Contact Page - Intensive Candle Making Courses in Jamaica & Online
The Candle Academy in Jamaica + Online Candle Making Courses:
Study at a leading candle making school in the Caribbean, and receive one-to-one premium instruction in advanced candle making with Gary Simmons, one of the world's top candle designers. Our intensive 2 day Advanced Candle Making Workshops on the idyllic island of Jamaica are offered year-round
, and are designed for existing candle makers and artists to improve their techniques, and increase their existing ranges.Email: Contact us below
Learn these advanced candle making techniques quickly through formulas, taught in a calm and relaxing atmosphere with one-on-one training taught in English. Included in the workshop price: Pick up and drop off at the airport, Residential Accommodation, Candle Samples, Formulas, Written and Photo explanations and backup support by email.
Advanced Candle Making Course in Jamaica:
• Duration: 2 days
• Price: 1,000 - 2,000 USD (depending on the content)
The customized advanced workshops is mainly for existing candle makers to improve their techniques and increase their design ranges. The course can also be tailor-made for a creative beginner who wishes to create unique and marketable designs to sell their product as a hobby.
The workshop (depending on content) includes
- 3 Nights Accommodation in the onsite residence
- Travel to and from airport and academy
- 2 days of Extensive candle design work
- Marketing advice
- All documented formulas
- Supplier contacts
- 1 month email support
• "I have been a candlemaker for 14 years and felt stuck with no creativity. The courses right from the start enabled me to be inspired and much more creative. My existing customers bought my new designs right away."
- H. Auounsdottir, Iceland
• "Gary has the creative ability and eye to take an ordinary object and make it extraordinary with commercial appeal. This has made him one of the most sought after candle designers in the business today and probably ranking him as one of the top designers in the world today"
- Mike Foster, CEO Aroma Home, England
• "Very detailed and intensive. I was looking for the wow factor and that's exactly what I got."
- G. Woodard, USA
Some interested visitors submitting program inquiries to our school up to
2023-11-04 were from:
silves, Portugal; BOLGATANGA, Ghana; addis ababa, Ethiopia; Nigeria; Tercha, Ethiopia; dhaka, Bangladesh; Kumasi, Ghana; and more.