Keystone International Schools, Istanbul:
Are you searching for a quality international high school in Istanbul? Located in Kucuk Camlica in the central Uskudar district of the city, Keystone International Schools (KIS) provides a holistic learning and growth environment for international high school students (girls and boys in Grades 9, 10, 11 & 12) from around the world. Offering Pre-K, Elementary, Middle & High School programs, KIS adopts the Ontario Curriculum from Canada, and English is the language of instruction
. Children also learn French as a second language from the age of 4, and continue studying French throughout the high school years.Email: Contact us below
• The Keystone International Schools (KIS) high school program is specifically for international students of expat families
. However, parents of children who are Turkish nationals are welcome to contact us here about our sister international school, Kilittaşı Schools in Istanbul, which offers bilingual education programs specifically for children of dual citizenship
(Turkish & other) whose family lives in Turkey or who are moving back to Turkey.
KIS International Secondary School / High School (Grades 9, 10, 11 & 12)
- Taught entirely through English
• Keystone International High School students follow a Canadian curriculum and graduate with an international high school diploma recognised by the Turkish Ministry of Education.
• As of the academic year 2019-2020, our Keystone schools in Istanbul and Toronto will collaborate to offer our high school students the option of obtaining a Canadian online high school diploma
• By 9th grade, our high school students have the opportunity to register for online courses at our Keystone Toronto school. They may complete the assignments and take the exams for these courses in Istanbul.
• If the courses are completed successfully and other necessary requirements for graduation are met, students obtain a Canadian high school diploma.
• This will allow our students to apply to Canadian Universities in the same way a Canadian student does, allowing them easier access to the world's third most successful educational system.
• Keystone International Schools' close-knit community and small class sizes serve to ensure that each high school student is attended to, respected and challenged, resulting in an education uniquely crafted towards the needs and personality of the student.
• Our highly-experienced and qualified teachers present demanding, open-ended topics that encourage students to observe, analyze, question, compare, and create alternatives.
• High school students discover new abilities for critical thinking and forming independent judgments, and actively read classic works, explore new scientific concepts, and learn to debate ethical issues in science, economics, literature and history.
• Students engage in a variety of mathematical reasoning, inquire, hypothesize and conduct hands-on science experiments, and write individual poetry.
• KIS high school students also have the important opportunity to learn French or German
as an elective foreign language.
• The post-high school planning resource at KIS empowers each student to assess his/her fields of interests and capacities, and to think independently about the direction of his/her future years after high school.
• College advisors, guidance counselors and faculty provide a supportive and resourceful environment which encourages each high school student to make the best decisions for his/her immediate life upon graduation. The college counselor provides support for students and parents alike through their college search process, with a goal of assisting each to find a best match university, college or technical school.
Our central campus in Kucuk Camlica is situated in the Uskudar district, bordered to the north by Beykoz, to the south by Kadikoy, to the southeast by Atasehir, to the east by Umraniye, and to the west by the Bosphorus.