The BSN Language Centre, The Hague:
Located in The Hague, in the west of The Netherlands, The BSN Language Centre is the unique and dedicated language teaching wing of The British School in The Netherlands. We currently offer the Cambridge Assessment English CELTA (Certificate in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) course twice a year.
The BSN Language Centre is a well-established provider of the Cambridge Assessment English CELTA and has trained over two hundred teachers over ten years.
What is the Cambridge Assessment English CELTA?
• CELTA stands for Certificate in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages, and is awarded by Cambridge Assessment English, part of the University of Cambridge, UK.
• CELTA is the most highly-regarded and widely-recognised qualification for new English language teachers. Employers around the world ask for CELTA. It's the practical English language teaching qualification that gives you the essential knowledge, hands-on teaching experience and classroom confidence to qualify as a teacher of English as a Second Language (ESL).
• Thousands of people each year choose CELTA to open up a whole world of exciting English language teaching opportunities. It is awarded by Cambridge Assessment English which is part of the University of Cambridge.
• CELTA is designed for people who have little or no previous experience of teaching English. In addition, it is a very useful course for English language teachers who have been teaching for some years in different contexts, or with few or no formal qualifications.
• The main focus of the course is on the basic techniques of English language teaching and their practical application in the classroom. You get hands-on teaching practice and observation of experienced teachers, applying your learning in the classroom with English language learners.
• The CELTA course gives you the essential skills and knowledge you need to teach English to adults and older teenagers.
The course staffing and facilities at The BSN Language Centre are approved and recognised by Cambridge Assessment English.
CELTA Course options:
- Part-time, face-to-face CELTA course offered twice a year from September-February and March-July
• "I chose the CELTA certificate because it is one of the most well-respected EFL/ESL teaching qualifications, and it allows me to teach anywhere. I specifically selected the BSN Language Centre because the tutors have a wealth of experience. While studying here, I immediately recognised the collaborative atmosphere among the teachers, which I sought for my own work environment."
• "I chose the British School because I studied here last year. I find the course interesting and dynamic, I’m really enjoying it. The teacher is always busy with us. She gives activities, she gives extra exercises. I like it!"
• "I chose the British School because it was recommended by my friend. She told me she had been happy with the whole course and they have a lot of resources, media and good teachers. Also it is important it’s fees aren’t specially expensive compared with other offers in The Hague."
- Courses / Programs
|Address: Vrouw Avenweg 640, The Hague, Netherlands|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2020 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.