Netherlands TEFL courses: Cambridge CELTA courses, TEFL courses in Amsterdam, The Hague. CELTA cursus in Nederland. TESOL, ESL teacher training in Europe, accredited TEFL certificate courses for international and Dutch students.
• The BSN Language Centre is part of The British School in The Netherlands, located in The Hague. We offer CELTA courses twice a year, and an introductory TEFL teacher training course in the summer.
• CELTA stands for Certificate in English language teaching to speakers of other languages.
• CELTA is the most highly-regarded and widely-recognised qualification for new English as a Foreign Language (EFL) teachers. Employers around the world ask for CELTA. It's the practical English language teaching qualification that gives you the essential knowledge, hands-on teaching experience and classroom confidence to qualify as a teacher of English.
• Thousands of people each year choose CELTA to open up a whole world of exciting English language teaching opportunities. It is awarded by Cambridge English which is part of the University of Cambridge.
• CELTA is great for recent graduates, people who are changing career, or teachers who want to gain a formal qualification.
• The CELTA is designed for people who have little or no previous experience of teaching English. In addition, it is a very useful course for English language teachers who have been teaching for some years in different contexts, or with few or no formal qualifications.
Student Review: "I chose the CELTA certificate because it is one of the most well-respected EFL/ESL teaching qualifications, and it allows me to teach anywhere. I specifically selected the BSN Language Centre because the tutors have a wealth of experience.."
• Part-time, face-to-face CELTA course - in September & March
• 1 week introductory TEFL course in the summer
Course topics include: - Classroom management
- Teaching new language
- Error correction techniques
- Teaching in different environments
- Language analysis
- Using songs, video and technology in the classroom
Teaching Practice: Students teach English for a total of 6 hours, working with classes at 2 different levels of ability.
Assessment is based on your overall performance at the end of the course.
British Language Training Centre is a language school located in the heart of Amsterdam. BLTC is the only organisation in the Netherlands to offer the CELTA courses. The Cambridge Certificate in English Language Teaching to Adults (CELTA) is the most widely recognized qualification for those wishing to follow a career in TEFL. Our standard courses can also be given in house.