National Association For Continuing Education:
Based in Broward County, Florida, the National Association For Continuing Education (NACE) provides a wide range of Continuing Education (CE) courses designed for medical and mental health professionals. NACE offers online courses for independent study, and web-assisted learning to improve both patient care, and professional knowledge. We provide over 100 home study courses (many of which are online courses) specifically designed for psychologists, social workers, marriage and family counselors, and substance abuse counselors among others.
Our courses are approved by the American Psychological Association (APA), Association of Social Work Boards (ASWB), the National Board for Certified Counselors (NBCC) and other state boards and organizations. NACE is also accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Our mission is to offer continuing education opportunities to provide learners in the fields of medicine, behavioral health, education, and related disciplines, with the most up-to-date, science-based information that will enable them to increase their knowledge, competence, and professional performance to ultimately benefit their patients' health.
- Provide diverse opportunities for participants to learn evidenced-based information and acquire skills to improve competence and professional performance
- Emphasize outcome measurement to assess the impact our educational activities have on provider competence, confidence, and performance in practice
- Comply with all accepted guidelines and policies of accrediting bodies within the continuing education enterprise
- Utilize systematic approaches to needs assessment to identify practice gaps, identify learning objectives, and develop appropriate educational programs with formats consistent with adult learning principles
Course categories/areas include:
- Bipolar Disorder
- Child Behavior
- Clinical Practice
- Cultural Diversity
- Depression and Anxiety
- Eating Problems
- Ethics & HIV/AIDS
- Family Dynamics
- Learning Disabilities
- Post-traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Preventing Medical Errors
Email: Contact Us
- Courses / Programs
|Address: Suite F111 7860 Peters Road, Plantation, Florida, 33324, USA|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2020 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.