Admissions to nail & beauty schools in Houston area: Manicure school in Pearland TX offering nail tech training programs, pedicure classes, private lessons, boot camps for beginners to advanced cosmetology professionals, spa & salon employees. Serving students in South Houston area, Brazoria County, Fort Bend County, Harris County TX.
Texas Nail Educator, Houston / Pearland: Take the first step towards a new career as a professional nail technician! Texas Nail Educator provides private and group nail tech training in the Houston / Pearland area for nail technicians, cosmetologists, and instructors.
Group & Private Nail Technician Classes: - Nail Prep (1 hr) - How to choose the correct acrylic brush (2 hrs) - Level I Gel Nails (2 hrs) - Level II Gel Nails (2 hrs) - Level I Gel Polish (2 hrs) - Level II Gel Polish (2 hrs) - Level I Sculptured Nails (2 hrs) - Level II Sculptured Nails (2 hrs) - Level I Tip & Overlay (2 hrs) - Level II Tip & Overlay (2 hrs) - Wrap Nails (2 hrs) - How to use an E-file / Nail Drill (3 hrs) - Basic Nail Art (2 hrs) - Spa Pedicure (2 hrs) - Texas Manicure & Instructor's State Board Written Prep Classes (3 part class -1 hour each on 3 consecutive Saturdays) - Texas Manicure & Instructor's State Board Practical Prep Classes (1.5 hrs)
Nail Tech Boot Camp (1 day) Certificate of Completion given at end of class. Topics include: - Nail Prep - How to properly fit a tip - How to properly fit a nail form - Acrylic application - one ball method and three ball method - Mixing glitter acrylic - How to Sculpture a Nail - How to apply Gel Polish - How to do a French with gel polish - How to do Snake skin nails - How to do Rock star nails
• Conveniently located in The Woodlands TX, just 30 miles north of Houston, CMC Makeup School is a professional make-up school providing quality makeup artist certification programs and portfolio development in the field of HD (high-definition) & Pro Makeup.
• As well as catering to students in Harris County and the immediate south-east Texas region, our school in The Woodlands is also highly convenient for students from surrounding areas that include Spring, Kingwood, Sugar Land, Pasadena, Pearland, Baytown, Conroe, Huntsville, Beaumont, and also students from Louisiana. We also run schools in Austin and Dallas.
• Classes begin monthly for new students and we offer flexible hours and weekend classes.
• CMC provides training for new professional makeup artists in beauty makeup, airbrush, retail, fashion, FX, runway makeup, TV, videos, bridal and film makeup, as well as hair styling classes for makeup artists.
• Our make-up training includes a full professional makeup kit, and certificate on completion. Class size is kept to a maximum of 8 to ensure individual attention for each student.
Student Testimonial: "I had the most amazing time at CMC Makeup School. Chris kept it so interesting and fun and showed me so much! I was very sad to leave because I felt so at home there. Money well spent!
All the instructors were just amazing, and my business is booming since I've been there. I'm definitely going to come back and take more classes. 5 Stars from me!!"
Professional Makeup Artist Training • Airbrush 101 (1 day)
• Beauty Allure Make-up Artist Program (2 days)
• MUA PRO Program (4 days)
• The Masters Ring Program (5 days)
• The Ultimate Artist Program (8 days)
• The Ultimate Artist PLUS (10 days)
• Beginning to Advanced Makeup Artistry (All programs combined, 15 or 20 days)
• Makeup Classes in Spanish (5 days)
Special FX Makeup / Career Classes (Dallas Only) • Portfolio Building Workshops (1 day)
• Special FX, Trauma, Moulage + Prosthetics Workshop (5 days)
• Full Body Painting Workshop (5 days)
Aviva Spray Tanning Academy in Houston, Dallas TX & Online
Courses / Programs
• Earn Full Spray Tan Certification in Texas or online from The World’s First Spray Tan Academy with a 100% Money-Back Satisfaction Guarantee!
• Aviva Spray Tanning Academy provides in-class 1-day spray tanning certification programs in Houston and Dallas, which are hosted in a leading hotel in each city.
• We also offer spray tan classes online for students in San Antonio, Austin, Fort Worth, El Paso, Arlington, Corpus Christi, and throughout Texas & nationwide.
• Online classes allow you to study at your own pace from your home or workplace, with the content available to study 24/7.
• Whether you are a complete beginner or an experienced beauty professional, our classes will equip you with the knowledge and skills you need to add sunless tanning certification to your beauty career portfolio, start a successful spray tanning business, or improve the profitability of your current spray tanning business.
• Learn the simple but powerful business practices to do 50, 70, or even 100 spray tans per week, and how to win huge numbers of new clients, service them exceptionally and retain them forever.
• After you have completed your course, you will receive a Spray Tan Certificate signed by President and Founder, Mitch Bloom, stating that you have successfully studied and trained as an Aviva Labs spray tan professional consultant.
Student Review: "I would never have known how to spray tan without the hands-on demonstration. I learned great techniques that I will be able to use."
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) courses for US / international students & professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, textiles, fashion, makeup, animation, visual communication, event management, architecture, dance, acting, film production, photography, & more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time learning in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
"The facilities that the Arts University Bournemouth has to offer are absolutely amazing. First off, the library was one of the most resourceful places I have come across in my entire stay there." - Orlando, USA, Animation Production
Located in the Westside area of Houston, Texas, The Institute of Cosmetology & Esthetics (IC&E) offers incomparable education by combining professional, hands-on training with flexible, affordable beauty therapy programs.
Courses include Cosmetology, Esthetics, Body Massage, Hydrotherapy, Waxing, Instructor Classes, CIDESCO Diploma courses, and more. Whether you are starting a new career, or looking to increase your income, our programs are designed to fit any schedule by offering weekday and evening study options.
IC&E is internationally accredited by the Comite International d'Esthetique et de Cosmetologie, CIDESCO, and nationally accredited and licensed by the the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation, TDLR, and the Texas Department of State Health Services, TDSHS.
International Accreditation means that our school is thoroughly inspected on a yearly basis by international inspectors regarding curriculum, staff, physical facilities, equipment, and teachers' credentials and found to meet the worldwide highest standards set down by CIDESCO.
Located in Shenandoah, just north of The Woodlands TX, Aveda Institute Houston is a leading beauty school that provides top-quality cosmetology and esthiology programs.
We also have schools in Dallas and Austin, as well as a range of other cities throughout the U.S. Financial aid is available for students who qualify.
Aveda Institute Houston is accredited by NACCAS – the National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts & Sciences.
With a vibrant mix of Southern, Urban, and Latin culture, Houston is a thriving and cosmopolitan city close to the coast. There is a heightened interest in beauty and fashion - from the downtown hipster scene to the trendy shopping district in Mid-town.
Situated only 30 minutes from Downtown Houston, Aveda is perfectly positioned to take advantage of this exciting scene.