IMI University Centre – International Management Institute Switzerland:
Establised in 1991, IMI University Centre – International Management Institute Switzerland is a leading accredited hotel management school in Lucerne. Situated only an hour from Zurich, we are a highly-specialized hospitality and tourism management institution which educates and trains young, talented individuals from around the globe to take up professional positions in the world’s largest industry. Our internationally-recognized undergraduate and postgraduate courses are taught in English.Email: Contact us belowHospitality & Tourism Management Courses:
All programmes are in English, but you can also learn French, Spanish and German as part of the syllabus. IMI courses are validated by our British partner - Manchester Metropolitan University (MMU) in the UK, and students who successfully complete our programme receive two awards - from IMI and from MMU.
Undergraduate Certificate & Diploma Courses:
- Certificate in International Hotel & Tourism Management
- Diploma in International Hotel & Tourism Management
- IMI Higher Diploma Courses: International Hotel Management; International Tourism Management; International Hotel & Tourism Management; International Tourism & Events Management; International Hotel & Events Management ; Restaurant Management; Hospitality Entrepreneurship.
Bachelor of Arts (BA Hons) Degree Courses:
International Hotel Management; International Tourism Management; International Hotel & Tourism Management; International Tourism & Events Management; International Hotel & Events Management; Hospitality Entrepreneurship; Restaurant Management.
Postgraduate Degree & Diploma Courses:
- Postgraduate Diploma in International Hotel & Events Management
- IMI Luzern MBA: Specializations in Sustainable Hotel and Tourism Management, Social Media Marketing, Swiss Hotel Management Operations, or Luxury Brands and Services Management.
- MBA in International Hospitality Management
Further Undergraduate & Graduate Programs:
- Undergraduate course in Global Business Management
- MA in Global Strategic Management
- MA in International Event Management
- MA in Tourism Planning & Management
- University English Preparatory Programme (UEPP) - Offered at 4 levels for students who need to improve their English level to the entry standard before commencing their IMI programme.
- Pre-Sessional English Course (PSEC) - Students on the PSEC courses join the last four weeks of an equivalent UEPP course. These courses are offered at 3 levels for students who already meet the required standard of English for their chosen course but would like to refresh their language skills.
- All courses are taught through English. However, students may also learn an additional language (French, German or Spanish). Having a knowledge of a second language enhances one's employability.