Residential sports schools in France: Sports camps, football academies, summer soccer camps, tennis, athletics training schools for children & teens (boys and girls) in Paris & south of France. International soccer camps, sports boarding schools, academic year programs for high school students in 2021.
The International Center of European Football is Europe's official institution dedicated to international football/ soccer players from 11 through 23 years old.
Located in Evian, France, close to the Switzerland border and only 50 minutes away from the Geneva International Airport, the pro football / soccer residency academy boasts to be one of the purest destination in the world for a healthy lifestyle.
We build smart, physically prepared and mentally strong soccer/ football players capable of succeeding at the next level. Players reach their maximum potential and enhance individual and collective performance through individualized development programs implemented by football/ soccer experts and FFF/ UEFA technical staff.
Student-athletes receive the very best of the excellence of the European methodology and exposure opportunities to top professional organizations and prestigious universities around the world.
ICEF's Pro Residency Program run for 10 months. We also offer short-term experiences (1 month, 3 months, 1 & 2 week soccer camps) year-round in the Summer, Fall and Spring.
Residential Soccer School in France for Teen Boys / Youth ages 11 to 23 years old:
The ICEF Official Pro Residency Program is available for 10 months, 3 months, 1 month and weekly intensive experiences in the Summer, Fall and Spring.
- Program Designed by UEFA experts / FFF Certified Technical Director
+ Comprehensive and elite competition program
+ French Middle & High School
+ American Grades 8th – 12th (in English)
+ Cambridge Educational Program - Grades 9th through 12th
+ Bachelor's & Masters programs
+ Top-of-the line professional facilities
+ Lodging and healthy meals
and so much more..
2.Paris Saint Germain Soccer Academy & Bordeaux Cap Girondins Soccer Camp
Courses / Programs
• Soccer Camps International specializes in providing admission to renowned spring and summer soccer camps in Europe including 1 or 2 week international summer sessions with Paris Saint Germain (PSG) Academy for boys ages 8-17, and 1 or 2-week soccer camps with Cap Girondins Bordeaux Soccer Camps for boys ages 7-16.
• In 2020, Paris Saint Germain Soccer Academy will again be offering, in addition to their regular summer soccer camp weekly sessions, two Special 2 Week International Sessions with Discovery of Paris and Optional French Classes for boys from 13 – 17 years old.
• This Special International Summer Soccer Session with Discovery of Paris/Disneyland and French Classes (optional) will offer a spectacular program for all foreign players willing to experience French culture near Paris.
• Our special Soccer and French classes opportunity offers a highly educational summer program to all international students who would like to experience French culture and lifestyle near Paris, the City of Lights, and the summer of a lifetime!
• The Bordeaux summer camp is coached in the French language (knowledge of French is required). We also offer 1-week soccer camps for girls ages 8-15 in Bordeaux.
• Prepare to experience Soccer Academy life with one of the best French soccer teams of the past 30 years!
• Soccer Camps International also provides entry to prestigious summer soccer camps in Barcelona and Madrid in Spain, Portugal, Italy, and the UK.
Paris Saint Germain Soccer Academy Camps
• 1 or 2 week summer soccer camps for boys ages 8 to 17 (Regular Sessions) & ages 13 to 17 (for International Sessions)
• 30+ hours of soccer training / games
• 8 hours of optional French classes
• Also: Goalkeeper or Forward Training option
• Bilingual coaching
Cap Girondins Bordeaux Soccer Camps
• 1 or 2 weeks for boys ages 7-16 years
• 1-week soccer camps for girls ages 8-15
• Residential and Day camp options
• Specific goalkeeper practice will be available during all sessions.
• Knowledge of French is required
• At the Paris Saint-Germain Academy Pro in the unmatchable location of South Florida, we offer youth soccer players (boys and girls) from the U.S. and around the world the excellence of European Soccer in the United States, paired with an outstanding academic curriculum.
• The Paris Saint-Germain Academy Pro combines the best of both worlds: High-level pro soccer preparation and internationally recognized academic programs (with a leading college prep curriculum at North Broward Preparatory school)
• Enabling our student-athletes to excel and meet their goals in both academics and soccer, Paris Saint-Germain Academy Pro has a set balance in the daily schedule; with defined time for soccer, classes, activities, entertainment, and rest. Students also have time allotted for quiet study and homework for the week ahead.
• The first official residency program of Paris Saint-Germain in the U.S. offers players the opportunity to train and prepare like professionals with a multi-disciplinary dedicated staff present at each stage of their development, on and off the field.
• Join us in Coconut Creek, a city located in Broward County, South Florida, close to Pompano Beach, Boca Raton and Fort Lauderdale, and just 40 miles north of Miami.
• With an average of 250 days of sunshine, this is an ideal year-round training location in close proximity to Miami & Fort Lauderdale with two convenient international airports (Miami International Airport & Fort Lauderdale International Airport).
10-month residency soccer school in Florida (ages U13-U19 Boys and Girls)
• Full immersion in a professional soccer environment.
• World-renowned Paris Saint-Germain training methodology and programs.
• Outstanding professional facilities.
• Official PSG certified coaches.
• Outstanding academic programs (grades 7-12) in one of the highest-rated private high schools in Florida.
• Individual college advising and college planning with 100% acceptance rate to some of the nation’s most renowned colleges and universities.
• An international trip to Paris, France.