Residential sports schools in France: Sports camps, football academies, summer soccer camps, tennis, athletics training schools for children & teens (boys and girls) in Paris & south of France. International soccer camps, sports boarding schools, academic year programs for high school students in 2019.
1.Paris Saint Germain Soccer Academy & Bordeaux Cap Girondins Soccer Camp
Courses / Programs
• Prepare to experience Soccer Academy life with two of the best French soccer teams of the past 30 years!
• Soccer Camps International specializes in providing admission to renowned soccer football camps in Europe including one or two-week regular sessions for boys ages 8 to 17 and international summer sessions for boys ages 13-17 with Paris Saint Germain (PSG) Soccer Academy, and 1 or 2-week soccer camps with Cap Girondins Bordeaux Soccer Camps for boys ages 7-16.
• Paris camp participants can choose to take the football program with or without French language classes.
• This special Soccer plus French classes opportunity offers a highly educational and intensive summer program to all international students who would like to experience French culture and lifestyle near Paris, the City of Lights or the beautiful city of Bordeaux, and the summer of a lifetime!
• One of the days as part of the Paris program, students will either visit "Camp des Loges", Paris Saint Germain's professional training center, or Paris Saint Germain stadium in Paris: “Parc de Princes”. A full day visit of Paris (during your excursion you will see: the Eiffel Tower, the World Famous Avenue of the Champs-Elysees, the Arc of Triumph etc.) and Disneyland Paris.
• Soccer Camps International also facilitates entry to prestigious summer soccer camps in Barcelona and Madrid in Spain, and in London, England and Italy.
Paris Saint Germain Soccer Academy Camps
• 1 or 2 week summer soccer camps for boys ages 8 to 17 (Regular Sessions) & ages 13 to 17 (for International Sessions)
• 30+ hours of soccer training / games
• 8 hours of optional French classes
• Also: Goalkeeper or Forward Training option
• Bilingual coaching
Cap Girondins Bordeaux Soccer Camps
• 1 or 2 weeks for boys ages 7-16 years
• 1-week soccer camps for girls ages 8-15 (August 18–23 only)
• Residential and Day camp options
• Specific goalkeeper practice will be available during all sessions.
• Coached in French (Some knowledge of French is recommended)
Edu-Culture Immersion (ECI) specializes in 2-6-week summer study abroad programs for groups of high school & college students, ages 15-21.
Live with a family in France for between 2 and 6 weeks in the summer. We will choose a family most suited to you, and usually with a teen of a similar age. You will speak only French and you will be completely integrated in French family life and culture. This is the best way to improve your spoken French.
Our families are located in the town of Gap in the French Alps, and the town of Hyeres on the French Riviera (Cote d'Azur), giving you a beach or Alpine experience! Or families are carefully chosen and are all volunteers, wanting to host in order to forge a connections with a student from the U.S.
You can also enhance and make the most out of your stay by taking one to one French lessons or taking part in sports. This is a very flexible program. You choose the dates and length of stay.
During your stay you will have regular contact with our local Host Family Coordinator who is on call 24/7.
ECI also provide summer language immersion programs in Spain for high school and college students.
Student Testimonial: “ECI is very prepared and easy to work with. They pick good families and offer a nice, friendly, fun, experience. Gap is very pretty and a great place to live. The surroundings are literally awe-inspiring and the town is picturesque. I very much enjoyed my host family’s wish to make me feel as if I was another family member.” - Sam
The Language and Sport Academy offers expert French and Spanish tuition alongside sporting activities, in idyllic settings in both France and Spain.
At the Academy, we offer a range of different combinations of courses. Students can study a language and play a sport or choose language only or sport only. Students who choose to study a language will benefit from our intensive focused approach (oral, aural and written). Students who choose one of our sport options will be coached by the best instructors from their specific field.
ESFA Language Travel, located in Juan-les-Pins/Antibes in the heart of the French Riviera, is a leader in foreign language travel offering international summer camps for teens. ESFA was started in 1968 in Lyon, France, which means we have over 40 years of experience in language travel and study abroad. Our advisors are multi-lingual and all have extensive experience living and studying abroad. ESFA is accredited by the French Minister of Youth and Sports, and only works with accredited language partners around the world.
Home-stay Programs include:
- Language classes in small groups
- Qualified and experienced language teachers
- Oral and written communication
- Cultural and sports activity program
- Excursions and field trips on the weekend
• Celebrating our 20th anniversary, International Language Camps is a European camp for children and teenagers ages 6 to 17 years old from around the world.
• We offer holidays and vacations with a multitude of activities and a complete language teaching program, all in the heart of the French Alps.
• Our summer and winter camps give children the possibility to develop their linguistic skills in French or English and discover new activities and cultures.
• Our language programs offer an opportunity to learn a foreign language but also encourage campers to discover new cultures, to make new friends from around the world , to value different activities, to learn to live and work with others, to get involved with an international community and, most importantly, to blossom with this success.
• The camps take place in Megève, a French ski resort in the Savoy Alps, close to Switzerland and Italy. The nearest international airport is Geneva (only 75km away). We can provide transfers from the airport.
• Everything is designed to establish an atmosphere of confidence and we encourage the campers to be active in their own learning, creating the desire to continue to learn and to communicate.
“Awesome camp! Super coaches! Varied activities! Fun guaranteed anytime during the summer! A unique opportunity to make new friends from other countries. Be prepared: you will want to go back...many times!" - Nicolas, age 16
Riviera French Institute organises French language camps for young learners and teenagers on the Côte d’Azur in Southern France. Our 1-4 week language immersion courses are combined with a fully inclusive programme of social activities and excursions.
Our Language Camp for teenagers enable young learners to learn French whilst enjoying the delights of the Riviera. Students are accommodated with local host-families. We offer 16 lessons weekly. We also have a Social and Active French Programme that mean young students consolidate their language learning every afternoon and with the host family in the evening.
We have developed our study holidays to help every child & teen improve their French through expert teaching and exciting activities while making new friends from around the world.
• Give your child or teenager an unforgettable summer experience on the beautiful French Riviera with French Summer Classes!
• Ideally situated in Cannes on the Mediterranean Coast, we provide summer French immersion programs for children (from age 6+) and teenagers (junior & high school students). We welcome students of all levels - from complete beginner to advanced.
• In addition, we provide summer French courses for adults, making it possible for whole families to attend our school at the same time.
• Here in Cannes, you can take advantage of a cosmopolitan, relaxed and fun atmosphere within a small, friendly school. Our French summer courses allow young students to learn French in an enjoyable and effective way, while enjoying a wonderful vacation in the South of France.
• Qualified and experienced French teachers provide language classes in the morning, leaving the afternoons free for leisure and recreational activities.
• Based on their age and French language ability, your child will be placed in the class that best suits them. Class sizes are kept small (maximum 8 students), which ensures that each child receives individual attention.
Student Review: "We really enjoyed the classes at the school. This is the third time we have attended the school and will not be the last. The teaching is of really high level and the service we have received was second to none. Thank you so much!"
- Yonita & Lara, from London, U.K – attended French summer courses for adults & children