Contact Page - Corporate Bahasa Indonesia Tutoring in Jakarta
Language Studies Indonesia, Jakarta:
Language Studies Indonesia (LSI) is a unique Department of Education school in Jakarta that provides corporate Bahasa Indonesia language training for companies and businesses. Our programmes are tailored for expatriates from all over the globe, using resources that reflect the world’s best practices in modern language education. Our language tutors cater for all levels of Bahasa Indonesia ability - from absolute beginner to advanced level.Email: Contact us belowCorporate Bahasa Indonesia Language Training:
• LSI is the only corporate training firm in Jakarta that is devoted solely to the advancement of Bahasa Indonesia.
• We have the experience and the expertise to design on-site executive training programmes which improve communication between expatriate and Indonesian personnel.
• Using exclusive resources reflecting the world’s best practices in modern language education, LSI provides in-company training of an international standard.
• Working in close partnership with clients, LSI designs and implements customised in-company Bahasa Indonesia training programmes to meet the specific needs and objectives of organisations throughout the city.
• LSI adheres to the highest professional standards, ensuring that the significant investment of client organisations is returned in the form of increased communication and improved staff morale and retention.
Bahasa Indonesia for Specific Purposes:
Upon request, LSI’s Bahasa Indonesia language instructors develop individual training programmes for business people, educators and other professionals requiring industry-specific language training.
Why Learn Bahasa Indonesia?
Bahasa Indonesia is the sole official language in politics, administration and the judiciary. It is the language of legislation, national and local government, court proceedings, political campaigning, and the military. Indonesian also dominates as the language of modern business.
In enterprises that involve expatriate staff or international transactions, English, Japanese, Chinese and other foreign languages are widely used, often side-by-side with Indonesian.
Some interested visitors submitting program inquiries to our school up to
2021-01-17 were from:
Czech Republic, Czech Republic;
London, UK / GB;
Bintaro Sawah Baru;