Milestone Technical Institute, Houston:
Are you a HR professional who needs SAP training? Based in Houston, Milestone Technical Institute is an accredited career school that provides hands-on SAP training, including a SAP HR Management & Administration training program. Our programs are also offered online to students throughout the U.S. Tuition assistance is available for those who are recently unemployed and receiving benefits, and for military members. Milestone Technical Institute is an approved vendor for Texas Department of Assistive and Rehabilitative Service (DARS).
Email: Contact us below
SAP Certification - HR Management & Administration:
Study Options: In-class in Houston or online. Course Duration: 8 weeks
This course is designed for studen
ts who are responsible for implementing Personnel Administration with SAP ERP Human Capital Management (SAP ERP HCM), particularly in the areas of time management, master data, and reporting to become SAP Certified.
This course prepares you for exam: C_THR12_05 (SAP Certified Solution Consultant Human Resources - Management & Administration).
In this course, you will learn how to:
- Liaise between HR and technical experts
- Provide expert knowledge on the interfaces between HRIS, SAP and other HR driven applications (testing, data issues, troubleshooting etc)
- Research and resolve post-implementation SAP/HCM functional issues, engaging internal and external resources as required for resolution and escalating system and operational problems as required
- Test newly implemented SAP/HCM and system functionally and processes
- Implement and test application configuration changes as determined through business requirements
- Data cleansing and conversion of HRIS data to SAP and post-go live governance to ensure continuous alignment between SAP and HRIS systems.
- Supply expert knowledge in the solution design process
- Develop and deliver end-user references, pertinent training materials and user manuals related to system set-up and related processes
- Provide on-going feedback with respect to enhancements to processes and systems that would result in improved efficiencies
Graduates may pursue careers in the following roles: ERP Analyst, HR Systems Administrator-SAP, SAP Application Consultant, SAP Consultant-HR/ Time Management, SAP Functional Analyst-HR, SAP HR/Payroll Consultant.
"I was satisfied with everything. I had an excellent instructor. I would recommend this institute to anyone.”