at a pace that accommodates their schedule. The courses provide comprehensive and in-depth tools and virtual materials that are tailored to engage students to comfortably master the material.
USF's accredited program, backed by years of experience and industry-leading curriculum, is preparing the future of the healthcare profession.
As healthcare and medical facilities are migrating their patient records and information to accommodate advances in digital technology, demand for Healthcare IT positions are set to increase well above the market average.
Online Health Informatics Courses:
- Master's Degree in Health Informatics
- Health Informatics Certification
Modules / Topics include:
- Foundation in Management Information Systems
- Introduction to Health Informatics
- e-Medicine Business Models
- Integrated Electronic Medical Records
- Managerial Communications
- Legal Aspects of Health Information Management
- Case Studies in Health Information Management
- e-Healthcare Ethics
- Health Data Management