Admissions to international schools in Canada: International IB boarding schools, private high school for international students grades 9, 10, 11, 12. Bilingual schools in Canada, Quebec English-French education, American schools, British secondary schools, IB world schools, primary international schools in Ontario, Toronto, Ottawa, Vancouver BC, Alberta, MB..
• Keystone Toronto International High School in downtown Toronto was established by Keystone International Schools group (founded in Istanbul, Turkey) with the aim of providing the children of expats as well as international students looking to study abroad in Canada with the wonderful opportunity of high school studies (grades 9-12) in Ontario, in preparation for a smooth transition into post-secondary education in North America.
• At Keystone Toronto, students follow the Ontario curriculum, while learning key self-management skills needed for later success in higher education. Apart from the core curriculum subjects, students choose their electives based on their interests and potential career choices (with the aid of their parents, or guardians, teachers and guidance counselor).
• In preparation for college & university, Keystone Toronto International High School teaches students to think about what they learn, to understand, analyze, investigate, formulate, and propose logical solutions to non-routine problems. Students are taught to be resourceful, to connect their learning to real-life issues, to organize tasks, and manage their time to meet deadlines.
• International students are placed in carefully selected homestays with a local family, with our student coordinator maintaining daily contact with the students and weekly contact with the families. Keystone students are immersed in the Canadian culture, customs and values, therefore easing their adaptation period.
2.NSL Mondial, Public High School Program in Eastern Ontario
Courses / Programs
• NSL Mondial is a leading, reliable source for introducing the best English language immersion experiences in Canada and the USA for international students (children and adults), and the directors of NSL Mondial have over 30 years of experience in language education worldwide.
• We now offer placements into public high schools in Eastern Ontario (primarily Ottawa) for international students (in grades 9 through 12) seeking quality secondary school education in Canada while simultaneously availing of the opportunity to develop their English language skills when immersed in academic credit courses.
• With a metropolitan population of over 1.3 million inhabitants, Ottawa is the capital and fifth largest city in Canada, and enjoys the highest standard of living in the nation as well as low unemployment.
• For the international high school student, Ottawa offers the most educated population among all Canadian cities, and is home to a number of renowned post-secondary colleges, as well as research and cultural institutions, including the National Arts Centre, the National Gallery, and numerous museums.
• Ease of access: Ottawa is just 4 hours by train from Toronto, and a 1 hour flight. It is served by Ottawa/Macdonald-Cartier International Airport which is Ontario's second-busiest airport.
• Erindale Academy is a high quality private school that provides an ideal environment for international students in Grades 9-12 who desire to make a smooth transition from education in their home country to a university or college in North America.
• Located next to the University of Toronto, Mississauga campus, we are unique in Canada as the only university preparatory school located minutes from a university campus.
• We offer full-year and semester abroad programs from Grade 9 to Grade 12 that satisfy the requirements of the Ontario Ministry of Education Curriculum guidelines. We also offer an Advanced Placement (AP) program.
• On campus boarding facilities and homestay accommodation options are available to students.
• The Advanced Placement Program (AP) is a high school pre-university program that is authorised by the American University Council for secondary school in the USA and Canada. Successful completion of AP courses allow students to earn university credits that may be applied to their university program.
• TEA delivers a modern, personalized, student focused Canadian High School curriculum, reinforced with English learner language courses for academic study in Honors Mathematics, Science and Technology.
Some of the program inquiries submitted here up to
2019-04-08 were from viewers in:
Port harcourt/Rivers, Nigeria;
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia;
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia;
kabul, Kabul, dasht-e-barchi, Afghanistan;
sbs nagar, India;
You are here: School & College Search> International Schools in Canada, Toronto, Ontario, Vancouver BC, Alberta, Montreal..