Contact Page - Evening German Course in Munich
If you live in Munich and want to improve your German, taking German evening classes with the Goethe-Institut may be the ideal learning solution for you! Conveniently situated in the lively district of Haidhausen, our German language school in Munich is within easy reach of the city center and easily accessible by public transport. We welcome students of all levels - from basic beginner to advanced.Email: Contact us belowGerman Evening Courses:
Deutsch am Abend
Course Duration: 8 weeks - 3 classes per week. Suitable for all levels.
• These intensive German classes are based on the Common European Framework for Languages, with each course building on the content of the one before.
• Get practice in
all of the key language areas - reading, writing, speaking and listening - and gain the skills you need to communicate in real-world situations.
• You will have a qualified level placement and advice, as well as the opportunity to take an exam.
• All course materials will be provided for you, and you will have individual learning in the media resource center.
• You will be awarded a participation Certificate on completion of your course.
Exam Preparation for the Goethe-Zertifikat C2
Course Duration: 8 weeks - 3 classes per week. Suitable for students at level C2.
• Designed for students at an advanced level, this intensive German course aims to prepare you for the Goethe-Zertifikat C2: Großes Deutsches Sprachdiplom examination.
• You will learn the examination structure through examples and simulations of the various sections of the exam, while practicing strategies and techniques.
• You will benefit from efficient instruction with plenty of variety, with all course materials supplied to you.
German for Architects
Course Duration: 8 weeks - 3 classes per week.
• This course is designed for architecture graduates and working architects from around the world who want to acquire German language skills in preparation for work at a German firm.
• It aims to provide them with the specialized German language skills and professional knowledge required for them to work on German construction sites and at German architectural firms.
• Students are also familiarized with the way things are done on German construction sites as well as all aspects of the planning, bidding and contracting processes.
• Participants must have language level B2 completed, and will prepare to take the C1 exam. (The exam is not part of the course.)
Some interested visitors submitting program inquiries to our school up to
2024-02-11 were from:
frisco, USA; Calgary, Canada; Italy; Banjaluka, Bosnia Herzegovina; Crawley, UK / GB; Santa Monica, CA, USA; NEW YORK, USA; Elche, Spain; Cabin John, Maryland, USA; and more.