Contact - Continuing Education Classes - On-campus & Online Programs
USC Continuing Education and Summer Programs - On-site & Online Continuing Education (CE) Courses:
Schools / Course Categories include:
- Letters, Arts and Sciences
- Business & Accounting
- Communication & Journalism
- Occupational Science & Occupational Therapy
Many of our courses offer the training and education needed...
Healthcare Continuing Education, Metropolitan Community College - Continuing Education Courses for Nurses & Healthcare Professionals:
- Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA)
- Certified Medication Tech (CMT) Program
- Certified Restorative Nurse Aide
- Pharmacy Technician
- Challenge Examination Information
- Insulin Administration Program
- Medication Aide-Level 1
- Phlebotomy Program
San Diego Medical College - Continuing Education Units for CNA & HHA:
- Introduction to Nurse Assistant
- Patient Rights
- Communication / Interpersonal Skills
- Prevention and Management of Catastrophe and Unusual Occurrences
- BLS - CPR for Health Care Providers
- Food Handler & Safety Training
Further Education Programs:
- American Heart Association CPR
- CPR &...
Adult and Continuing Education (ACE) at Medgar Evers College, Brooklyn - Healthcare Courses:
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- Patient Care Technician
- Medical Billing/Coding Certificate...
Business & Nonprofit Courses:
- Bookkeeping and Accounting Certificate
- NY State Salesperson Course
- Online Real Estate Classes...
Education & Personal Development:
- CASAC Certificate
- English as a Second Language (ESL)
- GED Preparation...
California State University, East Bay - Professional Development Courses:
- Notary Public Training
- Teacher Education
- Test Preparation
- Criminal Justice
- Educational Therapy
- Green Business Mgmt.
- Human Resource Mgmt.
- Nonprofit Management
- Online Teaching & Learning
- Paralegal Studies...
Continuing Education Degree Programs:
- B.S. in Business Administration.
New Jersey City University - Continuing Education Programs:
- Alternate Route to Teaching
- American English/ESL and Foreign Languages
- Computer Skills including Microsoft Suites
- Business/Workplace Communications
- Certified Alcohol & Drug Counseling (CADC)
- Certified Electronic Health Records Specialist (CEHRS)
- Security Officer Registration Act (SORA)
- Test Preparation including PRAXIS...
National Association For Continuing Education - Online / Home Study Continuing Education Courses for Medical and Mental Health Professionals:
Course categories/areas include:
- Bipolar Disorder
- Child Behavior
- Clinical Practice
- Cultural Diversity
- Depression and Anxiety
- Eating Problems
- Ethics & HIV/AIDS
- Family Dynamics
- Learning Disabilities
- Post-traumatic Stress Disorder...