Travel schools in UK: Sabre training online, airline reservation courses, CRS consultant training, Sabre certification courses for travel agency & tourism industry professionals, IATA global distribution systems courses in UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, Australia..
Canadian Tourism College: Since 1980, Canadian Tourism College (CTC) in Vancouver and Surrey, has been a leader in training Tourism and Hospitality professionals. Canadian Tourism College offers an online Travel Agent Certificate Program that allows you to study at your convenience. This comprehensive course is available to students in the UK, U.S., Canada and worldwide. We are pleased to announce that the Travel Agent Certificate now has 3 Star Endorsement from the Canadian Institute of Travel Counsellors. Canadian Tourism College is recognized throughout the travel and tourism industry as the leader in quality training, and remains guided by one basic principle: we put the needs of our students first.
Modules include: - Taking Off In Travel; Travel Sales and Trends; Air Reservations; Air Fares; Destination Geography; Hotels and Lodging; Ground Transportation; The Cruise Market; Fares and Tickets International; Developing Speciality Vacation Packages; Small Group Tour Leadership; Selling Vacation Packages and Tours; International Travel
Based in London, UK Open Learning has been in existence for over 10 years, and is one of the leading distance learning companies in the UK. We offer a variety of career-based, distance learning courses for a wide range of home learning needs. Our correspondence and home study courses can help change dreams into reality.
UK Open Learning is a registered centre with a number of awarding bodies including Edexcel, and with the NCFE. Having this status ensures that assessment, verification and certification are carried out to strict guidelines. This in turn gives learners confidence that their achievements have been well merited.
A Level, Airline, Art & Creative Skills, Beginners Web Design, Book-Keeping, Business & Management, Catering, Certified Internet Webmaster, GCSE, Health & Beauty, Early Years, Information Technology, Marketing, Office, Social Studies, Travel...
Arden University - MSc Data Analytics Dual Degree Programmes Online
Courses / Programs
• The modern workplace relies heavily on data, and people with the skills to handle and interpret business data are in high demand. Arden University’s dual degree programmes combine Data Analytics with another relevant industry sector to prepare you for the modern workplace regardless of your industry.
• Current trends reveal that data analytics is no longer for specialists. The modern employee needs data analysis skills regardless of their role in the company. That is why Arden has developed 8 unique programmes that pair big data with other topics such as finance, human resource management, operations management, and more.
• Arden University has physical study centres in London, Manchester, Birmingham, and Berlin, Germany, and also offers high quality online degree programmes to British and international students all over the world.
• These programmes are ideal for people who want to increase mobility within their industry by incorporating data analytics into their skill set. Learning skills such as data visualisation alongside topics relevant to your industry makes these courses extremely valuable and directly applicable to your career.
• All of Arden’s programmes are delivered with a strong focus on employability and career success. This professional programme is designed and delivered by experienced practitioners, so you can ensure your career has the best foundation through direct industry experience.
- MSc Data Analytics & Finance
- MSc Data Analytics & Human Resource Management
- MSc Data Analytics & Information Systems Management
- MSc Data Analytics & IT Security Management
- MSc Data Analytics & Marketing (CIM)
- MSc Data Analytics & Operations Management
- MSc Data Analytics & Project Management
- MSc Data Analytics & Enterprise Architecture
Woodgrove Tutorials are an award winning college and a training provider of the Institute of Certified Bookkeepers (ICB) courses through distance learning / home study.
ICB's primary objectives are to promote bookkeepers and enable them to gain recognition as an integral element of the financial system. The ICB controls this through qualifications and grades of membership which recognise the achievements of its members in academia, experience and individual competence.
There are many ICB courses which range from beginners through to expert levels. A trainee will normally start at the beginner's level and take incrementally more challenging tests throughout their career, although it is not uncommon for students to start at a more intermediate level if they already have relevant experience.
The ICB qualifications attained as a result are enormously beneficial in gaining employment as a bookkeeper. Although the ICB provide the examination body, they don’t teach the courses themselves. With Woodgrove Tutorials, students receive a ‘hard copy’ Course Modules on enrolment (by email and/or post by air mail) and then submit assignments online.
- ICB Level II Certificate in Computerised Bookkeeping
- ICB Level III Diploma in Manual Bookkeeping
Students receive a ‘hard copy’ of the Course Modules on enrolment (by email and/or post by air mail) and then submit assignments online. The end exam for the ICB Level 1 is taken online at your home. External exams for levels II & III can be taken in most countries around the world.
London School Of Business and Finance - Professional Qualifications
Courses / Programs
London School of Business and Finance (LSBF) offer intensive online and on-campus programmes leading to ACCA and AAT professional qualifications.
These programmes are designed to help you distinguish yourself from other accounting and finance professionals – by providing not only a professional qualification, but also the practical skills that employers search for. You will be able to take advantage of a wide range of high quality study support and resources, all geared to rapidly accelerate your professional career.
At LSBF, you will benefit from:
- Award winning tutors
- One-to-one coaching*
- Live online sessions
- Online and on-campus study modes
- Pass 1st time guarantee*
Distance Learning Centre is one of the leading and longest established suppliers of distance learning, open learning, home study, and correspondence courses in the UK. We offer a full range of GCSE, A Level, Child Care, Social Care, Psychology, Counselling, Web Design, PC Maintenance, Networking, Microsoft, IT, Business and Vocational distance learning Courses which lead to nationally recognised or industry recognised qualifications.
We offer more than 200 such courses covering a wide variety of subjects which you can study at your own pace from home or work. Thousands of students sign up for our courses each year and gain relevant nationally-recognised qualifications to improve their job opportunities. Become one of them. Enrol today.
We offer a full range of IT, Business, Web Design, PC Maintenance, Teaching Assistant, Child Care, Social Care, Psychology, Counselling, GCSE, IGCSE A Level and Vocational distance learning Courses which lead to nationally recognised or industry recognised qualifications.
Specializing in Holistic Health training courses, Plaskett College offer a wide range of training courses covering Nutrition, Nutritional Medicine, Iridology (iris diagnosis), Homoeopathy and also slimming consultancy for students both in the UK and studying abroad. Plaskett College is long-established and has acquired great expertise in this field.