Indian Institute Of Management - Ahmedabad:
Indian Institute Of Management - Ahmedabad (IIMA), located on a hundred acre campus in Ahmedabad, western India, is an international school of management offering accredited graduate programs in Management including the Master of Business Administration (MBA). IIMA builds on over forty years of leadership in management education. Having consistently remained the premier business school in India, IIMA has also grown to be one of the leaders of applied management education and development in Asia, and one of the finest institutions for management education in the world.
IIMA's mission is to help India and other developing countries improve their managerial practices both in the private and in the public sectors, and adopt superior public policies. It seeks to do this through producing risk-taking leader-managers who will pioneer new managerial practices and set new standards; through producing teachers and researchers who will generate new ideas of International significance; and through purposeful consulting aimed at helping client organizations scale new heights.
IIMA has European Quality Improvement System (EQIS) accreditation. The Economist survey of global B-Schools 2004, ranked IIMA as the highest ranked school in Asia. While the Economist Intelligence Unit's 2007 ranking of full-time MBA programmes lists IIMA’s ability to open new career opportunities 2nd from among the world’s best full time MBA programmes.
- To provide learning facilities to men and women of exceptional caliber for pursuing careers in management or becoming teachers and researchers in different management fields.
- To promote knowledge through research, both applied and conceptual, relevant to management, and to disseminate such knowledge through publications.
- To participate in and contribute to the formulation of public policy, which would provide answers to questions of social importance.
- To enhance the decision-making skills and the administrative competence of practicing managers and assist organizations to solve their managerial problems by providing them with consulting services based on actual requirements.
- To collaborate with other institutions in India and abroad with a view to further professionalizing management education and assisting in institution building, in a meaningful manner.
- Two-year Post-Graduate Programme in Management (equivalent to MBA)
- Two-year Post-Graduate Programme in Agri-business Management (equivalent to MBA)
- Fellow Programme in Management (equivalent to Ph.D.)
- One-year Post-Graduate Programme in Management for Executives (PGPX, equivalent to MBA)
- One-year Post-Graduate Programme in Management in Public Management and Policy (PGP-PMP, equivalent to MBA)
- Faculty Development Programme for Teachers in Universities and Colleges
Email: Contact Us
- Courses / Programs
|Address: Vastrapur, Ahmedabad, India|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2020 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.