Therapeutic boarding school for troubled youth in Georgia (Atlanta area) offering a Christian faith-based struggling youth program for at-risk/ difficult boys with behavioral problems, emotional/ anger & substance abuse issues- drug or alcohol abuse. Christ-centered boarding high school in North Georgia, Southeast region USA.
Prayer Mountain Boys Academy, Pike County: Located in Pike County GA, 50 miles south of Atlanta, Prayer Mountain Boys Academy is a year-round, 15-month faith-based program for struggling / at-risk teen boys ages 13-17. Our Christian boarding school is specifically designed to help teen boys ages 13-17 who are struggling with anger, defiance, minor substance abuse, and other destructive choices.
Christ-centered Boarding Program for At-risk Teen Boys (ages 13-17) We help teens who struggle with behavioral issues such as: anger, defiance, attention deficit, drug or alcohol abuse, trouble with the law, dangerous activities, or disrespect for authority. Our therapeutic program offers hope and an opportunity for a new and more productive future.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Located in northwestern Montana, Turning Winds Academic Institute (TWAI) is an accredited, family-run, therapeutic boarding school for troubled teens (boys and girls) ages 13-18 from South Carolina and across the United States.
In our beautiful, peaceful, and safe location, we combine the benefits of a therapeutic boarding school, a wilderness program, and a residential treatment center (RTC).
TWAI has been serving struggling teens and their families since 2002, with an exceptional degree of success.
We provide an extremely high standard of therapeutic treatment to our students, and offer help for the following presenting issues: poor academic performance, behavioral problems, addictions, low self-worth, spectrum disorders, ADD/ADHD, and attachment disorders among others.
With a passion for helping young people in crisis, our clinical, educational, and operations staff are among the best in the country.
We are a small program (40 students) which means that we are able to provide a truly unique and customized approach for every student.
Typically our on site student to staff ratio is 5:1. The average stay at our residential treatment center is 12 months.
Parent Testimonial: "We feel reassured that our son Chad is in good hands being guided onto the right track...We are really beginning to get our son back again! We thank you from the bottom of our hearts."
Paul Anderson Youth Home in Vidalia GA offers stellar programs for troubled young men aged 16 to 21 in Georgia. We are a Christian residential home for troubled youth, and have been shaping men of character since 1961.
We are highly committed to helping young men transform their lives for the better through a Christ-centered approach.
We offer programs that involve drug abuse treatment, practical life skills training, vocational training and transition programs for PAYH graduates.
Our service plans are tailored to meet each young man’s specific needs at the physical, emotional, mental, social, and spiritual levels.
Vidalia GA, with a population of over 10,000 people, is a city located approximately 90 miles west of Savannah and lies primarily in Toombs County while extending very slightly into Montgomery County.
Contact us today to find out what we can do for you or your loved ones.
Paris Saint-Germain Academy USA, Pro Residency (10-Month Program), Florida
Courses / Programs
• At the Paris Saint-Germain Academy Pro in the unmatchable location of South Florida, we offer youth soccer players (boys and girls) from the U.S. and around the world the excellence of European Soccer in the United States, paired with an outstanding academic curriculum.
• The Paris Saint-Germain Academy Pro combines the best of both worlds: High-level pro soccer preparation and internationally recognized academic programs (with a leading college prep curriculum at North Broward Preparatory school)
• Enabling our student-athletes to excel and meet their goals in both academics and soccer, Paris Saint-Germain Academy Pro has a set balance in the daily schedule; with defined time for soccer, classes, activities, entertainment, and rest. Students also have time allotted for quiet study and homework for the week ahead.
• The first official residency program of Paris Saint-Germain in the U.S. offers players the opportunity to train and prepare like professionals with a multi-disciplinary dedicated staff present at each stage of their development, on and off the field.
• Join us in Coconut Creek, a city located in Broward County, South Florida, close to Pompano Beach, Boca Raton and Fort Lauderdale, and just 40 miles north of Miami.
• With an average of 250 days of sunshine, this is an ideal year-round training location in close proximity to Miami & Fort Lauderdale with two convenient international airports (Miami International Airport & Fort Lauderdale International Airport).
10-month residency soccer school in Florida (ages U13-U19 Boys and Girls)
• Full immersion in a professional soccer environment.
• World-renowned Paris Saint-Germain training methodology and programs.
• Outstanding professional facilities.
• Official PSG certified coaches.
• Outstanding academic programs (grades 7-12) in one of the highest-rated private high schools in Florida.
• Individual college advising and college planning with 100% acceptance rate to some of the nation’s most renowned colleges and universities.
• An international trip to Paris, France.
Darlington School is an accredited, college-preparatory, coeducational, day (Grades PreK-12) and boarding (Grades 9-12) school. Darlington School is located in Rome GA, just 70 miles from Atlanta, and offers a curriculum that is global in focus and personal in delivery.
At Darlington, we do more than prepare our students for college. We prepare them for life by emphasizing the pursuit of individual excellence in a diverse learning environment. Our students are the center of all that we do. Together, we challenge them to learn with passion, act with integrity, and serve with respect.
Darlington School is dually accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools and the Southern Association of Independent Schools.
Atlanta International School, nestled in the heart of Buckhead in North Atlanta, Georgia, is an educational blend of Atlanta's old tradition and the pioneering international strength of present-day Atlanta.
As the innovator of a global curriculum for future leaders, AIS offers a program of academic excellence to American and international students, beginning with four-year-old kindergarten and culminating in grade 12 with the prestigious International Baccalaureate Diploma.
We offer a rigorous academic program that opens eyes, minds and perspectives and advances the IB's mission to cultivate informed and inquisitive learners who are principled, compassionate and open-minded.
The IB Learner Profile is a set of clearly defined attributes that describes the whole person as a lifelong learner and forms the foundation of all three IB programs, the Primary Years, Middle Years and Diploma. Atlanta International School will not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, national and ethnic origin, age or religion.
AIS is fully accredited by the Council of International Schools (CIS), the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS), and the International Baccalaureate (IB).
The King’s Academy (TKA) is a Christ-centered college preparatory day and boarding school. Located on 67 acres of gentle rolling foothills in East Tennessee, TKA is committed to empowering students to reach their greatest potential and equipping them for a life of service in the cause of Christ.
The King’s Academy is pleased to offer a quality education to students in Grades K4 through 12 with boarding options for Grades 7-12.
The academy's 67-acre campus is located in Seymour (13 miles from Knoxville), Sevier County, near the Great Smoky Mountains of scenic East Tennessee. The diverse student body includes representatives from an average of 17 foreign countries every year.
We offer superior academics, competitive athletics and exceptional arts programs in a nurturing Christian environment. The academy is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools a division of Advanced ED.