Contact - Private Schools in New Hampshire
Click on your City/Area name to view the schools listed
Tutor Doctor New Hampshire - Pre-School through College Level Tutoring Programs for Children & Adults:
We offer tutoring services for:
- K-9 Math; K-9 English; Algebra I, II, III; Geometry; Calculus; Trigonomety; Advanced Theories; Biology; Chemistry; Physics; Plant Science; Earth Science; ESL; GED; SAT, ACT prep; All foreign languages and more...
Infant Jesus School - Elementary School programs (Grades Pre-K to 6th):
- The curriculum for each grade is grade appropriate and the small classroom environment allows for the teachers to interact with each student and meet their individual needs.
- Core Academic Subjects
- Reading Enrichment
- Foreign Language
- Daily Religion Classes
- Specialized instructors in the following area: ...
White Wing School, Nashua - 2-Year Old Class:
8:45-11:15 Tuesday & Thursday or Wednesday & Friday
3-Year Old Class:
8:30 - 11:30, Monday & Tuesday
4-Year Old Class:
8:30-11:30, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays
Five-Day Program (4 & 5-Year Olds):
8:30-11:30, Monday through Friday
Extended Day Kindergarten:
8:30-1:30, Monday - Friday
The Derryfield School - College Preparatory Education Programs for Grades 6-12:
- Middle School programs:
Middle School courses are designed to match course content and skill acquisition with the developmental needs of early adolescents. In general, the coursework progresses as a student moves from sixth through eighth grade.
- Upper School programs:
Students entering the Upper School...
Salem Christian School - - Preschool program:
The preschool program is for 3 & 4 year-old children. Our program will meet the specific needs of your family and will be open from 6:30 am to 6:00 pm.
- Kindergarten program:
Full-day 5K program for 5 year-old children.
- Elementary School program:
This includes Grades 1-5. Students are in self-contained classrooms, designed to be small enough...
Mount Saint Mary Academy, Manchester - Pre-School through Grade 6 Educational Programs:
- Art, Band, English/Language Arts, Extra Curricular Activities, Library, Mathematics, Music, NWEA Testing, Physical Education, Science, Social Studies, Spanish, Spiritual Development, Technology.