Apply to allied health schools in Virginia: CNA classes in Richmond, certified nursing assistant program. Personal care aide training, medication aide tech certification prep. Medical career school with day & evening classes in Richmond area, close to Henrico County & Chesterfield County VA.
Professional Career Institute, Richmond Campus: Train with Professional Career Institute today and become a Nurse Aide, Pharmacy Technician, Medication Aide or Personal Care Aide. Professional Career Institute will give you the knowledge and experience you need to start your exciting new career.
Email:Contact us below
We provide professional instruction to career-minded individuals who wish to be trained to work in a hospital, corrections, pharmacy, long-term care facility, psychiatric facility, or home-health setting. Our convenient day and evening classes make switching careers, or starting one, hassle-free. Professional Career Institute is accredited by the respective governing bodies for each class this school offers.
Employment Assistance available after graduation. Are you ready to get started? If you are interested in enrolling in one of our programs, the first step is to contact Professional Career Institute for more information. If you prefer, simply fill in our email form below for one of our friendly Admissions Team to contact you. Visit the school for a site tour Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm.
Conveniently situated in Richmond VA, Virginia School for Nurse Aides (VSNA) provides quality health care programs, including Certified Nurse Aide (CNA), Personal Care Aide (PCA), Medication Aide, and CPR training. Day and night classes are available for your convenience.
Accredited by the Virginia Board of Nursing, NACES, and the American Red Cross, we specialize in CNA training. On successful completion of the CNA program, our graduates can take their State Board exams at our school. We have a high pass rate on state boards.
At VSNA, we offer a hands-on approach to clinical training, which includes an internship at an assisted living facility. Here you can use the skills and knowledge you have learned to provide medication administration and direct patient care to residents.
We keep our class sizes small to ensure that all of our students get the individual attention and instruction they need. More one-on-one attention from our experienced instructors means that you are able to understand and retain the information easier, which helps you to become a successful and confident CNA.
The atmosphere at VSNA is very student oriented; our students have flexibility with payments and control in their scheduling.
Located in Richmond, VA, Fortis College provides quality post-secondary healthcare career education to a diverse student population. We offer a variety of degree and diploma programs in healthcare and nursing fields that include Medical Assistant, Massage Therapy, Practical Nursing, Medical Office Administration, and more.
With an education from Fortis College Richmond you can gain the necessary training you need to gain essential problem-solving abilities, in addition to the knowledge and skills needed to succeed in existing and emerging career opportunities.
It is the mission of Fortis College to provide a learning environment that encourages its students to realize their full potential. Fortis College remains committed to providing quality education and contributing to the prosperity of the Richmond community.
Fortis College - Richmond is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools and is certified to operate by the State Council of Higher Education for Virginia.
Situated 12 miles north of Lynchburg, Virginia, Sweet Briar College is a liberal arts and sciences college primarily for women that offers a range of Certificate, Pre-Professional, Bachelor Degree & Masters Degree programs. Academic fields of study include Business, Environmental Science, Fine Arts, Mathematics, and more. Sweet Briar provides women with an enduring education that includes broad-based skill development and relevant professional experience. The extensive scope of their learning leads our graduates to successful careers both within, and outside, of their major.
Since our founding in 1901, Sweet Briar has specialized in educating women. It’s an approach that brings personal relevance to every discipline studied here, and opens up insights and understanding between students and faculty that might not be explored in a co-educational environment.
Our single-gender tradition also extends leadership opportunities to every student who seeks them out, and cultivates connection, confidence and community, from first-year, day one, through graduation, reunion and beyond.
Tidewater Community College, Division of Health Professions
Courses / Programs
Located on our Virginia Beach campus in the Hampton Roads metropolitan area in south-east Virginia, Tidewater Community College's Division of Health Professions provides a range of Certificate & Associate Degree programs in healthcare fields such as Registered Nursing, Medical Assistant, Respiratory Therapist, and more.
Tidewater Community College is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to offer Associate Degree programs.
Tidewater Community College is one of the nation's largest community colleges, and provides collegiate education and training to adults of all ages and backgrounds, helping them achieve their individual goals and contribute as citizens and workers to the vitality of an increasingly global community.
We provide a comprehensive range of healthcare programs recognized for excellence by leaders of business, industry, and government, and by educators in education, including four-year colleges and universities. Our Division of Health Professions provides open access to high-quality, affordable education to prepare students for entry or advancement in the workforce.
• Master the increasingly-popular art of spray tanning with Aviva Spray Tanning Academy - a leading provider of online sunless spray tan certification programs to students in Virginia, and throughout the U.S and Canada.
• Learn how to create the perfect sunless tan from the comfort of your own home or workplace in Virginia Beach, Norfolk, Chesapeake, Richmond, Newport News, throughout VA and nationwide.
• Aviva is an internationally-renowned sunless spray tan training provider that offers comprehensive 3-hour online courses that can be completed in just one day.
• After completing your course, you will receive a Certificate signed by Aviva Labs’ President, stating that you have successfully trained as an Aviva Labs spray tan professional consultant.
• We have developed a unique and interactive online learning environment which provides a digital web-based environment where our course content is available when you want it: 24/7.
• Whether you are a complete beginner or have some experience in spray tanning, our 3-hour online spray tanning certification programs will equip you with the knowledge and practical skills you need to provide a realistic, sun-kissed glow to your clients.
• Aviva also offers 1-day spray tan certification programs held in leading hotels in a range of cities throughout the United States and Canada, including in Charlotte NC, Nashville TN, NYC, Boston MA area, Philadelphia PA and many more.
• All of our spray tan classes come with a 100% money-back guarantee!