Keystone Toronto International High School:
Keystone Toronto International High School in downtown Toronto was established by Keystone International Schools group (founded in Istanbul, Turkey) with the aim of providing the children of expats as well as international students looking to study abroad in Canada with the wonderful opportunity of completing a High School Diploma Program (Grades 9-12) in Ontario, in preparation for a smooth transition into post-secondary education or university in North America.
• Program for International Student Assessment (PISA) results show that Canada consistently outranks Australia, the UK, and the USA.
• Canadian universities consistently rank within the Top 25 of the world universities in various surveys.
• At Keystone Toronto, students follow the Ontario curriculum, while learning key self-management skills needed for later success in higher education.
• Apart from the core curriculum subjects, Keystone Toronto students choose their electives based on their interests and potential career choices (with the aid of their parents or guardians, teachers and guidance counselor).
• International students are placed in carefully selected homestays with a local family, with our student coordinator maintaining daily contact with the students and weekly contact with the host families. Keystone students are immersed in the Canadian culture, customs and values, therefore easing their adaptation period.
High School Diploma Program for Grades 9 to 12:
Prepare for the Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD)
Three University Pathway Streams to choose from
• Arts & Humanities
• Math & Science
• Business & Management
With an English Language Enrichment Program for international students.
• Toronto is the 5th largest city in North America, and an economic powerhouse in Canada as well as a major tourist destination. Home to over 100,000 international students, 25% of Canada's entire international student population live in Toronto.
• Toronto is a truly multicultural city, with over 100 distinct ethnic groups. Popular cultural communities and neighborhoods include Chinatown, Koreatown, Little Italy, Greektown, and Portugal Village.
• Toronto represents the centre of arts and design, culture, communications, and commerce in Canada.
• Keystone Toronto students get to explore the city of Toronto, its famous landmarks, museums and science centers through organized school trips. Our high school students meet and collaborate with leaders from various companies, business owners, specialized professionals, as well as university students during courses in careers and civics.
- Courses / Programs
|Address: 23 Toronto Street, Toronto, Ontario M5C 2R1, Canada|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2019 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.