Language school to learn Farsi in Los Angeles: Farsi classes in West Los Angeles, Hollywood CA, Beverly Hills, Inglewood, Torrance, Culver City, North LA, Alhambra, Pasadena, Whittier CA. Conversational Farsi/ Persian lessons in LA for adults, college students, actors, business, travel. Private Farsi tutors for kids, families..
Beverly Hills Lingual Institute: Located in the heart of Beverly Hills, Los Angeles CA, Beverly Hills Lingual Institute provides a comprehensive schedule of Farsi / Persian language classes at beginner to advanced levels.
We strive to provide the best teaching, the best service, and the best programs, at the best location in the Los Angeles area. We also provide language classes in Arabic, Spanish, French, German and more than 25 other languages.
• Hola! Spanish is a fun and useful language to learn. ABC Languages offers group and private Spanish lessons to professionals, adult learners, students and children ages 5+ at our language school in downtown Menlo Park (San Mateo County CA).
• In addition, we offer on-site Spanish language training to organizations and corporations throughout Silicon Valley, South Bay and the San Francisco Bay Area, including in Santa Clara County (San Jose, Palo Alto, Sunnyvale and other local areas). Private tutoring at your home or office is also available.
• Voted “Best of the Bay Area” by SFGate users, ABC is known as a great place to learn languages. Our experienced teachers are native speakers of the language they teach. We also have a school in downtown San Francisco.
• Our experienced teachers make learning Spanish all the more fun. Using a communicative method in the classroom means you learn Spanish through active use in a learner-centered classroom.
• You start speaking Spanish from day one, helping you gain real-life skills that you can take out into the world. Our small groups of no more than 10 students provide the perfect atmosphere for practice and authentic interaction.
Learn Farsi with ABC Languages - an award-winning private language school and one of the only places in New York offering top-quality Farsi lessons.
ABC provides top quality group Farsi (Persian) classes and private Farsi tutoring to adult, kids and teenagers at our conveniently located school in Midtown Manhattan.
Alternatively, our professional and experienced Farsi teachers can come to your home, office or other location of your choice. We teach all over Long Island, including in Hempstead, North Hempstead, Islip, Brookhaven, Babylon, Smithtown, Oyster Bay, and surrounding areas.
Many people come to learn Farsi with us either privately on in a group. Some for personal reasons, others for work. Either way, get ready to learn how to speak and write the Persian language with a native teacher.
Our classes focus on attaining practical language skills including speaking, listening and writing. Our ‘hands on’ approach means you use the language in class as you interact with your classmates and teacher practicing conversation.
Founded in 1997, we teach students at all levels - from total beginner to advanced. Daytime, evening and weekend classes are available to accommodate every busy schedule.
In addition, we provide corporate Farsi language training to companies and organizations in NYC.
Farsi Courses for Adults & Juniors: Beginner to advanced level
- Group Farsi classes for adults. Daytime, evening and weekend classes are available.
- Private / Semi-private Farsi lessons - can take place in your home or office
- Farsi intro/ travel crash course
- Farsi tutoring for kids & teens
- After-school Farsi programs for elementary, middle & high school students
- Family Farsi classes
- Corporate Farsi language training for businesses & organizations
- Survival Farsi
- Farsi Grammar
- Cross-cultural Farsi programs
- Online/ Skype Farsi lessons
Salaam and Welcome! If you are searching for quality Farsi classes in New York City, look no further than ABC Languages.
Conveniently located in Midtown Manhattan, ABC is a leading foreign language institute that provides group Farsi classes and private Farsi lessons for adults, kids, college students, business professionals of all levels - from basic beginner to advanced. Day, evening and weekend classes are available.
Farsi is not a difficult language to learn if you are taught in an effective way. All of our professional and experienced tutors are native Farsi speakers who know how to teach Farsi in an enjoyable and effective way.
Our group classes are fun and interactive and aim to provide you with rudimentary language skills, basic vocabulary, and an introduction to the Arabic script. We keep class sizes small (maximum of 9 students) to ensure there is plenty of opportunity to practice your conversation skills.
Our private Farsi lessons are taught at our school or one of our tutors can come to your Manhattan home or office.
NYC's top companies, schools and organizations choose us for their foreign language and cross-cultural training. We can create customized Farsi classes to meet your corporate language training needs.
Student Testimonial: "The people who work at ABC Language are very warm and helpful and the teacher's been fantastic. I feel I have learned so much in such a short period of time and I appreciate everything both the teacher and ABC's employees have done."
Farsi Classes in NYC: Day, evening & weekend classes
• Group Farsi classes for adults - beginner to advanced
• Private Farsi lessons at our school or your home/office
• Weekend Farsi classes
• Farsi conversation classes
• Summer Farsi classes
• Corporate Farsi training onsite for business professionals & organizations
• Farsi classes for kids & teens
• Skype / Online Farsi lessons
Other Foreign Languages:
Arabic, Mandarin Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Hindi, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Portuguese, Russian, Polish, English as a Second Language & more..
Beverly Hills Lingual Institute, Thousand Oaks area
Courses / Programs
Are you searching for Farsi classes in Los Angeles?
Located on iconic Wilshire Boulevard, Beverly Hills Lingual Institute provides beginner to advanced level Farsi (Persian) language courses to adult learners.
We welcome students from the Thousand Oaks, Simi Valley, Oxnard, Ventura, and Camarillo areas, and across LA.
We combine the best Persian teachers, dedicated and motivated fellow Farsi students, and an extremely comprehensive schedule.
We take pride in offering LA.’s premier Farsi instruction using highly educated native-speaking Farsi teachers and university texts. In addition to our general group classes, Farsi language tutors are also available for private instruction and corporate programs.
We believe that small class size, quality teachers, the best facilities and the highest quality textbooks are key foundations to learning a language.
• Join us at ILSC - San Francisco for an unforgettable English language education and lifetime experience in the heart of one of California's most vibrant cities!
• Situated in the heart of downtown San Francisco's Financial District, ILSC provides a wide range of English language programs to adults, college students, and juniors from around the world.
• Our English lessons are taught by experienced and professional tutors at basic beginner to advanced levels. Choose General English, Academic English, English Exam Preparation, Business English, and more.
• Our teachers, advisors, activities coordinators, accommodation staff, and your fellow students will support you to achieve your personal and academic goals. All ILSC teachers must have a university degree, a recognized teaching certificate, and relevant experience in teaching English.
• Our English classes are conveniently located in The Financial District / downtown area of San Francisco, close to the junction of Mission St and The Embarcadero waterfront.
Student Review: "I came to study at ILSC San Francisco because I could choose whatever course I want and I love the city. It will be helpful for my future career in every way, whether my dream comes true or I will have another job. Thanks a lot for everything ILSC SF." Kokoro, Japan
"ILSC is the greatest place to start an adventure abroad; it has the best locations around the world and the best instructors who help you to feel part of the home country lifestyle." Sergio, Mexico
Located in Manhattan, Hills Learning offers Chinese language lessons in the NY area for all skill levels and ages. Individual and group courses are available.
Our group classes are for adults, and take place at the Chanin Building which is part of Grand Central station (122 East 42nd Street, at the corner of Lexington Avenue).
We provide standard and intensive Chinese, business Chinese, online Chinese classes, Chinese for vacation as well as corporate training. Our private lessons are generally for adults, but we also have programs that cater to children.
For our individual lessons, we specialize in finding the right teacher and creating the correct curriculum. We cover all of NYC, Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, The Bronx, and Staten Island. New Jersey and Connecticut can also be covered. We also offer courses in Japanese and English and are currently expanding to include other languages.
Whether your reasons to learn the language are academic, professional, cultural or personal, we'll find the right match for you. We have no hidden registration fees, no excess fees, and no long term contracts. Our main motto is "all New Yorkers should be able to afford learning about other languages and cultures." Compared to our competitors, we try to offer the most reasonably priced and interactive lessons in the NY Area.
Student Testimonial: "The teacher has been great! She's really knowledgeable and encourages us to use what we learn in class. I've already enrolled in the next class." - Joe
- Mandarin Chinese Programs for all levels beginner to advanced
- Interactive Chinese for Beginners
- Intensive Chinese Courses
- Business Chinese
- Corporate Training
- Survival Chinese for Vacation
- Advanced / Academic Chinese
- Private Chinese Lessons
- Group Chinese Courses
- Children's Chinese Programs
- Online Chinese Classes for Adults & Children
- Also Fujianese, Cantonese, Taiwanese, and other dialects depending on the teacher.