Residential sports schools in France: Sports camps, football academies, summer soccer camps, tennis, athletics training schools for children & teens (boys and girls) in Paris & south of France. International soccer camps, sports boarding schools, academic year programs for high school students in 2019.
1.Paris Saint Germain Soccer Academy & Bordeaux Cap Girondins Soccer Camp
Courses / Programs
Soccer Camps International specializes in providing admission to renowned soccer football camps in Europe including 2 week international summer sessions with Paris Saint Germain (PSG) Soccer Academy for boys ages 13-17, and 1 or 2-week soccer camps with Cap Girondins Bordeaux Soccer Camps for boys ages 7-16.
Paris camp participants can choose to take the football program with or without French language classes. Weekly regular football training sessions are also available for boys ages 8-17 at the Paris program.
The Bordeaux camp is coached in the French language, with spring and summer sessions available.
Our special Soccer and French classes opportunity offers a highly educational summer program to all international students who would like to experience French culture and lifestyle near Paris, the City of Lights, and the summer of a lifetime!
One of the days as part of the program, students will either visit "Camp des Loges", Paris Saint Germain's professional training center, or Paris Saint Germain stadium in Paris: “Parc de Princes”. A full day visit of Paris (during your excursion you will see: the Eiffel Tower, the World Famous Avenue of the Champs-Elysees, the Arc of Triumph, etc.) and Disneyland Paris.
Prepare to experience Soccer Academy life with one of the best French soccer teams of the past 30 years!
Soccer Camps International also provides entry to prestigious summer soccer camps in Barcelona and Madrid in Spain, and in the UK and Italy.
Paris Saint Germain Soccer Academy: Spring & Summer Camps
• 2 week soccer sessions for boys ages 13-17 years
• 20 hours of soccer training / games
• 20 hours of optional French lessons
• Bilingual coaching
• Visit to the PSG training center or PSG Stadium
• Weekly football training sessions for boys ages 8-17 (no French classes)
Cap Girondins Bordeaux Soccer Camps:
• 1 or 2 week soccer sessions for boys ages 7-16 years
• Spring and summer sessions available
• Residential and Day camp options
• Coached in French (knowledge of French is recommended)
• Celebrating our 20th anniversary, International Language Camps is a European camp for children and teenagers ages 7 to 17 years old from around the world.
• We offer holidays and vacations with a multitude of activities and a complete language teaching program, all in the heart of the French Alps.
• Our summer and winter camps give children the possibility to develop their linguistic skills in French or English and discover new activities and cultures.
• Our language programs offer an opportunity to learn a foreign language but also encourage campers to discover new cultures, to make new friends from around the world , to value different activities, to learn to live and work with others, to get involved with an international community and, most importantly, to blossom with this success.
• The camps take place in Megève, a French ski resort in the Savoy Alps, close to Switzerland and Italy. The nearest international airport is Geneva (only 75km away). We can provide transfers from the airport.
• Everything is designed to establish an atmosphere of confidence and we encourage the campers to be active in their own learning, creating the desire to continue to learn and to communicate.
“Awesome camp! Super coaches! Varied activities! Fun guaranteed anytime during the summer! A unique opportunity to make new friends from other countries. Be prepared: you will want to go back...many times!" - Nicolas, age 16
Notre Dame International High School (NDIHS) is an international high school, conveniently located 30 minutes north-west of Paris, that provides an American-styled high school curriculum to students from around the world in Grades 9-12.
Our summer French classes take place at the Nacel French Language School, close to the Tolbiac or Place d'Italie metro stations.
While our academic year curriculum is taught in English, we also offer an extensive French language and culture program as well as enrichment courses (music, art, physical education) throughout the year, taught by French teachers.
Our 2-week intensive French summer course in August is recommended for new and returning students, who are not native French language speakers, to prepare to study at NDIHS in September, when the academic year starts.
We teach students from beginner to advanced level. Students attend morning French classes, and discover the main Parisian sights in afternoon activities.
Students improve their French knowledge while settling in Paris and adapting to their new life in France. Accommodation is organized in a residence located in Paris city center.
Located in Bièvres, a western suburb of Paris, Energy Academy provides tennis, golf and soccer club activities for children and teens.
For more than 25 years, children between the ages of 3 and 17 have met at Energy Academy Club in Paris all year round, during the school term as well as during the holidays.
Energy Academy owns its tennis, golf and multi sports club which stretches out over a green 5 acres park where everything has been specially thought out for children.
The club is totally and exclusively set apart for children. Families trust Energy Academy to provide an environment for children that is safe, secure, nurturing, positive, challenging and extremely fun.
The programme involves primarily the teaching of tennis or golf with our team of instructors who also organize basketball, quad, trampoline, mini-football, bouncy castles, table tennis, swimming. The many sports facilities enable the children to enjoy lots of other different sports and activities.
EduKick France is proud to partner with the renowned former French National Team Coach, Michel Hidalgo, to offer the "Edukick France - HIFA" academic year programs for qualified student-footballers from around the world.
Situated in the famous city of Cannes on the French Riviera in the south of France, we offer youth soccer players (boys & girls) the opportunity to combine high-quality football coaching from professional and accredited technical football staff coaches with academic studies in a French school.
Half-year programs are also available and participants do not need to be fluent in French to apply. Our senior boarding programs are open to qualified international players aged 16 years+, and combine football coaching with French language classes.
Our junior program is designed for boys & girls ages 13-15 and combines intensive football training with education in a French public school. Participants will stay in homestay accommodation with a local host family.
These programs are complete language, culture and soccer experiences designed to maximize the student's overall experience abroad in the picturesque French Riviera!
Senior Programs for Boys & Girls age 16+:
- Academic year or half-year program for qualified international students ages 16 years+ that combines quality football coaching with French language classes (The males and female programs are separate).
- Full boarding facilities available.
Co-Ed Junior Academy Program:
- Academic year or half-year program for boys & girls ages 13-15. Combines quality football coaching with education in a French public school
Centre International d’Antibes - Summer Camp in Paris
Courses / Programs
Give your teenager an unforgettable summer experience in Paris by enrolling them in the summer French program offered by Centre International d’Antibes (CIA).
Through our partner school in Paris, we provide an all-inclusive summer French camp for teens ages 13-17 from around the world.
This summer program includes 20 French language classes per week for students of all levels - from beginner to advanced.
In addition, we deliver a fun program of organized activities and events in the afternoons and evenings.
Accommodation with full board is provided in the student residence (Saint Nicolas Campus) which is conveniently situated in the south of Paris, close to all the major tourist attractions.
In addition to our all-inclusive summer French program, we offer a "Lessons Only" program for children and teenagers ages 6-17. In this non-residential course, our young learners participate in the 20 French lessons offered weekly.
Give your child or teenager the opportunity to improve their French language skills, see the famous sights of Paris (Eiffel Tower, Louvre..), and make new friends from all over the world!
Riviera French Institute organises French language camps for young learners and teenagers on the Côte d’Azur in Southern France. Our 1-4 week language immersion courses are combined with a fully inclusive programme of social activities and excursions.
Our Language Camp for teenagers enable young learners to learn French whilst enjoying the delights of the Riviera. Students are accommodated with local host-families. We offer 16 lessons weekly. We also have a Social and Active French Programme that mean young students consolidate their language learning every afternoon and with the host family in the evening.
We have developed our study holidays to help every child & teen improve their French through expert teaching and exciting activities while making new friends from around the world.