Asian College of Journalism, Chennai: Are you interested in a career in the exciting world of journalism? The Asian College of Journalism is a media career training institute in Chennai that provides a comprehensive 3-term Postgraduate Diploma in Journalism program. The ACJ Diploma Programme seeks to combine the "How To" aspect of journalism with a critical and reflective "Why" perspective which enables the young journalist to keep up with the demands made by a dynamic work environment and, as importantly, by a changing society.
Postgraduate Diploma in Journalism: - Duration: 3 terms
Core Courses: - Reporting, Writing & Editing
- Tools Of The Modern Journalist
- Key Issues In Journalism
- Media Perspectives
- The Media, Law And Society
- Covering Deprivation
Established in 2003, Aditya Jyot Institute of Optometry is located in Mumbai in the state of Maharashtra in the west of India. We provide a Bachelor in Optometry degree course and short-term comprehensive fellowship programs. We aim to prepare a cadre of well-qualified optometrists trained to provide primary eye care services to the society as well as to the optical industry opening vistas of opportunity for each student, to pursue a career of choice like academics, research and development in optical and opthalmic field, working in opthalmic hospitals or practicing independently.
Aditya Jyot Institute of Optometry is:
- Recognized by Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University, Nashik
- A Life Member of Indian Optometric Association
- A Resource Center of International Association of Contact Lens Education, Australia
We are considered to be the top of the line in clinical training of Optometry interns. Students area exposed to community outreach programs, workshops, conferences, public relation skill development activities. We offer special lectures conducted by super specialty doctors and professionals in the field of optometry from both India and abroad.
- Bachelor degree in Optometry - B.Sc. Optom.
- Short-term comprehensive fellowship programs: 1-year short-term comprehensive fellowship program is also available in clinical diagnostics to the 3 year diploma holder or 4-year degree holder in Optometry from a reputed institution in order to improvise on the clinical skills.
Asian Academy Of Culinary Art (AACA) in New Delhi is a global cookery academy under the guidance and leadership of a 5 star hotel executive chef and professional team with international exposure.
We provide comprehensive training in culinary technologies with many different methods of teaching in kitchens, under the guidance of world class chefs. We provide the highest level of culinary instruction through a world class program.
AACA focuses its academic programs to the future needs of the culinary industry, through unique, up to date and industry relevant programs.
Each Diploma holder from AACA leaves with the skills to launch an exciting career, not only in the worlds leading hotels, restaurants or resorts, but also as food writers, instructors and more.
The Flash Frame Visuals Academy was founded on the ideology that ‘hands on practical training’ combined with best industry practices is more productive than years of theoretical study for filmmakers. This educational model allows students to accomplish more in less time.
We believe that a filmmaker should have an extensive and expert level knowledge in all the dimensions of film making, from being a director to capturing it as a cinematographer, assembling the visuals in an edit room and adding sound to it.
Diploma in Digital Filmmaking (6 months)
Diploma in Television Production (6 months)
Professional video editing with Final Cut Pro (3 months)
Professional video editing with Avid Media Composer (3 months)
Indian Board of Alternative Medicine (Department of Distance and Continuing Education)
Courses / Programs
• Earn an internationally-recognized qualification in the field of natural health / holistic healing with the Indian Board of Alternative Medicines (IBAM)! Based in Kolkata, we provide a wide range of online / distance learning courses at undergraduate and postgraduate level to students from throughout India and worldwide.
• IBAM offers diploma, bachelor degree, postgraduate diploma, paramedical courses, master degree & doctorate courses in a range of alternative medicine therapies including Naturopathy, Medical Herbalism, Acupuncture, Traditional Chinese Medicine, & Reflexology.
• We also provide paramedical diploma courses, as well as 1-year specialization diploma courses ideal for registered medical practitioners who would like to incorporate alternative medicine and natural therapies into the treatment of their patients.
• Distance learning gives you the opportunity to learn from the comfort of your own home or office, and to schedule your studies around your professional and personal commitments. All of our courses are taught in English.
• The largest organization of Alternative Medicines in India, we are a Government registered institution with many international affiliations.
Student Testimonial: "It was very nice to complete my education with you. I applied for board certification as a naturopathic doctor. Please note that your diploma was accepted in order for me to sit for that exam, and is held in high regard by the board examiners. Thank you."
- John, Pennsylvania, USA
• Diploma in Alternative Medicine
• Bachelor Degree in Alternative Medicine
• Masters in Psychotherapy & Counseling
• Paramedical Diploma courses
• 1-Yr Specialization Diploma courses
• Doctor of Naturopathy / Natural Medicine
• Doctor of Holistic Medicine
• Doctor of Oriental Medicine
• Doctor of Medicine in Alternative Medicines
• Doctor of Philosophy in Alternative Medicines
• Doctor of Science in Alternative Medicines
• Doctor of Medicine in Acupuncture
• Doctor of Medicine in Electro Homeopathy
Cambay Institute of Hospitality Management, Gandhinagar
Courses / Programs
Cambay Institute of Hospitality Management offer undergraduate degrees, graduate degrees and professional learning programs in hospitality management from four campuses across India in Jaipur, Gandhinagar, Neemrana and Udaipur. Our aim is to educate the next generation of leaders hospitality management - one of the world's largest and most dynamic industries. Our wide range of hospitality & hotel management programs are taught by experienced experts from 4 campuses across India.
Our dedication to research and our personal commitment to students are what make our teaching stand out. Our faculty members explore critical trends -- producing research that shapes our industry's strategic, managerial and operating practices. That research comes alive in our classrooms, giving our students a competitive edge in whatever field they pursue. We also take the time, both inside and outside the classroom, to personalize our students' experiences. The result would be close knit network of alumni who would play a fundamental role in our educational mission. Take advantage of a truly distinctive educational experience. Discover your path to Hospitality Leadership.
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) in Hotel Management
- MBA - Service Sector Management (with specialization in Hotel Management)
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) - International Hospitality Management
- Diploma in Hospitality Management
- Bartending Certificate Program
- Food Production Certificate Program
- Bakery and Confectionery Certificate
National Institute of Computer Arts Institute (NICA) is a leading computer training institute in Mumbai in the state of Maharashtra in western India. We provide quality training courses in the fields of Graphic Design, Web Design, Animation and Multimedia. We offer short-term courses, professional, degree & online courses.
All our courses are designed to meet industry requirements and offer 100% job assistance. On completing any of our courses, you will have compiled professional portfolio complete with projects, assignments, color prints, demo reels of artwork created as part of the curriculum or during the course itself. This will reflect your individual creativity and will help during the placement process serving as a sample of skills learned.