EU Business School, Switzerland & Online Globally:
Earn an internationally-recognized MBA degree in Switzerland with one of the world's top business schools! With an attractive, modern campus in Geneva, EU Business School (EU) is an international, triple-accredited business school that provides a range of business, management and finance degree courses, taught entirely in English for students from around the world. We offer full-time and part-time MBA programs which are tailor-made to accommodate each candidate's needs. Email: Contact us belowRanked Top in Annual CEO Magazine Global MBA Rankings:
EU Business School is proud to be ranked #1 for our Online MBA, Tier One in Europe for the MBA, and Tier One globally for the EMBA program.
Master of Business Administration (MBA) Degree Programs:
Course Duration: One year full-time (3 terms of 10 weeks each) or two years part-time.
Our faculty offers both strong academic credentials and real work experience, marking the connection between the workplace and the classroom and providing our students with a truly global experience.
Classes are always small and personal, with the average class size between 20-25 students).
The first 2 terms cover the essential skills for understanding master's level business concepts. The last term focuses on the candidate’s specialization.
Students of our MBA program can specialize in the following areas:
- Communication & Public Relations
- Design Management
- Digital Business
- Blockchain Management
- Global Banking & Finance
- Human Resources Management
- International Business
- International Marketing
- Leisure & Tourism Management
- Sports Management
• We also offer a range of part-time MBA programs for working professionals including an online MBA course
• EU Business School (EU) is proud to announce that its educational excellence has been recognized by América Economía in the 2021 edition of its global MBA rankings. EU’s MBA program ranked 32nd worldwide, scoring highly in multicultural experience where it attained ninth position, a clear reflection of EU’s diverse and international environment. The prominent Latin American business magazine revealed EU to have the highest percentage of foreign students (96.9%) with almost a quarter of them (22.4%) from countries across Latin America.
is a truly international city making it an ideal place to study international management. The city hosts the United Nations and specialized agencies such as the World Trade Organization, and is often referred to as the capital of peace and diplomacy.
Many multinationals are located in the region due to the excellent logistical network and the central location of Geneva at the heart of Europe, only one hour by air from major European cities. Geneva is well known as one of the world's major financial centers, especially for the management of private capital assets.
EU Business School offers an international & cosmopolitan student body:
Our diverse student body is made up of more than 100 nationalities, with students coming from, for example, Albania, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Egypt, Gambia, Germany, Ghana, India, Italy, Kenya, Lithuania, Malaysia, Mexico, Morocco, Norway, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Tanzania, Tunisia, UK, USA, and more. We look forward to hearing from you.