Paul Mitchell The School Arlington:
Located in Arlington Texas, Paul Mitchell The School Arlington is a hair & beauty school that offers training and certification courses in cosmetology related sciences. We provide a Basic Cosmetology Training Program in addition to our Cosmetology Teacher Training Course designed for those interested in becoming a teacher in the beauty industry.
- Every Paul Mitchell School is designed to teach you the skills you’ll need, inspire you to explore your passion and creativity and help you learn the business that will make your career in the beauty industry fun and rewarding. At our school, our staff are committed to helping you find the right home, wherever your dreams may take you.
- Paul Mitchell–trained hair designers work in virtually every corner of the world, and every professional hairdresser knows the Paul Mitchell name. Prospective employers recognize Paul Mitchell School's commitment to quality and our reputation for innovation and excellence.
- Internationally-Recognized Brand
Thanks to the life and teachings of Paul Mitchell, the legendary hair designer, product innovator, and salon educator, careers in hair design today can be both personally and financially rewarding. As a Paul Mitchell-trained professional, you can realize your artistic dreams and work almost anywhere in the world.
- Helping You Reach Your Goals
Whether you choose to create fashion behind a chair in the salon; own your own salon or spa business; or opt for the excitement of a career in fashion, feature film, TV, or product education, Paul Mitchell Schools will help you reach your artistic, technical, and lifestyle goals.
- Career-Specific Programs
Every Paul Mitchell School is designed to teach you the skills you’ll need, inspire you to explore your passion and creativity and help you learn the business that will make your career in the beauty industry fun and rewarding.
- Cosmetology Training Program (Hair, Skin, Make-Up):
Our cosmetology program features design, cutting, coloring, multicultural techniques, makeup, fashion trends, manicuring, pedicuring, basic facials and the art of hairdressing in a three-phase program we call Core, Adaptive and Creative.
- Teacher Training Program:
Become a teacher in the beauty industry. Our teacher training program meets the state requirements in theory, teaching experiences, and hours for licensed cosmetology instructors.
- At Paul Mitchell Schools, we prepare you for the state board exams and much, much more—we also prepare you to succeed in the salon or spa business.
Email: Contact Us
- Courses / Programs
|Address: 309 Curtis Mathes Way Ste 101, Arlington, Texas , USA|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2020 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.