Admissions to international schools in Canada: International IB boarding schools, private high school for international students grades 9, 10, 11, 12. Bilingual schools in Canada, Quebec English-French education, American schools, British secondary schools, IB world schools, primary international schools in Ontario, Toronto, Ottawa, Vancouver BC, Alberta, MB..
1.Keystone International School, Toronto - Kindergarten & High School
Courses / Programs
• Keystone International School in downtown Toronto offers both private kindergarten (for 4-5 year olds) and coed high school programs (Grades 7-12), as well as online high school courses & homeschool program for students globally to earn their Canadian High School Diploma.
• Keystone International Secondary School is a unique and dynamic school which follows the Ontario curriculum combined with a project-based, experiential approach to learning.
• The school was established by Keystone International Schools group with the aim of providing the children of expats as well as international students seeking to study abroad in Canada with the wonderful opportunity of high school studies in Ontario, in preparation for a smooth transition into post-secondary education.
• In preparation for college & university in North America, Keystone teaches students to think about what they learn, to understand, analyze, formulate, and propose logical solutions to non-routine problems. Students are taught to be resourceful, to connect their learning to real-life issues, to organize tasks, and manage their time to meet deadlines.
• International students are placed in carefully selected homestays in Toronto with a local family, with our student coordinator maintaining daily contact with the students and weekly contact with the families. Students are immersed in the Canadian culture, customs & values; easing their adaptation period. Alternatively, a Student Residence is available in downtown Toronto.
2.NSL Mondial, Public High School Program in Eastern Ontario
Courses / Programs
• NSL Mondial is a leading, reliable source for introducing the best English language immersion experiences in Canada and the USA for international students (children and adults), and the directors of NSL Mondial have over 30 years of experience in language education worldwide.
• We now offer placements into public high schools in Eastern Ontario (primarily Ottawa) for international students (in grades 9 through 12) seeking quality secondary school education in Canada while simultaneously availing of the opportunity to develop their English language skills when immersed in academic credit courses.
• With a metropolitan population of over 1.3 million inhabitants, Ottawa is the capital and fifth largest city in Canada, and enjoys the highest standard of living in the nation as well as low unemployment.
• For the international high school student, Ottawa offers the most educated population among all Canadian cities, and is home to a number of renowned post-secondary colleges, as well as research and cultural institutions, including the National Arts Centre, the National Gallery, and numerous museums.
• Ease of access: Ottawa is just 4 hours by train from Toronto, and a 1 hour flight. It is served by Ottawa/Macdonald-Cartier International Airport which is Ontario's second-busiest airport.
• Erindale Academy is a high quality private school that provides an ideal environment for international students in Grades 9-12 who desire to make a smooth transition from education in their home country to a university or college in North America.
• Located next to the University of Toronto, Mississauga campus, we are unique in Canada as the only university preparatory school located minutes from a university campus.
• We offer full-year and semester abroad programs from Grade 9 to Grade 12 that satisfy the requirements of the Ontario Ministry of Education Curriculum guidelines. We also offer an Advanced Placement (AP) program.
• On campus boarding facilities and homestay accommodation options are available to students.
• The Advanced Placement Program (AP) is a high school pre-university program that is authorised by the American University Council for secondary school in the USA and Canada. Successful completion of AP courses allow students to earn university credits that may be applied to their university program.
• TEA delivers a modern, personalized, student focused Canadian High School curriculum, reinforced with English learner language courses for academic study in Honors Mathematics, Science and Technology.
4.Reach Cambridge - Online Pre-University Courses / Private Tutoring for ages 13 to 23
Courses / Programs
• Online pre-university / college prep courses with Reach Cambridge via Private Tuition through Zoom - for Canadian & international students globally of ages 13 to 24 years old.
• Study your favourite academic subject through one of our intensive, one-to-one, personalised courses, and prepare for college or university from the comfort of your own home in BC, Ontario, Alberta, Quebec, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, across Canada.
• Based since 2005 in the historic city of Cambridge in the UK, Reach Cambridge has provided thousands of young people from all over the world with the opportunity to prepare for their futures in a university environment in one of the top educational facilities in the world.
• The purpose of our intensive pre-university courses with highly-personalised lessons from an expert tutor in that field is to provide a taste of the academic standard likely to be at the college or university that best matches your interest, and to enable you to learn the basics in your preferred subject, and lay the foundation for your future degree studies.
• With over 15 years specialising in providing quality academic courses for high school students and young adults, we know that matching a student with the right tutor is essential for offering a truly transformative learning experience.
Contact us today about starting a course in your preferred subject, and to discuss a flexible study schedule around your time zone and plans for college or university.