TEFL courses in South Korea: TESOL / TEFL certification course online in Seoul, Busan.. Accredited ESL teacher training for foreigners to teach English in South Korea, China, Japan, Thailand, Asia for Americans, Canadians, UK citizens, South Africans, Australians..
Earn an internationally-recognized and accredited TESOL / TEFL qualification online, and teach English to speakers of other languages in your home country or abroad!
TEFL Training College offers online TESOL / TEFL certification programs to students living in South Korea, Asia and worldwide.
Studying online is an affordable and convenient way to achieve your TEFL / TESOL qualification to teach English abroad.
As a global leader in online TEFL / TESOL education, you can be confident that all of our tutors are fully-qualified and have extensive experience in teaching English to adults and young learners. As our online courses are assignment-based, you don't have to sit any exams.
TEFL Training College offers TEFL / TESOL programs through up-to-date, technologically advanced interactive training media which enhance and promote the learning experience. Your tutor will be available to assist you with your studies and guide you every step of the way.
"My studies with the TEFL Training College forced me to think about the details of actually teaching a class, and gave me the heads up on common teaching mistakes, like talking too much, or asking the students to practice something for which they were unprepared." - Graham, Australia
"Thank you very much for a great course. I found the course structure very well-planned. I also found the multiple resources gave a thorough overview of each topic."
- Gavin, South Africa
• Learn the principles of effective teaching and a range of practical skills for teaching English with an intensive TEFL course from StudyCELTA in Seoul, South Korea.
• With a training centre conveniently situated near Gangnam Station, in Seoul's buzzing entertainment district, we provide a 4-week / 120 hour Cambridge CELTA course for Korean and international students.
• This course is designed for beginner and intermediate level teachers who want to work as an English tutor in Asia and globally. Our 120-hour CELTA course is the most frequently sought after qualification for TEFL jobs worldwide.
Student Review: “The tutors were excellent, amazing, awesome and even more than that! They had such an attention and dedication to us, such a passion for teaching and a huge experience! They gave us so many personalised tips and the most useful advice! I will never forget them!” - Elisa, Italy
Cambridge University CELTA English Teaching Certificate:
• Full-time, 4-week programme
• Intensive TEFL course taught by industry professionals
• 2-hours of teaching practice per day
CELTA Units of Learning: - Learners and teachers, and the teaching and learning context
- Language analysis and awareness
- Language skills: reading, listening, speaking and writing
- Planning and resources for different contexts
- Developing teaching skills and professionalism