Italian Culinary Institute:
Situated in the heart of the stunning Calabria region of Southern Italy, Italian Culinary Institute is one of Europe's finest chef training academies. We provide a 3-month, full immersion, Master of Italian Cuisine course as well as short-term culinary, baking, pastry and gelato programs taught in English and Italian.
• The Italian Culinary Institute is Italy's top culinary academy and considered among the most important in Europe. We teach students from around the globe.
• Our school was established to constantly update cooking techniques and menu development for chefs, pastry chefs, bakers and gelaticians in the increasingly competitive food industry in England.
Professional Standard Cooking Courses:
Our courses are designed specifically for professionals and concentrate on highly developed techniques that are continually being developed through the Institute's participation in international culinary competitions.
At the Italian Culinary Institute, Master Chef John Nocita leads a faculty of more than 20 of Europe's most renowned Culinary and Pastry Masters.
Our full immersion programs cover a variety of subjects including cuisine, pastry, gelato and decoration as well as fine dining experiences at several of Italy's top restaurants.
Professional Italian Cooking Courses / Chef Training:
• Taught in English & Italian
Master of Italian Cuisine:
• Duration: 3 months
The Evolution of Italian Cuisine:
• Duration: 2 weeks
1-week Cooking Courses:
• Advanced Mediterranean Cuisine
• Artisan Italian Gelato: Ice Cream Making Technique & Production
• Artisan Italian Cheese Making
• Foundation of Italian Regional Cuisine: Curing, Pickling & Sun-drying
• Italian Culinary Exploration (Gourmet course)
• Pastry, Desserts & Specialty Breads
• Traditional Italian Charcuterie Course
• "I found my time at ICI very motivating and engaging. The teaching was always pacey, well structured and intensely informative.
The level is pitched at students who wanted to seriously grow and develop not for those who might just want to ‘get by on the basics’. My time at ICI enabled me to develop my passion for food and I have since gone on to successfully open a food business."
Nicole Dunphy, Ireland (The Evolution of Italian Cuisine)
• "I have attended ICI a total of two times and each experience has been quite rewarding. The courses are filled with information and hands on cooking.
The instructors I have encountered at ICI have been quite knowledgeable and what I particularly like is that they go not only into how to prepare something, but they delve into the history of the dish. In my opinion the history of the dish is just as important as knowing how to prepare it."
Tom Kresler, USA (The Evolution of Italian Cuisine; Traditional Italian Charcuterie: Curing Meats, Sausage Making & Artisanal Salumi)
• "I attended ICI for the advanced culinary and pastry immersion that I had heard about. The director and the chef instructors gave me the opportunity to discover new cooking methods that today has given me the power to use them in many versatility dishes.
I participate in culinary competitions and so am able to measure my skills against the competition and so I know that after attending I became a better chef."
David Giani, USA (The Evolution of Italian Cuisine)
- Courses / Programs
|Address: Loc. Caminia, Copanella, Soverato, Calabria, Italy|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2020 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.