Ibruk Consulting Pvt Ltd, Mumbai:
ibruk Consulting in Mumbai (Bombay) India, is an established provider of technical writing, instructional design and courseware development services to clients across the world. Our experience spans the range of domains including banking, finance, oil & gas, IT, telecom, electronics, electrical, and pharma. We have distilled our many years of experience to create a series of courses on technical writing. These comprehensive, practical courses will help you learn various technical writing tools quickly and apply them effectively immediately. We have distilled years of experience in executing outsourced technical writing projects for clients across the world to create practical, industry-focused courses in technical writing tools and methodologies. For corporate clients, we customise the courses to meet specific requirements so that their teams instantly relate to the training and are productive soon after. Our courses are recognised as being comprehensive and hands-on.
Unstructured Adobe FrameMaker
Adobe FrameMaker is the technical writing tool of choice for many organisations; especially those who create large volumes of documentation.
Our 2-Day Course on Unstructured Adobe FrameMaker helps you get started with this popular tool and teaches you all the powerful features including:
* Overview of Adobe FrameMaker
* Understand FrameMaker documents
* Creating and applying styles
* Defining and applying custom colours
* Working with Graphics
* Working with Tables
* Working with Variables
* Creating multi-flow documents
* Using cross-references and links
* Working with conditional text
* Working with books
* Generating TOC and Index
* Revision Management
Structured Adobe FrameMaker
Structured authoring is gaining in popularity because of the discipline it brings in to technical writing and also because it is the foundation for single-sourcing. Using XML as the underlying technology, Structured Adobe FrameMaker helps you create structured documentation.
Our course covers:
* What is Structured Authoring?
* Why Structured Authoring?
* Unstructured Adobe FrameMaker: A Revision
* Getting Started with Structured FrameMaker
* Switching between the structured and unstructured views
* Understanding the UI
* Understanding an existing EDD
* Working with an existing EDD
* Converting unstructured documents to structured documents
* Creating an EDD
* Defining the document structure
* Defining the content structure
* Defining and using elements
RoboHelp is a widely used help authoring tool. Popular among technical writers because it is easy to use and can generate output in a wide variety of help formats, RoboHep has been a tool of choice for technical writers.
ibruk Consulting's training program on RoboHelp takes you from the basic to the advanvced features including importing Word and FrameMaker documents and generating printed documentation from online help.
Our course covers:
* Understanding online help
* Formats of help
* Understanding RoboHelp and its features
* Understanding the UI
* Working with projects
* Creating and using style sheets
* Creating and using templates
* Creating and using skins
* Creating and managing topics
* Importing files: Microsoft Word, Adobe FrameMaker
* Using images and graphics
* Linking and navigation
* Creating context-sensitive help
* Creating a Table of Contents
* Identifying keywords and Indexing
* Generating help
* Delivering help
* Dos and don'ts
XML-based documentation is becoming the norm rather than the exception. DITA is an XML standard for technical documentation that is being widely adopted.
DITA provides pre-defined schemas that can be used to create XML-based documentation and is supported by many industry-standard tools such as Arbor Text and XMetal.
ibruk Consulting's DITA Course provides in-depth, practical, tool-independent training on this standard.
* Introduction to Structured Authoring
- What is it?
- The benefits
* Introduction to XML
- What is XML?
- XML and Single Sourcing
- Well-formed and Valid XML documents
- Understanding DTDs, Schemas and Stylesheets
- Demo of creating multiple outputs from an XML source
* Introduction to DITA
- What is DITA?
- Why use DITA?
- The DITA content paradigm
* Working with the DITA Open Toolkit
* Working with DITA Topics: Concepts, Tasks, References and Generic topics
* Working with DITA Maps
- What is a map?
- Creating maps
* Working with Links, Cross references and Related topics
* Working with Relationship tables
* Customizing Output
* Conditional processing - Filtering, Flagging, Revision management
* Generating output
* Specializing information design
Email: Contact Us
|Address: A-404 Mangalya, Off Marol-Maroshi Road, Opp Marol Fire Station, Andheri (E), Mumbai - 400059, Mumbai, India|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2020 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.