Contact music schools in Sugar Land TX area: Music lessons for kids in Houston area, learn to play guitar, piano, violin classes for adults & teens. Private music teacher/ vocal coach in Houston-Sugar Land-Baytown metro area for beginners to advanced level, music tutoring in Fort Bend County TX.
Fort Bend Music Center, Stafford: Fort Bend Music Center is located in Stafford, adjacent to Sugar Land and south-west of Houston in Fort Bend and Harrison Counties, within the Houston–Sugar Land–Baytown Metropolitan Area in Texas, and offers music lessons for young children of four years upwards, teenagers and adults in piano, guitar, drum, violin, as well as voice and musical theater. We are dedicated to serving the local Fort Bend and Harris county school districts by providing quality, value and service to our customers and music educators.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
It's a fact that music has a huge impact on the performance of children in the academic classroom. Studies have shown that most students increase their verbal and math scores after studying music. Research shows that musical training is far superior to computer instructions in dramatically enhancing children's abstract and linear reasoning skills necessary for learning math and science.
- Music lessons for young children of four years upwards and teenagers in piano, guitar, drum, violin as well as voice and musical theater
- Music lessons are available as group courses, semi-private or private tuition
- We also offer music programs for adults
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Baylor School of Music at Baylor University, located in Waco Texas offers undergraduate and graduate degree programs in music. The Baylor School of Music is in the serious business of transforming our students, one at a time, into the best musicians, citizens, and people they can possibly be. We believe our quality is measured in each performance, each class, each graduate, each life affected by our School. It is our good fortune to work daily with one of God's greatest gifts to mankind - music! The undergraduate and graduate degrees offered by the School of Music are approved by the National Association of Schools of Music.
Baylor is a place where future professionals are nourished and trained. It is a place for serious musicians who are resolute about pursuing new frontiers and not afraid to challenge musical conventions. Here students will earn a living as performers, teachers, music ministers, conductors, composers, or arrangers. Others will become music retailers, craftsman, technicians, or manufactuers. Some will have careers as recording artists, producers, copyright supervisors, entertainment lawyers, music software designers, or fine arts administrators.
Undergraduate Music Degree Programs:
- Applied Music
- Bachelor of Arts in Music
- Choral Music
- Church Music
- Instrumental Music - BME
- Music History and Literature
Graduate Music Degree Programs:
- Church Music
- Music History and Literature
- Music Theory
- Collaborative Piano
- Piano Pedagogy and Performance
The Music program at Angelo State University, located in West Central Texas, has distinguished itself as one of the finest in the state. As part of a regional institution, we are large enough to offer the advantages of many bigger schools, but are also small enough to provide an intimate and nurturing environment for our students. With a dynamic, energetic faculty and an emphasis on undergraduate teaching, we pride ourselves in our ability to meet the individual needs of our students in an active, thriving arts community.
- Bachelor of Music degree with all-level teacher certification
- Bachelor of Arts degree with emphasis in music
Students may choose from the Bachelor of Music degree with all-level teacher certification or the Bachelor of Arts degree with emphasis in music. In addition, we offer numerous opportunities for students from all majors on campus to continue making music on a regular basis.
Founded by makeup artist Lauren Clark, LC Makeup School provides one-on-one makeup lessons and tutorials to students of all levels in the Austin, San Antonio, Dallas and Houston areas. Lessons take place on location for your convenience, or in our studio in Round Rock, Texas.
After completing her first cosmetology class in 1999, Lauren Clark knew she wanted a career as a make-up professional. Over the next 15 years, Lauren pursued and gained a strong experience base to transform that calling into a reality.
Today, Lauren draws from her past experience as counter manager with Clarins, make-up artist for MAC Cosmetics, and the high-visibility work she has performed with clients ranging from Eva Longoria, Betsey Johnson, Seventeen Magazine & ESPN.
With diverse talent in bridal makeup, television/film, print, airbrushing, tattoo cover and more, & an equal passion for helping other aspiring make-up artists, Lauren authored a Makeup Artist's Manual to provide expert advice to aspiring make-up professionals.
Lessons are typically held in the students home, or at her studio. She is also available for travel to teach seminars. At LC Makeup School, we have a passion for teaching makeup artistry to others. We are proud to offer affordable and short training courses to get you on your feet sooner.
- Aspiring Makeup Artist 1: A 2-hour crash course - $250
- Aspiring Makeup Artist 2: 10-hour course. $750 Covers everything that the Aspiring Makeup Artist 1 Class covers, as well as essential information for starting and marketing your business, tattoo cover, and more.
- Create Your Own Class / Private Makeup Lessons for Makeup Artists: A 1.5 hour one-on-one class. $200
The Recording Conservatory of Austin (TRCoA) in Travis County, central Texas offers programs for audio engineering, music production and music business students. Each one of our mentor-ship style classes are taught completely one-on-one, giving the student undivided attention for each lesson. Beginning Audio Engineering is a prerequisite and sets the foundation for the Advanced Music Production and Electronic Music Composition programs. The Beginning Audio Engineering and Advanced Music Production programs take six months to complete. The Electronic Music Composition program is 16 weeks long.
TRCoA's program is designed to work with your schedule. All classes can be scheduled for evening or weekends. Additionally, the studio and editing rooms are open to students 24/7. TRCoA is recognized by the Texas Workforce Commission. Because all of our classes are taught one on one, TRCoA fall under a special exemption for trade schools provided by the Texas Workforce Commission. New classes start every two months. Classes start in January, March, May, July, September, and November.
Sanoon Violin Academy provide private and group violin lessons for children and adults of all levels from ages 3 and up. Lessons are taught either from the teacher's home studio in Allen, Collin County TX, or through a call out, servicing the Allen, Anna, Dallas, Frisco, McKinney, Melissa, Murphy, Parker, and Plano areas.
Students get to participate in recitals at least twice a year. We offer weekly private and group lessons, important for encouragement and practice. Training in music appreciation and theory is intuitivly absorbed in every lesson. Our curriculum is based on the Suzuki method, which is a wonderful method for learning music. It is just like learning a new language through instant immersion.
• Conveniently located in The Woodlands TX, just 30 miles north of Houston, CMC Makeup School is a professional make-up school providing quality makeup artist certification programs and portfolio development in the field of HD (high-definition) & Pro Makeup.
• As well as catering to students in Harris County and the immediate south-east Texas region, our school in The Woodlands is also highly convenient for students from surrounding areas that include Spring, Kingwood, Sugar Land, Pasadena, Pearland, Baytown, Conroe, Huntsville, Beaumont, and also students from Louisiana. We also run schools in Austin and Dallas.
• Classes begin monthly for new students and we offer flexible hours and weekend classes.
• CMC provides training for new professional makeup artists in beauty makeup, airbrush, retail, fashion, FX, runway makeup, TV, videos, bridal and film makeup, as well as hair styling classes for makeup artists.
• Our make-up training includes a full professional makeup kit, and certificate on completion. Class size is kept to a maximum of 8 to ensure individual attention for each student.
Student Testimonial: "I had the most amazing time at CMC Makeup School. Chris kept it so interesting and fun and showed me so much! I was very sad to leave because I felt so at home there. Money well spent!
All the instructors were just amazing, and my business is booming since I've been there. I'm definitely going to come back and take more classes. 5 Stars from me!!"
Professional Makeup Artist Training • Airbrush 101 (1 day)
• Beauty Allure Make-up Artist Program (2 days)
• MUA PRO Program (4 days)
• The Masters Ring Program (5 days)
• The Ultimate Artist Program (8 days)
• The Ultimate Artist PLUS (10 days)
• Beginning to Advanced Makeup Artistry (All programs combined, 15 or 20 days)
• Makeup Classes in Spanish (5 days)
Special FX Makeup / Career Classes (Dallas Only) • Portfolio Building Workshops (1 day)
• Special FX, Trauma, Moulage + Prosthetics Workshop (5 days)
• Full Body Painting Workshop (5 days)