Language classes to learn to speak Farsi in Los Angeles: Farsi tutors in West Los Angeles, downtown LA, Hollywood CA, Beverly Hills, Inglewood, Torrance, Santa Monica, Culver City, North LA, Alhambra, Pasadena. Private Farsi/ Persian teacher for kids, families. Basic Farsi lessons for adults, college students, actors, business, travel survival..
Beverly Hills Lingual Institute, Los Angeles: Located on iconic Wilshire Boulevard in the heart of Beverly Hills CA, Beverly Hills Lingual Institute provides beginner to advanced level Farsi language courses to adult learners. We combine the best Persian teachers, dedicated and motivated fellow Persian students, an extremely comprehensive schedule to students from throughout the Los Angeles area.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
We believe that small class size, quality teachers, the best facilities , nd the highest quality textbooks are key foundations to learning a language.
Farsi / Persian Language Classes for Adults: All regularly scheduled group classes meet once a week for 80 minutes during an eight-week term. Current study options include:
- Beginner Farsi I
- Beginner Farsi II
- Intermediate Farsi I+
- Intermediate Farsi II
- Intermediate Farsi V
- Advanced Farsi
- Semi-private Farsi lessons
- Private Farsi lessons
- Corporate / Business Farsi lessons for professionals / executives
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Beverly Hills Lingual Institute, San Fernando Valley area
Courses / Programs
Are you searching for Farsi classes in Los Angeles?
Located on iconic Wilshire Boulevard, Beverly Hills Lingual Institute provides beginner to advanced level Farsi (Persian) language courses to adult learners.
We welcome students from the Burbank, Glendale, Hollywood, and Van Nuys areas, throughout the San Fernando Valley and across LA.
We combine the best Persian teachers, dedicated and motivated fellow Farsi students, and an extremely comprehensive schedule.
We take pride in offering LA.’s premier Farsi instruction using highly educated native-speaking Farsi teachers and university texts. In addition to our general group classes, Farsi language tutors are also available for private instruction and corporate programs.
We believe that small class size, quality teachers, the best facilities and the highest quality textbooks are key foundations to learning a language.
• ABC languages in New Jersey provides quality private tutoring in a range of foreign languages including Farsi / Persian, Arabic, Russian, Mandarin Chinese, Spanish and French, among many others.
• We teach private Farsi classes in Newark, Jersey City, Elizabeth, Clifton, Paterson, Edison, and other cities and towns across mainly in North Jersey and Central NJ to kids ages 5+, college students and professionals of all levels.
• Farsi lessons for basic beginner through advanced learners can take place in your home, office, library, or similar location of preference. Our teachers are native Farsi speakers who use a fun and engaging approach.
• The main advantage of private lessons is that you can learn Farsi at your own pace and at a schedule that best suits you. You can choose any day or time for your classes. Weekends and evening hours are also available.
Student Testimonial: "The staff were extremely friendly and helpful, and the classes were GREAT - Hande suggested excellent textbooks, adapted each lesson to fit our levels and interests" - Lindsay
Learn Farsi with ABC Languages - an award-winning private language school and one of the only places in New York offering top-quality Farsi lessons.
ABC provides top quality group Farsi (Persian) classes and private Farsi tutoring to adult, kids and teenagers at our conveniently located school in Midtown Manhattan.
Alternatively, our professional and experienced Farsi teachers can come to your home, office or other location of your choice. We teach all over Long Island, including in Hempstead, North Hempstead, Islip, Brookhaven, Babylon, Smithtown, Oyster Bay, and surrounding areas.
Many people come to learn Farsi with us either privately on in a group. Some for personal reasons, others for work. Either way, get ready to learn how to speak and write the Persian language with a native teacher.
Our classes focus on attaining practical language skills including speaking, listening and writing. Our ‘hands on’ approach means you use the language in class as you interact with your classmates and teacher practicing conversation.
Founded in 1997, we teach students at all levels - from total beginner to advanced. Daytime, evening and weekend classes are available to accommodate every busy schedule.
In addition, we provide corporate Farsi language training to companies and organizations in NYC.
Farsi Courses for Adults & Juniors: Beginner to advanced level
- Group Farsi classes for adults. Daytime, evening and weekend classes are available.
- Private / Semi-private Farsi lessons - can take place in your home or office
- Farsi intro/ travel crash course
- Farsi tutoring for kids & teens
- After-school Farsi programs for elementary, middle & high school students
- Family Farsi classes
- Corporate Farsi language training for businesses & organizations
- Survival Farsi
- Farsi Grammar
- Cross-cultural Farsi programs
- Online/ Skype Farsi lessons
• Study English in the U.S. with the International Language Institute (ILI) in Gaithersburg, Montgomery County, Maryland, just 15 miles north-west of Washington DC, and situated just south of Germantown MD.
• We provide a wide range of English as a Second Language (ESL) programs for beginner to advanced level students, including TOEFL preparation. Our English courses are available during the day, in the evening, and on Saturdays.
• Our mission is to provide high-quality language instruction and academic preparation, at a superior value, to satisfy the individual goals of those who choose to study for academic, professional, or personal reasons.
• Over the past 43 years, our company has seen steady growth and developed a strong reputation around the world and locally for quality language training and academic preparation at a superior value.
• Our English programs are accredited by the Accrediting Council for Continuing Education and Training (ACCET). ACCET is a national accrediting agency listed by the United States Secretary of Education.
• We are authorized under Federal law to enroll individuals with a student visa as well as other non-immigrant foreign students. ILI also has a language school in Dupont Circle in the center of Washington DC.
Student Testimonial: "Not only have I improved my language skills, but I’ve also made great friends. Among those friends are teachers who have very effective ways of teaching and make learning less daunting." - Brahim, Mauritania
• Farsi (Persian) is a rewarding language to learn whether it is in a group, one-on-one or through corporate language training.
• With a convenient location in downtown San Francisco, ABC Languages is a leading foreign language school providing quality Farsi classes for adults, business professionals, college students, teenagers and kids.
• Private Farsi tutoring can take place at our school in the Financial District, or at your home, office or other San Francisco location.
• For your convenience, day, evening and weekend classes are available for students from beginner to advanced level.
• Our native-speaking Farsi tutors teach in a practical way, helping you learn to use your language skills in the real world. With learner-centered activities, students learn authentic language skills through natural conversation and role-play at ABC Languages.
• Our small groups of no more than 10 students allow you plenty of practice time and class interaction. Starting with basic writing skills and conversation and moving on to more complex communication skills, groups move ahead at a natural pace.
• Our relaxed atmosphere allows for fun in the classroom. Let us know what your interests are and we can let you know what classes are available.
Student Review: “Not only do I think that my teacher is great, my classmates also love our teacher, and this really helps, because we all look forward to coming back every week and we progress together and keep each other motivated.” - Maria
Farsi (Persian) Language Classes: Total beginner to advanced
• Group Farsi classes for adults (Evening classes)
• Private Farsi lessons at our school or your home / office
• Farsi conversation classes
• Corporate Farsi language training onsite for business professionals & organizations
• Survival Farsi for tourists
• Farsi classes for kids & teens (elementary, middle & high school)
• Skype / Online Farsi lessons..
• Located in Katy, 30 minutes west of Houston TX, Crossing Borders provides quality English language classes for adults of all levels - from complete beginner to advanced. Our English courses include Intensive English, TOEFL Exam preparation, and English Conversation classes.
• We offer group classes and private English lessons, which are ideal for students who need flexibility in their schedule or need to learn as quickly as possible.
• Private lessons can take place at our center, your home or office or other location of your choice in the West Houston area.
• Our English classes for adults place an emphasis on conversation and small groups (2 to 8 students), allowing students plenty of time and individual attention to practice and excel.
• Not only does Crossing Borders want our students to learn to speak, write and read English, we also want you to experience the culture and love it the same way we do! We live to encourage you to learn your new language or to improve it.
• In addition to our General English classes that focus on grammar and conversation, we provide a lot of opportunities for you to practice your conversation skills.
• Our cultural language approach is an awesome way to love the English language and American culture and understand many of the differences.
English Classes: For beginners, intermediate & advanced learners
• General English classes
• Intensive / Semi-intensive English classes
• Private English lessons for adults & children
• SAT test prep
• English Conversation classes
• American Pronunciation & Accent Reduction
• TOEFL Exam Preparation
• English courses for the entire family
• English classes for kids & teens
• English tutoring for high school students
• English summer / winter programs for kids & teens
Also: • U.S. Citizenship Classes on weekends (Saturday)