St Brelade's College, Jersey:
St Brelade's College is an accredited English language school located on the British island of Jersey in the Channel Islands, approximately 20 miles off the French coast and 80 miles south of England. We provide a range of year-round and summer English language courses for students aged 10-18 years including intensive, private lessons, holiday programmes or residential programmes. We offer separate courses for individuals or groups.
• Established in 1978, St Brelade’s College is accredited by the British Council and is a member of English UK.
• We offer a varying weekly activity programme, visiting places of interest, such as conservation parks and castles, and arranging activities and social evenings.
• We provide a holiday package that allows our students to practise and learn the English language, along with having a memorable stay.
• Students have the option of staying in homestay accommodation, our adult or teenage residences, or local hotels which can be arranged as part of your stay. Due to our location, we benefit from a slightly milder climate.
Year-round English Courses:
• Intensive English language course (ages 16-18)
• Semi-Intensive English language course (ages 14-17)
• Holiday English language course: (ages 10-17)
• Homestay programme with a local family (adult & teenage residences also available)
Summer English Courses:
• English language programme for Juniors: (ages 10-13)
• Holiday English language course for Teenagers: (ages 14-17)
• Intensive English language course for Teenagers: (ages 16-18)
• At St Brelade's College, the main emphasis of our teaching method is on communication. We use a variety of methods and teaching materials to help students increase their conversational fluency.
• With our small classes, our teachers can adapt their methods and materials to the individual needs of each student / group.
All our young learner courses include a full activity programme in the afternoon to allow students to discover Jersey’s fantastic range of cultural, sporting and leisure opportunities.
All afternoon activities are supervised by our teachers and activity staff.
- Homestay Accommodation:
Staying with a good host family plays an important part in the success of a student's stay in a foreign country. This is why our families receive regular visits from our accommodation officer.
- Summer Residential Accommodation:
Our summer residence provides an alternative to host-family accommodation. Students stay in hotel accommodation in the centre of the main town, St Helier, and join the normal teenage program.
- Teenage Residences:
St Brelade's College provides teenage residences, available at various times throughout the year. Our teenage residences run during school holidays throughout the year. Students are provided with full board and are supervised by our residence managers.
• "The teaching is precise and the teachers are well-qualified. The social programme is outstanding. Just pick whatever you want. Everything is included. My son Malte ( 14 ) and I ( 68 ) are most satisfied. We will be back!"
Erwin and his son Malte, Denmark
• "I really enjoyed Jersey! Lessons were very interesting, and they really helped my English. St Brelade College is the proof of how you can have fun while you're learning. However, the best thing was being able to interact with boys and girls from other countries."
Sara, aged 14, Italy, 3 week summer holiday course
• "I like St Brelade's College because you have school in the morning and activities in the afternoon. The lessons are excellent. We have some revision of grammar and conjugation. If you want to see something you can ask the teacher, and you have no homework!"
• "Morning classes dramatically improved our English. We did activities, games and others things. It was very entertaining and at the same time we moved forward. I saw the results this year on my grades."
Arethuse, aged 15, France
• "Come to St Brelade's College and you will be very happy. There are a lot of excursions - football, volleyball, beach, canoeing, bowling, minigolf and a lot of others."
Nick, aged 9, Ukraine
Specific Contact Pages: - Séjour Linguistique
- Courses / Programs
|Address: Mont Les Vaux, St Aubin, Saint Helier, Jersey , UK & England|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2019 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.