The Candle Academy in Jamaica + Online Candle Making Courses:
• Take Online Candle Making Classes in Florida (for total beginners to advanced professional level) from your own home or work studio - with one of the world's top candle making experts, Gary Simmons, a UK tutor based in Jamaica in the Caribbean.Email: Contact us below
• Learn designer-quality candle making in Florida through Live Skype Seminars or via pre-recorded HD Video Courses combined with PDF files, email correspondence and consultation with your teacher.
• The Candle Academy provides a range of candle making programs for students who want to start a candle-related business or a candle making angle to any existing enterprise, or who simply want to learn candle making as an educational and holistic hobby.
• All of the techniques you learn at The Candle Academy have been created by years of working with wax, and the many possibilities it has to offer to the creative mind.
• Learn directly from the School Founder - Gary Simmons:
Gary is one of the world’s leading candle designers, and has been actively participating in this market for over 20 years. To date, Gary has taught his unique courses in London (UK), Jamaica, Florida and Los Angeles, California, Dubai (UAE), Shanghai (China), Singapore, Cairo (Egypt), and Monaco, France.
Year-Round Online, Onsite and Summer Candle Making Courses:
- For absolute beginners and arts & crafts hobbyists, through to advanced candle makers, business owners and professional designers.
- All courses are intensive and hands-on.
Home Study / Online Candle Making Courses:
Seminars via Skype:
• 6 Day Complete Business Set Up Course
• 4 Day Condensed Business Set Up
• 2 Day Introductory Course
• 6 DAY COMPLETE BUSINESS SET UP COURSE
Price: 2500 USD - Includes 4 hours a day for 6 days plus all formulas on PDFs and 6 months' email support.
• 4 DAY CONDENSED BUSINESS SET UP
Price: 1750 USD - Includes 4 hours a day for 4 days plus all formulas on PDFs and 4 months' email support.
• 2 DAY INTRODUCTORY COURSE
Price: 1000 USD - Includes 4 hours a day for 2 days plus info in starting for a business or profitable hobby.
HD Video Courses:
With extensive training taught through a combination of pre-recorded HD video demonstration, PDF files, email correspondence, and online assessment of your work through photos and tests.
These interactive candle making courses offer students a dynamic online learning experience (unlike so many other online courses) at home or in your studio, with full HD videos and detailed formulas with new marketable techniques.
• Business Set Up Course
• Platinum Course
• Interactive Course
• Hobby Course
(Contact Gary below for further details of each Video / PDF course option).
Onsite Candle Making Courses / Vacation Packages in Jamaica:
• Treat yourself! Learn how to make unique candles in person at Gary's leading international candle design school based in beautiful Jamaica (just a 1 hour, 35 minute flight from Miami).
• Study at Gary's residential school and home in the idyllic town of Negril in western Jamaica with one of the world's top candle designers - Gary Simmons. Whether you want to start your own business, or learn candle making as a hobby, we have a quality, intensive candle making course or wax art workshop to suit your needs:
- Candle Making Business Setup (6 days, 5,000 USD)
- Condensed Business Setup course (4 days, 3,500 USD)
- Advanced Candle Making course (2 days 1,000-2,000 USD)
- Candle Making Weekend Retreat Workshop (2 days, 500 USD, minimum 2 persons)
- Encaustic Art / Wax Painting Workshop (2-3 days, 2,000 USD)
- Summer candle making workshops (The above courses)
• Our candle making retreat location provides a calm and relaxing atmosphere for one-to-one training in all aspects of candle designing to manufacturing to marketing.
• Negril, Jamaica, with its seven miles of white sand beaches, the superb food, spectacular sights and, of course, excellent reggae music all combine to offer a truly inspirational location to learn the creative candle making skills and business.
• "Coyaba, the name of my house in Negril, is a completely private hilltop retreat overlooking Orange Bay, a fishing village 15 minutes from Negril's seven mile white sand beach. The house is just a half mile up from the coastline, affording spectacular 180 degree views of the Caribbean ocean. I very much look forward to welcoming you to my home place."
- Gary Simmons
Evolve Your Own Unique Design Style:
• Candle making is like being a chef - it is all about timing and being organized. The one thing to remember is that you can never rush a candle. Sometimes mistakes can become new designs, or one creation evolves into another.
"A very cool designer after taking his course you realize the sky's the limit with what you can actually achieve. Thank you so much."
- Lee, USA
"You have proven to us that you are only limited by your imagination."
- Steve and Christian, Florida, USA