Career schools in Ontario: Banking training in Toronto, bank teller course, retail banking customer service training. Call center representative work placement/ internship programs, certificate training courses for banking professionals, evening classes in GTA..
Bay Street Banking Academy, Toronto: Bay Street Banking Academy is an innovative career training college focused on banking. We provide a Retail Bank Teller Customer Service Representative program. This intensive 36-hour program is geared towards giving students the necessary skills to succeed in their entry to the banking industry. Students can avail of evening & weekend study options.
- Quality Training by Banking Professionals Our trained professionals have extensive experience in banking and present the curriculum in a clear and concise manner. We provide seminars presented by accomplished experts from leading banks.
Training focuses on understanding of the industry specific roles, responsibilities and skills, customer service and product sales skills, as well as career preparation and job search skills. - Smaller Class Sizes: At Bay Street Banking Academy, you are never just a number. Your education matters greatly which is why we closely monitor class sizes to ensure that you get the attention you deserve.
Smaller learning environments create emotionally invested students who make the learning/teaching experience more interactive.
- Preparing Students for a Career in BankingBy registering with us, students will gain knowledge of all the proficiencies needed for obtaining employment in the fast paced world of banking and financial institutions.
With a detailed curriculum covering the fundamentals of teller communications, students will be well prepared for possible job placement in a bank environment.
Retail Bank Teller Customer Service Representative Course:
The Retail Bank Teller Customer Service Representative program is geared towards providing students with the necessary skills to succeed as a Retail Bank Teller Customer Service Representative in the banking industry. Features include:
- 36 hours of in-class training
- Evening Classes (two 3-hour classes x 6 weeks)
- Weekend Clases (Saturdays, 6 weeks x 6-hour classes)
Location: Bay Street Banking Academy is located on the Concourse Level of the Madison Centre at 4950 Yonge Street, Toronto - on the north-west corner of Upper Madison and Yonge St.
Academy of Learning College - Warden & Sheppard is a Toronto-based career training college that provides Certificate & Diploma courses in a variety of popular career topics.
Academy of Learning College is dedicated to helping students reach their goals—quickly and easily, and in a setting that builds confidence while building skills. Students receive intensive, hands-on training for jobs at flexible time schedules in a professional atmosphere.
Academy of Learning College believes that support is the key to success in a friendly, accessible and professional environment that is conducive to competency-based learning. This is sustained by way of relevant curriculum, ongoing research and development, up-to-date equipment, a facilitated learning process, and a network of colleges with consistent standards
The Institute of Machine Tool Technology (iMTT) is a practical career training school in North Mississauga, Ontario, just 9 miles west of Toronto. We offer programs designed to enable students to achieve the practical, hands-on experience they need to obtain employment in the machine tool industry upon graduation.
At iMTT, our "instructor-led, hands-on training" helps you build your confidence which will impress employers with your level of experience right out of school and you'll have the knowledge and know-how to advance your career quickly.
At iMTT, we limit classes to a maximum of 16 students. We're proud to offer an intimate classroom and workshop environment conducive to learning. By limiting class size, we're able to provide you as a student one-on-one attention and the support you need to become highly skilled and completely employer-ready in the shortest-time possible.
Instructor-led, Hands-on Machine Tool Training Programs:
- CNC Machine Tool Operator and Programmer Diploma Program
- CNC Machine Tool Operator and Programmer Certificate Program
- Automation and Industrial Electrician
- Design Drafting Technician
- Solid Works
- Mastercam Training Programs
• Gain the expert knowledge and skills you need to succeed as a spray tan consultant with Aviva Spray Tanning Academy - one of the leading spray tan training providers in Canada!
• The world's first spray tan training academy, Aviva offers onsite spray tan classes in Toronto ON, Vancouver BC and Montreal, Quebec. In each city, our 1-day certification programs are held in a leading hotel.
• In addition to our in-class training, we provide comprehensive online spray tan classes that allow you to earn your professional certification from the comfort of your own home or office, with content available 24/7.
• All of our spray tan courses come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
• On successful completion of your course, you will be awarded a Spray Tanning Certificate.
• Sunless spray tanning is one of the fastest growing services in the beauty industry, increasing by almost 500% in the past 5 years!
• Our interactive short courses are ideal if you want to add a spray tanning certification to your beauty career portfolio, or to start a successful spray tanning business, or improve the profitability of your current spray tanning business.
Student Review: "I don't think my business would be where it is today without the quality of the Aviva products & training and all the wonderful marketing information & suggestions the Aviva staff has provided...After completing your online training and adjusting to their methods to the Aviva-Way all our tans are now even and natural." • Patti, Mississippi
The Academy of Learning is a private post secondary college that has been in Victoria, British Columbia in Canada since 1986. We offer programs in computerized business applications, accounting, payroll, management skills training as well as IT and Health programs. The college offers accredited Certificate, Diploma and individualized programs for people that are working, upgrading or changing their career direction. Their flexibility, one-on-one attention and strong career and employment support provided are the benchmarks of their continued success.
With over 20 years in Victoria, it is evident by the valuable working relationships continuously nurtured and developed with both corporate and government agencies that the Academy of Learning understands the importance of sound business practices, consistent customer service and a dedication to the community. The Academy of Learning is the only career college with 2 campuses – downtown Victoria and the Westshore.
For over 20 years, Stenberg College in Surrey in the Greater Vancouver area BC, has been dedicated to education that uses the most current industry techniques and methods so graduates enter the job market with relevant sought-after skills. We offer nursing, health care & human services certificate and diploma programs. In direct consultation with the professional community, Stenberg College develops programs that are targeted at meeting industry demands for certain skill sets, thereby giving our graduates the highest possible opportunity for employment and success.
Stenberg College is both registered and accredited by the Private Career Training Institutions Agency (PCTIA) of British Columbia. PCTIA is the government regulatory agency for private schools in the province of BC. Our programs are also recognized by Provincial and Federal governing bodies and professional associations such as the Canadian Medical Association, as applicable.
With nine out of ten graduates hired within six months of graduation, Toronto’s George Brown College has established a reputation for equipping students with the skills, industry experience and credentials to pursue the careers of their choice.
From our two main campuses located across the downtown core, George Brown offers nearly 160 programs across a wide variety of professions to a student body of 60,000 (including those enrolled in full-time, part-time and continuing education programs).
Students can earn diplomas, post-graduate certificates, industry accreditation, apprenticeships and four-year bachelor degrees.
Diplomas, Post-graduate Certificates, Apprenticeships and Degree Programs.
Course categories include;
- ESL Programs
- Advanced Engineering & Building Technologies
- Business and Finance
- Chef School
- Early Childhood Development
- General Arts and Science
- Health Sciences
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Performing Arts, and more..