CPR Life Link, Arlington: Are you looking for emergency skills training in the Dallas - Fort Worth area? Based in West Arlington, Texas, CPR Life Link is an allied health training provider. We offer courses in American Heart Association CPR, First Aid, and Basic Life Support. Students can join group classes scheduled at our Arlington location, book personalized individual training, or create their own training session at a convenient location. All of our classes and faculty members are certified by the American Heart Association.
Emergincy Skills Training / Allied Health Classes:
- American Heart Association CPR
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Training
- First Aid Training
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Paul Mitchell The School, located in San Antonio TX, is a hair & beauty school offering training and certification courses in cosmetology related sciences. At Paul Mitchell The School, we teach the skills needed for a career in the beauty industry, prepare you for the state board exams, and more. We also give valuable tips on how to succeed in the salon or spa, in business, and in life.
Established almost 30 years ago, the Paul Mitchell network is nearly 100,000 salons strong and in 81 countries worldwide. Every professional hairdresser knows the Paul Mitchell name. Prospective employers recognize Paul Mitchell Schools’ commitment to quality and our reputation for innovation and excellence. Everyone at Paul Mitchell The School – San Antonio is committed to helping you find the right home, wherever your dreams may take you.
Our programs have been evaluated and approved by the National Accrediting Commission of Cosmetology Arts and Sciences (NACCAS). Accreditation is a way of knowing the education you will receive at Paul Mitchell The School - San Antonio has met standards set by both the Government and experts in the field of Cosmetology.
• A+ Certification
• C# Programming
• Computer Security Specialist
• Information Systems Auditor Training
• IT Administrator
• IT Engineer
• IT Security Analyst
• IT Specialist
• MCITP (MCSE / MCSA)
• Medical Records and Health Info
• .NET 4.0 Software
• Office Automation Systems
• SAP Business Objects
• SAP Certification Program
• SAP Financial Accounting
• SAP Management Accounting
• SAP Material Management (Procurement)
• Software Engineering
• Web Design...
New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies
Courses / Programs
• New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies provides a wide range of accredited online certificate, diploma and degree courses (including doctorate programs) in the fields of naturopathy, holistic health, natural medicine, and nutrition.
• Our quality programs are studied online in Texas, across the U.S., Canada, UK, and worldwide.
• Based in Indiana, our mission is to offer students the best accredited online educational programs in natural health and herbal studies that are available.
• Studying with New Eden is easy and affordable. You can start studying with New Eden whenever you want and learn at your own pace.
• Our distance learning courses allow you the convenience and flexibility of studying in your own home or office, and at times that best suit your schedule.
• New Eden has full accreditation with the American Council for Holistic Medicine (ACHM), which provides clinical training for graduates.
• We also have school approval with the American Naturopathic Certification Board, and the International Association of Natural Health Practitioners (IANHP).
Student Testimonial: "Thank you so much for your assistance and advice while I was enrolled in the ND program. I experienced first rate advice and guidance from you and the staff. All of my calls and emails were answered in a very timely manner."
- Thomas, Doctor of Naturopathy Graduate
San Antonio College of Medical & Dental Assistants (SACMDA)
Courses / Programs
San Antonio College of Medical & Dental Assistants (SACMDA) in San Antonio and McAllen TX, is an institution of higher education offering quality programs that integrate general education, professional skills, and career-focused education empowering students to develop and achieve their personal and career potentials.
An applicant to the College must: a. be a high school graduate, or b. possess a General Education Development (GED) certificate. If applicants who attended high school in foreign countries are unable to produce the required documents, evidence may include certification from other official sources. Accredited Member, Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges of Technology (ACCSCT).
• Do you want to begin an exciting career in the makeup and beauty industry? CMC Makeup School provides professional make-up artist certification programs in the Dallas-Fort Worth area.
• Specializing in beginner to advanced make-up artist training and portfolio development, CMC will equip you with the training and tools that are essential to succeed as a make-up artist.
• We focus on Beauty, Glamour & Fashion makeup. We also offer makeup classes in the Austin and Houston area.
• Our make-up training includes a full professional makeup kit and certificate on completion. Classes begin monthly for new students and we offer flexible hours and weekend classes.
• Our classes are taught with 2 instructors and hands-on practice so techniques are learned properly. There is a maximum of 8-12 students per class to ensure individual attention.
• Our students include local students from Dallas and surrounding cities and states including Fort Worth, Houston, San Antonio, Austin, Oklahoma, New Mexico, and Louisiana, and international students from countries and regions including Mexico, Barbados, The Caribbean, Africa, Europe, and Asia.
Student Review: "I just finished the Master’s class in Dallas at CMC Makeup I loved every minute. The instructors and staff were very attentive and friendly. I miss them already but will be back for the Ultimate Plus. I recommend this for the future Make-up Artist."
Professional Makeup Artist Programs
• Airbrush 101 (1 day)
• Hairstyling for MUAs (1 day)
• Beauty Allure Make-up Artist Program (2 days)
• MUA PRO Program (4 days)
• The Masters Ring Program (5 days)
• Ultimate Artist Program (8 days)
• Ultimate Artist PLUS (10 days)
• Beginning to Advanced Makeup Artistry (All programs combined, 15 or 20 days)
• Makeup Classes in Spanish
• Summer Teen Makeup Camps
• Private Makeup Lessons
Special FX Classes
• Special FX, Trauma, Moulage + Prosthetics Workshop (5 days)
• Full Body Painting Workshop (5 days)
Located in Dallas County TX (just 20 minutes from Downtown Dallas), (This School is Now Closed) is a healthcare training school that provides a range of affordable, allied health career training programs. We offer ongoing enrollment in Certified Nurse Aide (CNA), Patient Care Technician, and CPR / AED training programs.
We guide, educate, and train competent, compassionate and caring students to help improve the health and quality of life of the sick and disabled in the community.
Our main goal is to graduate and educate competent, compassionate, caring students, who strive for excellence in their delivery of care to meet the health care needs of the community and contribute to the professional health care industry.