Earn an internationally-recognized and accredited TESOL / TEFL qualification online, and teach English to speakers of other languages in your home country or abroad!
TEFL Training College offers online TESOL / TEFL certification programs to students living in Malaysia, South East Asia, and worldwide.
Studying online is an affordable and convenient way to achieve your TEFL / TESOL qualification to teach English abroad.
As a global leader in online TEFL / TESOL education, you can be confident that all of our tutors are fully-qualified and have extensive experience in teaching English to adults and young learners. As our online courses are assignment-based, you don't have to sit any exams.
TEFL Training College offers TEFL / TESOL programs through up-to-date, technologically advanced interactive training media which enhance and promote the learning experience. Your tutor will be available to assist you with your studies and guide you every step of the way.
"My studies with the TEFL Training College forced me to think about the details of actually teaching a class, and gave me the heads up on common teaching mistakes, like talking too much, or asking the students to practice something for which they were unprepared." - Graham, Australia
"Thank you very much for a great course. I found the course structure very well-planned. I also found the multiple resources gave a thorough overview of each topic."
- Gavin, South Africa
2.ELS Language Centre, Kuala Lumpur City Centre (KLCC)
Courses / Programs
ELS Language Centres Malaysia is a franchise of the US-based ELS Language Centres, with nearly 100 centres worldwide. Established in 1990, ELS Malaysia has since grown to having 6 purpose-built English language training centres throughout Malaysia. We offer an English Teacher Training TESOL Certificate Program at our ELS Language Centre, Kuala Lumpur City Centre (KLCC). It is located in the prestigious Golden Triangle business district of Kuala Lumpur and is just a 10-minute walk from the KLCC LRT station.
Learn how to teach English the ELS way from our best master trainers in this well-regarded program. The ELS teaching methodology is a proven skill that has made ELS successful in training more than 2 million students globally. Whether you have been teaching for years, or have recently decided for a change in career, this program is very useful in making you the best English teacher you can be.
Our ELS Language Centre, KLCC offers students a unique experience in a friendly environment that is conducive to learning. We have provided an exceptional service to our students to learn how to teach English. Our student-centred learning system enables students to achieve maximum results.
*80 hours of on-line lessons
*30 hours of face-to-face sessions
*9 hours of practical teaching sessions
The total duration of the programme is 119 hours.
*21 years of age
*Must have completed a minimum of a high school education with successful achievement of a high school certificate.
*All candidates must sit the ELS English Language Proficiency test upon registration and obtain an equivalent of minimum IELTS Band 6.5.
• The International TEFL Institute (ITEFLI) provides internationally-accredited and globally-recognized certificate and diploma programs in Teaching English Language as a Foreign Language (TEFL).
• Taught via online learning, our TEFL (TESOL) programs are available to students in Malaysia, Asia, Australia, the UK, the USA, Canada and worldwide.
• We equip you with the teaching skills and certification required to get a professional well-paid job teaching English anywhere in the world.
• A TEFL qualification from ITEFLI will help you find TEFL jobs throughout the world. Our online TEFL certification programs are provided through up-to-date, technologically-advanced interactive training media which enhance and promote the learning experience.
• The main advantages of completing an online TEFL course are convenience and flexibility. You can study from any location you choose and you can start the program whenever you want.
• Learn at your own pace with up to 6 months to complete a course. You don't have to take any exams - your qualification is earned through assignments you submit.
Student Review: "The course itself is professionally produced and contains great information...thank you very much for the wonderful time I had. I'm equally impressed with the professional materials. I highly recommend this course to anyone."
• Online TEFL Certificate (120 hrs)
Initial qualification for those wishing to start a career as an English teacher.
• Online TEFL Master Diploma Course (250 hrs)
Increase your understanding of the principles & practice of English teaching. Ideal for those who wish to extend their professional experience and accept new responsibilities.
• Short Certificate Course
Teaching Practice Certificate (20 hours)
With campuses in Malaysia and Singapore, The TESOL Training Centre specialises in TESOL English teacher certification, and caters to local and international students who wish to learn how to teach English locally or abroad. We offer courses in Kuala Lumpur, Penang, Sabah, and Johor Bahru.
Our TESOL courses are internationally-recognised, and officially endorsed by TQUK (Training Qualification UK) who are recognised by Ofqual.
Since its inception in 2000, The TESOL Training Centre has grown rapidly to be one of the world's foremost English Language Teacher (ELT) training institutions. Over the years, The TESOL Training Centre has successfully trained many teachers around the world.