Arabic language immersion in Texas for kids: Arabic classes in Houston, Harris County area, Dallas, San Antonio for young children, Arabic immersion programs for preschoolers, kindergarten. Private Arabic tutoring for elementary school age to high school students.
• A leading provider of foreign language instruction for kids, high school teens and adults, Crossing Borders offers a range of quality language enrichment classes and immersion programs in Katy, west of Houston TX.
• Arab and Hindi "BEGINNER READING & WRITING" literacy enrichment classes:
- Beginner READING & WRITING classes for Arab & Hindi on weekends.
- The children must already speak the language.
- For kids of age groups 8 to 10 and 11 to 14 years old.
• On Saturdays, we offer a pilot program “Arab and Hindi BEGINNER READING & WRITING” literacy classes for students that already speak the language.
• The Arab and Hindi classes are only for native speaker children who don’t have the opportunity to learn reading and writing in their native languages in the U.S. school system. They only know how to speak their native languages because they are spoken in their homes.
• Families and individual students in Cinco Ranch, Mission Bend, the West Houston area, Fulshear, Lakemont, Richmond, Fort Bend County, and Brookshire, Waller County TX should find our school location at 2501 S. Mason Road, Katy convenient to reach.
2.Crossing Borders International Preschool, Houston
Courses / Programs
• A leading provider of foreign language classes for kids in Houston TX, Crossing Borders International Preschool will teach Arabic to your child in a fun and dynamic way!
• We offer specialized Arabic enrichment lessons for kids ages 4-6. Afternoon / after-school classes are available at our conveniently located language school in Rice Village in south-central Houston (close to Downtown).
• Crossing Borders provides the only ongoing Arabic for kids program in the area.
• In addition to learning vocabulary, our Arabic classes place a great emphasis on conversation skills. Our young learners communicate through phrases, expressions, dialogues, drills etc that they can use with family, friends and their fellow students.
• Our students learn how to ask questions and how to respond to them. They are taught how to give directions and provide information. The content varies according to their level and their age.
Parent Review: “Crossing Borders has been a wonderful experience helping our child love another language.”
- Rebecca, Houston