Asian College of Journalism, Chennai: Are you interested in a career in the exciting world of journalism? The Asian College of Journalism is a media career training institute in Chennai that provides a comprehensive 3-term Postgraduate Diploma in Journalism program. The ACJ Diploma Programme seeks to combine the "How To" aspect of journalism with a critical and reflective "Why" perspective which enables the young journalist to keep up with the demands made by a dynamic work environment and, as importantly, by a changing society.
Postgraduate Diploma in Journalism: - Duration: 3 terms
Core Courses: - Reporting, Writing & Editing
- Tools Of The Modern Journalist
- Key Issues In Journalism
- Media Perspectives
- The Media, Law And Society
- Covering Deprivation
Asian Academy Of Culinary Art (AACA) in New Delhi is a global cookery academy under the guidance and leadership of a 5 star hotel executive chef and professional team with international exposure.
We provide comprehensive training in culinary technologies with many different methods of teaching in kitchens, under the guidance of world class chefs. We provide the highest level of culinary instruction through a world class program.
AACA focuses its academic programs to the future needs of the culinary industry, through unique, up to date and industry relevant programs.
Each Diploma holder from AACA leaves with the skills to launch an exciting career, not only in the worlds leading hotels, restaurants or resorts, but also as food writers, instructors and more.
Academy Of Advanced Endodontics is a private career training institute in the heart of Bangalore, India's Garden City.
We offer a wide range of short-term courses to dental practitioners, as well as a 14-week Integrated Clinical Endodontics program and a Concise Weekend Endodontic Certificate course - the first of its kind in India. Our course material and hands-on training programs are designed so as to optimize learning.
Our objective is to educate and enhance the knowledge of modern endodontics among general practitioners.
Each course is developed in accordance with the exposure levels of candidates, and is taught by expert tutors.
Located in Bandra, close to Mumbai city centre, Sheila Raheja Institute of Hotel Management has been established to facilitate the transition from hospitality academics to successful careers in hospitality industry.
Affiliated to the University of Mumbai, we provide a range of hospitality-related Associate, Bachelor, and Masters Degree programs as well as a variety of short-term Culinary Arts courses.
Hospitality, we believe, has new connotations in the modern world. It is an emerging industry with a bright future and part of the sunshine sector.
Like always, we love to be at the vanguard of action and with a preparedness expected of the leaders in the industry.
Hospitality & Culinary Arts Degree Programs:
- Masters (MSc) in Hotel & Hospitality Administration
- Bachelor Degree (BSc) in Hospitality Studies
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Culinary Arts
- Associate Degree in Hospitality Studies
- Associate Degree in Culinary Arts
Culinary Arts Workshops:
- Chocolate Making
- Thai Cooking
- Cupcakes Fiesta
- Eggless Baking
- Starters & More
- Cakes & Icing
- Vegetarian Cooking
- Healthy Baking/Cooking
- Family Cooking & Baking..
Indian Board of Alternative Medicine (Department of Distance and Continuing Education)
Courses / Programs
• Earn an internationally-recognized qualification in the field of natural health / holistic healing with the Indian Board of Alternative Medicines (IBAM)! Based in Kolkata, we provide a wide range of online / distance learning courses at undergraduate and postgraduate level to students from throughout India and worldwide.
• IBAM offers diploma, bachelor degree, postgraduate diploma, paramedical courses, master degree & doctorate courses in a range of alternative medicine therapies including Naturopathy, Medical Herbalism, Acupuncture, Traditional Chinese Medicine, & Reflexology.
• We also provide paramedical diploma courses, as well as 1-year specialization diploma courses ideal for registered medical practitioners who would like to incorporate alternative medicine and natural therapies into the treatment of their patients.
• Distance learning gives you the opportunity to learn from the comfort of your own home or office, and to schedule your studies around your professional and personal commitments. All of our courses are taught in English.
• The largest organization of Alternative Medicines in India, we are a Government registered institution with many international affiliations.
Student Testimonial: "It was very nice to complete my education with you. I applied for board certification as a naturopathic doctor. Please note that your diploma was accepted in order for me to sit for that exam, and is held in high regard by the board examiners. Thank you."
- John, Pennsylvania, USA
• Diploma in Alternative Medicine
• Bachelor Degree in Alternative Medicine
• Masters in Psychotherapy & Counseling
• Paramedical Diploma courses
• 1-Yr Specialization Diploma courses
• Doctor of Naturopathy / Natural Medicine
• Doctor of Holistic Medicine
• Doctor of Oriental Medicine
• Doctor of Medicine in Alternative Medicines
• Doctor of Philosophy in Alternative Medicines
• Doctor of Science in Alternative Medicines
• Doctor of Medicine in Acupuncture
• Doctor of Medicine in Electro Homeopathy
Situated in the upmarket business district of Banjara Hills, in the heart of the India's Pearl city, Hyderabad, Rachnoutsav Events Academy provides professional undergraduate and postgraduate event management programs, including foundation and Masters courses in Event Management, as well as a Masters program in Wedding Planning.
Founded in 1996, Rachnoutsav is today poised to translate its vast experience and expertise into a world-class Events Academy, with an aim to develop expert individuals in the field of Event Management and empower them with cutting-edge training.
Event managers are in great demand, due to the rise in corporate and personal events needing professionals to manage them. The growing need of skilled professionals in managing the increasing number of events in the corporate and media sectors is driving the event management industry. The courses offered by our Academy have an international appeal, with a practical-oriented training methodology. From day one, the innovative, skill focused and management driven programs at undergraduate and postgraduate level will mould the Rachnoutsav Events Academy students to excel in the event management world.
School of Journalism & Mass Communication, Gurgaon
Courses / Programs
Apeejay Stya University is a liberal arts university in Gurgaon in the state of Haryana in North India. Our School of Journalism & Mass Communication (SJMC) provides Journalism & Mass Communication degrees taught at bachelor, masters and PhD level.
While studying at SJMC, you will develop your creative skills and a strong aptitude for writing – be it for print or web. You will be encouraged to develop the critical thinking skills necessary for a successful career in the Entertainment and Media industry.
We aim to provide an excellent learning environment that allows you to discover your true creative potential. Whether you aspire to a career in television, radio, advertising, PR or events management, we groom future professionals across media platforms.
SJMC organises internship programs with reputed media organisations to provide you with hands-on, practical experience. Students also get involved in organising film festivals and other such activities.
Close to New Delhi, our thriving residential campus includes 75 spacious, well-lit, and airy classrooms, state-of-the-art lT-enabled lecture rooms, library, computer and science labs, conference halls, hostels, cafeteria, sports facilities, and green areas.