Find TEFL courses in Nicaragua: TESOL certification in Managua, Leon. ESL teacher training, accredited TEFL program for teaching English overseas as a foreign language in Costa Rica, Honduras, Panama, Guatemala, Central America, CELTA training, English teacher jobs..
• Situated in the beautiful town of Leon on Nicaragua's western coast, International TEFL Academy provides an internationally-accredited 4-week TEFL / TESOL English Teacher Training Certificate program.
• Suitable for travelling students from all over the world, the course is divided into 6 modules which feature a wide range of essential teaching techniques.
• In addition to learning about general classroom management and teaching skills, students also have a minimum of 10 hours teaching real ESL students. We also offer a 170-hour online TEFL program.
• Our TEFL classes are taught by highly-qualified and experienced instructors, and feature low teacher-student ratios (max 12 students) to ensure that the course meets the individual needs of each participant.
Earn an internationally-recognized and accredited TESOL / TEFL qualification online, and teach English to speakers of other languages in your home country or abroad!
TEFL Training College offers online TESOL / TEFL certification programs to students living in Nicaragua and worldwide.
Studying online is an affordable and convenient way to achieve your TEFL / TESOL qualification to teach English abroad.
As a global leader in online TEFL / TESOL education, you can be confident that all of our tutors are fully-qualified and have extensive experience in teaching English to adults and young learners. As our online courses are assignment-based, you don't have to sit any exams.
TEFL Training College offers TEFL / TESOL programs through up-to-date, technologically advanced interactive training media which enhance and promote the learning experience. Your tutor will be available to assist you with your studies and guide you every step of the way.
"My studies with the TEFL Training College forced me to think about the details of actually teaching a class, and gave me the heads up on common teaching mistakes, like talking too much, or asking the students to practice something for which they were unprepared." - Graham, Australia
"Thank you very much for a great course. I found the course structure very well-planned. I also found the multiple resources gave a thorough overview of each topic."
- Gavin, South Africa
Based in the beautiful colonial city of Granada, INTESOL Nicaragua is a TEFL/TESOL school that provides a 4-week on-site English teacher training course as well as online TESOL courses and a hybrid course.
The INTESOL team are experienced, friendly and ready to welcome you to Granada.
We organise and supervise regular day and weekend trips to allow our students to explore Nicaragua whilst studying. The INTESOL staff have extensive knowledge of what to see and do in Granada and beyond.
From beautiful Pacific beaches to cloud forests and volcanoes, you can be sure to experience the best Nicaragua has to offer whilst gaining your TEFL/TESOL qualification.
TEFL Course Syllabus:
- Unit 1: Study Skills
- Unit 2: The Study of English
- Unit 3: The Teaching and Learning of ESOL
- Unit 4: Lesson Planning
- Unit 5: Teaching Practice
- Unit 6: Teaching Practice