Children's summer camps in Rhode Island: Summer camps in Providence area, tech/ computer camps for kids & high school teens, Spanish language immersion programs, summer music lessons in Providence, Warwick. English summer schools for international students, ESL campamentos de verano en Rhode Island, cursos inglés inmersión EEUU..
iD Tech Camps offers computer science and technology summer camp programs for kids and teens in over 80 prestigious universities in the USA, including Roger Williams University in Bristol County RI, and in Connecticut, Massachusetts and New Hampshire. Summer programs include week-long, tech-related day camps for children ages 7-17. This unique tech camp environment unites students who often have similar interests, providing a foundation for new, long-term friendships. At iD, the curriculum is hands-on. Students work with industry-standard hardware and software, complete a final project, create an online portfolio, and bring your new tech knowledge into the real world.
Get inspired by energetic, tech-savvy instructors, and build critical 21st century STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) skills. Beginner or advanced, we offer a customized learning experience.
“My son did not want to leave camp at the end of the day. This was such a positive experience for him, and he will most definitely be returning next year.” - Jenni T., Parent, Roger Williams University
1-Week iD Tech Summer Day Camps (ages 7-12) - Adventures in Programming (Scratch)
- Adventures in Game Design - Minecraft
- Intro to Programming with Scratch & Java
- 3D Game Design with Minecraft
- Role-Playing Game Design with RPG Maker
- FPS Game Design
1-Week iD Tech Summer Day Camps (ages 13-17) - Programming in Java
- Game Modding & Java Coding - Minecraft
- RPG Game Design with Torchlight ll
Based in Newport, Rhode Island, the SSV Oliver Hazard Perry is America’s largest civilian sail training vessel. We offer educational sailing summer programs for teens ages 13-18 aboard the ship.
During our one-week voyages along the New England coastline, teens can stand “watch” and perform safety drills, explore the underwater world through snorkeling, visit shore-based institutes, and acquire skills in navigation, seamanship, leadership, sail handling, knot tying, splicing, and more.
Our Camp program lasts for six days/nights, includes all meals and seamanship/sailing instruction with a 1:4 staff to student ratio. In addition to witnessing the natural magic of the ocean and its inhabitants, each student crew will make friendships to last a lifetime.
3.ISSOS, Summer School at Yale University, New England 2024
Courses / Programs
• ISSOS at Yale University provides a unique opportunity for U.S. and international students to spend the summer in one of the USA’s top Ivy League Universities!
• Based on the campus of prestigious Yale University in New Haven, Connecticut, we provide 3-week residential academic summer camp programs for middle school and high school students (ages 13-18) where you combine learning, creative enrichment and action-packed adventure.
• Each student compliments his or her academic summer program option with one of our unique, in-depth elective summer courses, which are timetabled four afternoons per week.
• We offer our students the opportunity of an educational summer adventure of a lifetime where the focus is on personal safety and wellbeing, quality individual instruction & a unique international experience.
• Yale’s picturesque campus, set on 265 acres in New England, in northeastern United States, provides students with the opportunity to explore the many University buildings, shop in the small university town that plays host to some well known brands as well as other boutique shops, and enjoy the variety of cafes and restaurants.
• Disclaimer: The use of Yale University's name in this website is strictly for the purpose of identifying the location at which ISSOS is delivering the summer programs. ISSOS has no affiliation with Yale University and Yale University is not involved in or responsible for the quality, suitability, delivery or other aspects of ISSOS programs in any way.
Stimulating academic and cultural summer camp for U.S. and international students ages 13-18 years old:
• Students study one academic subject and one elective subject
• ESL English Language
• Business and Entrepreneurship
• Creative Writing
• Study Skills to prepare for final years of high school and entrance to university / college.
• Outdoor Leadership