Contact Page - Summer Art Classes in Paris
Pauline Fraisse Art & Culture, Paris:
Would you like to book a short painting or drawing course or private art classes in Paris during the summer months? Or, would you like to book a class as a gift for a loved one? If so, contact me below for details specific to your needs. I have been teaching art classes to adults, tourists, children, art students and professionals since 2010, and have welcomed students from all over the world to Paris, the "City of Art"!Email: Contact us below
Join me, Pauline Fraisse, at my quiet and comfortable studio in central Paris - in a chic neighborhood of the 7th arrondissement, on the Left Bank (South Side) of the River Seine near to the Eiffel Tower, the Invalides, and famous pedestrian street Rue Cler. The studio is also conveniently close to metro stations. In suitable weather (not too hot or wet), we continue sketching outdoors (where I lend folding stools to the students). This is a very good way to explore Paris, to discover places that one wouldn't necessarily have visited using a guidebook or following regular tours!
Summer / Fall Art Classes in Paris - in May / June / July / August / September 2019:
For beginners to advanced levels - adults & children.
• Mediums include sketching with pencil, drawing with pens/ pencil/ ink, watercolor painting, acrylic painting and mixed media; oil painting.
• 3-hour customized art courses for 1 to 4 adults, at the studio & outdoors (if suitable), twice a week (Tuesdays & Fridays).
• Classes for children & teenagers at the studio on Wednesdays, 1 to 4 participants/class:
- 90 minute class for children (ages 5 - 17)
- 1 hour course for small children (ages 3-4)
• Corporate / Team Building Workshops on request
• Private art classes in Paris available on request
• Possible painting day-trip in summer for friends / family to Giverny in northern France at the famous gardens & home of impressionist painter Claude Monet.
"I really enjoyed the class with you in August, "Ancient and Modern". You are an excellent teacher, guiding, demonstrating, and encouraging each student in the class. I want to tell you how excited my daughter Heidi was when I showed her my drawings....Heidi was practically speechless as she looked at the drawings, amazed at how much better they were than anything I had done before. Thank you for a truly remarkable class."
Some interested visitors submitting program inquiries to our school up to
2020-02-23 were from:
the villages, florida, USA;
Sherman Oaks, CA, USA;
Salt Spring Island BC, Canada;
Knoxville, TN, USA;