Earn an internationally-recognized and accredited TESOL / TEFL qualification online, and teach English to speakers of other languages in your home country or abroad!
TEFL Training College offers online TESOL / TEFL certification programs to students living in Japan and worldwide.
Studying online is an affordable and convenient way to achieve your TEFL / TESOL qualification to teach English abroad.
As a global leader in online TEFL / TESOL education, you can be confident that all of our tutors are fully-qualified and have extensive experience in teaching English to adults and young learners. As our online courses are assignment-based, you don't have to sit any exams.
TEFL Training College offers TEFL / TESOL programs through up-to-date, technologically advanced interactive training media which enhance and promote the learning experience. Your tutor will be available to assist you with your studies and guide you every step of the way.
"My studies with the TEFL Training College forced me to think about the details of actually teaching a class, and gave me the heads up on common teaching mistakes, like talking too much, or asking the students to practice something for which they were unprepared." - Graham, Australia
"Thank you very much for a great course. I found the course structure very well-planned. I also found the multiple resources gave a thorough overview of each topic."
- Gavin, South Africa
International TEFL and TESOL Training (ITTT) is a professional training organization that offers a four-week internationally-accredited TEFL certificate course in Tokyo, Japan, as well as in a wide variety of other locations worldwide. ITTT provides graduates of our program with an internationally recognized certificate in Teaching English as a Foreign Language.
Our 4-week course has a very practical emphasis and features a high proportion of actual teaching practice hours in the classroom with English learners of all levels. Our TEFL course is externally validated and moderated by the BOAA (Board of Academic Advisors).
International TEFL & TESOL Training is the market leader in providing high quality, value for money courses along with all possible support. No other TEFL company can offer the same variety of courses and services.
• Located in a state-of-the-art language training centre the heart of Kobe, a stunning coastal city on Osaka Bay in Central Japan, StudyCELTA provides internationally-accredited TEFL English teacher training courses to students from around the world.
• Our world-renowned Cambridge CELTA Certificate courses are available via full-time study, part-time study, or blended learning (combination of online & on-site training).
• StudyCELTA has been at the cutting edge of course design in teacher training for 20 years, and as a result, our teachers are well-known for their creativity and professionalism.
• Kobe is the 6th-largest city in Japan with a population of around 1.5 million. The city is just 30 minutes west of Osaka, 1.5 hours south of Nagoya and approximately 3 hours south of Tokyo by train.
Student Review: “I had two tutors and both of them were really helpful, cheerful and most of all, had very good personalities. They were willing to help us and give advice when we needed and I was helped by them so much.” - Reina, Japan
Full-time Cambridge CELTA English Teaching Certificate: • 4 week, intensive, full-time course
• 120 study hours
• Includes real-life teaching practice
• Available year round
Part-time Cambridge CELTA English Teaching Certificate: • Duration: 11-week programme
• Includes real-life teaching practice
Online / Blended Learning CELTA Certificate: • 22-week course
• Flexible study schedule
• Includes live teaching practice
• Optional locations for practicum component
• Prepares you to plan and deliver motivating, useful lessons