The Candle Academy in Jamaica & Online:
• Are you interested in a short candle making course or an alternative and inspiring educational vacation package on the idyllic island of Jamaica in the Caribbean? Or, do you dream of starting your own candle business? If so, this summer, take the first step towards a new career or a rewarding hobby at one of the leading candle making school in the world - The Candle Academy, which offers year-round intensive courses taught by Gary Simmons, one of the world's top candle designers from the UK.Email: Contact us below
• Our training and expertise in the candle business will provide you with the essential creative, technical and commercial skills you need to profit from this rewarding profession. Whether you want to start your own business, or learn candle making as a hobby, we have a quality, intensive candle making course or wax art workshop to suit your needs and aspirations.
• Study at Gary's residential school and home in the idyllic town of Negril in western Jamaica.
• Negril, Jamaica, with its seven miles of white sand beaches, the superb food, spectacular sights and, of course, excellent reggae music all combine to offer a truly inspirational location to learn the creative candle making skills and business.
• This is truly is an unforgettable educational vacation, holiday retreat and honeymoon destination for travelers, design professionals and couples from around the world.
• "I have had my candle workshops in very inspiring locations around the globe. From London to the French Riviera to Florida to Thailand. However, my favorite location is Jamaica, and it is now my home.
Coyaba, the name of my house in Negril, is a completely private hilltop retreat overlooking Orange Bay, a fishing village 15 minutes from Negril's seven mile white sand beach. The house is just a half mile up from the coastline, affording spectacular 180 degree views of the Caribbean ocean. I very much look forward to welcoming you to my home place."
- Gary Simmons
Summer Candle Making Courses - One-to-one instruction:
Training is hands-on and very visual.
• Candle Making Business Setup (6 days, 5,000 euro)
• Condensed Business Setup course (4 days, 3,500 euro)
• Advanced Candle Making course (2 days 1,000-2,000 euro)
• Candle Making Weekend Retreat Workshop (2 days, 500 euro, minimum 2 persons)
• Distance Learning / Online Candle Making courses (extensive training)
• Encaustic Art / Wax Painting Workshop (2-3 days, 2,000 euro)