• St Brelade's College is an English language school located on the British island of Jersey in the Channel Islands, approximately 20 miles off the French coast and 80 miles south of England.
• We provide a range of year-round and summer English language courses for students aged 10-18 years including intensive, private lessons, holiday programmes or residential programmes. We offer courses for individuals or groups.
• Established in 1978, St Brelade’s College is accredited by the British Council and is a member of English UK. We offer a varying weekly activity programme, visiting places of interest, such as conservation parks and castles, and arranging activities and social evenings.
• We provide a holiday package that allows our students to practise and learn the English language, along with having a memorable stay.
• Our students have the choice of staying in homestay accommodation with one of our host families on the island, in a summer residence or in hotel accommodation.
Student Testimonial: "Morning classes dramatically improved our English. We did activities, games and others things. It was very entertaining. I saw the results this year on my grades." Arethuse, 15, France, 2 week summer holiday course
2.ISSOS, Summer Schools at Cambridge and St Andrews Universities
Courses / Programs
• ISSOS gives international students (ages 13-18) the opportunity to improve their English language skills while enjoying an unforgettable summer experience in the UK!
• We offer all-inclusive three-week summer school programs in July and August 2024 in the world-famous Cambridge and St. Andrews Universities.
• Cambridge and St Andrews are university towns that provide a stunning, unique and safe location for our students.
• St Andrews is located on the beautiful east coast of Scotland, approximately 50 miles (80km) north-east of Edinburgh and 80 miles (130 km) north-east of Glasgow.
• The city of Cambridge in England is situated approximately 50 miles (80 km) north-east of London.
• Our residential summer schools aim to offer a balanced summer experience of academics, fun and culture. Students choose one academic subject and one elective subject to study during their 3-week stay.
• Academic subject options include English language courses for beginner to advanced students.
• We attract students from all over the world, representing over 60 nationalities. We offer limited places to guarantee small class sizes and individual attention.
Student Review: "It’s hard to sum up ISSOS in a few lines, but its quite easy to sum up in one word: Brilliant! From classes to activities to trips, ISSOS has something for everyone and more than one thing for most."
- Rachel, USA
3-week Residential Summer School 2024 for Teenagers (ages 13-18)
Academic Program options - St. Andrews
• English Language (for beginners to advanced)
• Study Skills to prepare for final years of high school and entrance to university / college
• IB Extended Essay
• Debate Program
• Youth Leadership
• Creative Writing
with 1 Elective: Film, Art, Theatre, Golf, or Tennis.
Academic Program options - Cambridge
• English Language (for beginners to advanced)
• Study Skills
• Business Studies & Entrepreneurship
with 1 Elective: Photography, Fencing, Outdoor Leadership, Theatre or Tennis.
3.Kildinan Parkdale Farm (Horse-riding + English Courses)
Courses / Programs
• Also OPEN FOR EASTER HOLIDAYS 2022!
• A summer horse-riding plus English language course provider for international students, and equine care training school for British students (aged 10-18 years).
• Situated in the historic, cultural town of Battle in East Sussex (90 km south-east of London and 50 km east of Brighton seaside resort), Kildinan Park Dale Farm provides one and two-week, residential, English + Horse Riding summer camps for riders and learners of all levels.
• Students will be welcomed into the family home for their English summer course with a maximum of 4 students staying at any one time. You will be part of Kildinan Park Dale Farm's family life - encouraging everyday conversation to reinforce your English language lessons.
• We look forward to welcoming you to our camp the south-east of England!
Join our unique school in summer 2024 in Battle - a small, historical, cultural & highly charming town situated in East Sussex (the site of the famous Battle of Hastings in 1066 which changed the course of British history) is easily accessible, and is located 55 miles south-east of London, and 32 miles east of Brighton seaside resort, and 40 miles west of Dover (for sea ferries to France and next to the Eurotunnel in Kent).
• For international students aged 10-18
• Camp Duration: 1, 2 or more weeks
• 15 hours English tuition per week
• 15 hours Horse riding instruction per week
• 1 excursion per week
• Homestay accommodation with an English family
• Transfer from Gatwick and Heathrow International Airports, London.
ECHO English Language School, located next to the historic town of Arundel in the South Downs National Park on the south coast of England between Brighton and Chichester, is a residential school specialising in immersion English courses for small numbers of students aged between 12 - 17. Our courses are held in the summer holidays and provide a fully residential opportunity to learn & live under one roof. We offer highly individualised English language courses in small groups, enabling students to learn in a fast, effective way in a warm and friendly environment.
At ECHO Language School, we want our students to enjoy their English language learning and to practice as much English as possible. We have an 'English All Day' rule so our students practise their English language in real situations, inside and outside class and study times. We are a small school (maximum 25 students!) and so students make good international friends quickly, and we can offer a very well-monitored residential environment all day. All the bedrooms are shared (1 to 5 students), en-suite, students are in a safe, comfortable environment all the time, and they can concentrate on building their language skills.
- Junior English course for ages 12-14
- Senior English course for ages 15-17
- Intensive English course (including exam preparation for school exams such as Abitur or Baccalaureat, and international qualifications such as the Cambridge exams ) for ages 15 to 17
Students enjoy activities every afternoon and evening - sports, fun, culture, creativity and/or academic skills depending on the course chosen (Junior - fun, Senior -fun & academic, Intensive -academic), and full-day excursions on Saturdays.
Located in East Sussex in south-east England, Greenfields Independent Day and Boarding School offers year-round English language opportunities for children ages 11 to 18, including courses that run during the Summer and Easter holidays.
Conveniently located just 30 miles from London and 30 miles from Brighton, students can avail of our short or long-term English language courses (minimum one week), stay until they are fluent, and then join the main school if desired.
Greenfields School developed the English as a Foreign Language (EFL) Programme for international students who need to improve their spoken and written English in order to be able to study other subjects effectively in English, or who just want to improve their command of the language.
Our goal is to help every EFL student become competitive with English students in their pursuit of an English college or university education and a opportunity to succeed in the careers of their choice. We do this by providing a well-rounded education in English reading, writing, culture and conversation.
Lessons are complemented with outings and many other activities all in the heart of the English countryside yet close to London and the coast and only 20 minutes from London’s Gatwick airport. Cambridge English exams are optional.
UK High School Immersion (UKHSI) work with EIGHT English High Schools in Sussex, located in the South of England. The aim of UKHSI is to provide high school places for individuals and groups of students and accommodation in a host family.
A UKHSI will ‘mirror’ the timetable of an English student who will be their buddy throughout the trip.
You can book a high school place for one week or one term or up to a full academic year. The choice is yours.
Book a High school immersion course with UKHSI today.
Why choose UK High School Immersion?
Experiencing an English High school is a great way to improve your English language ability and make new friends in England. We have placed students in schools in Sussex since 2012 and have had very positive feedback from the schools we collaborate with and the students. e provide every aspect of your trip; the airport transfer, full board accommodation, a place at a high school, social progamme, and a school report if required.
UKHSI student takes part in every aspect of school life and is assigned for the duration of their stay.
Target English International is a British Council-accredited company that specialises in the provision of summer English language courses for students ages 11-18 from the UK and around the world.
We offer English summer courses at over 10 different centres in UK, including London (Camden & Hendon), Liverpool, Nottingham, Bath, Eastbourne, Hatfield, and Hull.
Since 2009, we have welcomed over 13,000 junior students to our summer courses across the UK. Our senior management team have a wealth of experience in junior summer schools with over 44 years’ experience in this specialist sector between them.
"This place is wonderful! I had a great time and met a lot of new friends. The places we visited looked like part of a film!"
- Eugenia, Spain
Summer English Language Courses:
- For students ages 11-18. Features include:
- 15 hours’ English language tuition per week (20 lessons per week of 45 minutes each lesson)
- Trinity College London GESE Examination included
- Maximum 15 students per class
- 5 levels & syllabuses based on the CEFR
- Oral & written placement test to select class level
- All learning materials included and notebook provided
- Graded certificate awarded upon completion
Are you searching for a quality summer English school for your child or teen? Located close to the beautiful city of Bristol in the south west of England, Acorn International Summer School (AISS) is a family-run summer boarding school for juniors ages 5-15 years.
We provide unique academic summer programmes for 2 or 4 weeks, and welcome students from around the world as well as British children.
International juniors will improve their English by studying a range of primary school subjects, in a fun and friendly environment. They will make lots of new friends, visit different English landmarks and cities, explore British culture and experience the British education system. British children will enjoy action-packed holiday courses.
At AISS, both international and British children can live, learn and play together - making friends from all over the UK, and across the world, and being part of a truly international experience. We want all participants to create memories that will last a lifetime.
Our summer school in Tockington (10 miles north of Bristol) is situated just 2 hours by train from London, 90 minutes from Oxford, and one hour from Cardiff in Wales. This makes Acorn International Summer School in Bristol very accessible for international students.
Testimonial: "I very much enjoy the summer camp at Acorn, the lessons are so interesting because of all the different ones (math, science, art, cooking and more)...I have been to Acorn two years now and I love it." - Raul, Spain
Established in 1996, International College of English is a professional family-run school providing a range of year-round English language courses and summer schools for students aged from 7 to 17 years old.
Our courses are offered with Home Stay Accommodation or Residential Campus options, with three locations in Portsmouth (a Seaside City on the South Coast), Reigate in beautiful Surrey (south west of London), and St Albans in Hertfordshire (North of London, between Watford and Luton).
Our programmes include an exciting cultural program visiting major cities, workshops and outside classroom activities to open the minds of our clients.
We offer courses to Juniors from all walks of life and from all countries. We are specialised in school groups but also take individual students.
We pride ourselves on care and attention being of paramount importance.
Our Dynamic Teaching Team and Leaders are with the students at all times, helping them, supervising them and making sure they are safe.
With In House Cambridge Examiners for UCLES, all our courses are designed to both help students build confidence and enjoy English together with helping them strive to reach personal development and success with Language Exams.
Students will live and learn in a safe and welcoming home, where every student counts, side by side with their teachers and staff who will attend to their every need.
Designed for juniors and teenagers, 7-17 years
Lessons are dynamic and fun, for building confidence and developing personal skills
Day 1 Arrival and welcome Party
Day 2 ESL (3 hours) + St Albans City Visit with Orientation Activity/Tour + Challenge Night
Day 3 ESL (3 hours) + London. Natural History/Science Museum + Karaoke
Day 4 ESL (3 hours) + Human Cluedo/British Sports + Fashion Show
Day 5 ESL (3 hours) + Watford +Didactic Activity + Quiz Night
Day 6 ESL (3 hours) + Oxford. Tour of Trinity + Film Night
Day 7 Tour of London + Diploma Ceremony and Party
Day 8 Milton Keynes/ Lake/ departure.