CP Kids at Chelsea Piers, Manhattan:
CP Kids is a dynamic early childhood learning center in Manhattan, NYC, offering child care services and preschool education. CP Kids offers CP Infants (ages 3-15 months), CP Toddlers (ages 16 months to 2 years and 11 months) and CP Preschoolers (ages 3 to 5 years). Parents may enroll their children for 2, 3 or 5 days per week in our School Day and Extended Day programs.
- Child care services for babies and toddlers from 3 months to 2 years and 11 months old
- Preschool program for 3 - 5 year olds
Features of our Early Childhood Programs:
- Multi-age learning environment
- Developmental curriculum including daily sports activities with our expert instructors
- Educating children in literacy, numeracy, arts, science, physical learning and more
- Bright, spacious, brand-new facility in the Field House
The CP Kids’ Preschool program is a continuation of our very successful, separate childcare program. Our learning environment is carefully planned to offer children multiple opportunities to learn physically, socially and cognitively.
- Literacy development, phonemic awareness, alphabet, and reading readiness
- Counting, number sense, and early math concepts
- Hands-on science explorations, social studies, exploration of our neighborhood
- Art, music, movement, and physical education
- Social development, being a friend, teamwork, and building community
- We offer families a warm, nurturing and loving second home for their children.
- Experienced teachers lead fun, active, hands-on learning activities while teaching important socialization skills.
- Warm, colorful and safe classrooms provide a home base for daily learning and playing, while the Field House’s state-of-the-art sports facility offers children the opportunity to participate in Manhattan’s best youth sports programs.
- All CP Kids staff are carefully selected and screened to ensure the highest quality care and instruction for our children.
We believe that multiage learning environments in the early years are beneficial to children. With good teachers to guide them, older children learn compassion and caring for their younger friends. Younger children find, in their older friends, models who help them reach up and out to more advanced skills. Also, all children get the chance to be the youngest, and as they grow up in the program, to also be the oldest someday. Finally, we strive to keep a balance so children have same-aged peers with whom to develop friendships that provide challenge and companionship.
Increased structure is one of the major differences between our day care and preschool programs. We capitalize on the maturing mind of the preschooler. Three to five-year-olds have increasingly greater levels of concentration, interest levels in special projects, and verbal skills for social interaction.
Our developmentally appropriate environment builds upon the learning that takes place in the toddler/2s years, and fosters the independence, critical thinking, and creativity of the three to five year old child. Intellectual growth is fostered through stimulating individual and group activities, opportunities for choice, age-appropriate materials and activities which help to develop oral language.
Email: Contact Us
- Courses / Programs
|Address: West 23rd Street and the Hudson River, New York City, New York , USA|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2022 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.