Canadian College, Vancouver: Conveniently located in the heart of Vancouver BC, The Canadian College provides several internationaly recognized Certificates and Diplomas in Business Management and Hospitality Operations. International students can receive paid work in Canada by taking the Hospitality Operations Diploma Co-op or the Business Management Diploma Co-op.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Certificate & Diploma Courses:
· Business Administration Certificate (BAC)
· International Business Certificate (IBC)
· International Business Management Diploma (IBMD)
· Business Management Diploma Co-op (BMD Co-op)
Academy Of Learning Career and Business College, Ontario
Courses / Programs
Academy of Learning specializes in career and business training in a variety of areas including accounting, business, customer service, healthcare services, information technology, office administration, and web and graphic design. Since 1987, Academy of Learning's unique Integrated Learning™ System has trained Canadians with skills for a brighter future. Our strength comes from flexible scheduling, continuous enrolment and a self-paced learning environment. Academy of Learning strives to provide students with tools to succeed in an ever-changing workplace. Contact us to discuss your future and how Academy of Learning's full range of diploma and certificate programs can help you succeed.
With campuses throughout the Greater Toronto Area (GTA), Durham College provides a wide range of Certificate, Diploma & Degree courses in a variety of popular career training topics. Courses are available full-time and part-time, online, and on-site.
Established in 1967, the College has locations in Oshawa, Whitby, Uxbridge, Ajax-Pickering, Port Hope, Beaverton, and Port Perry. For the past six years, we have earned the highest student satisfaction ratings among the six Greater Toronto Area colleges.
Durham College has a proven history of contributing significantly to the economic and social development of its students and the surrounding community. With market-driven programs, a strict focus on student success, and an 87.5 per cent graduate employment rate, Durham College has earned a reputation for delivering superb results to students and employers.
Reeves College, established in 1961, with campuses in Calgary City Centre, Calgary North, Edmonton, Lloydminster, and Lethbridge in Alberta, Canada, offers vocational training licensed under the Private Vocational Schools Act.
At Reeves, we offer a first-class training facility dedicated to the needs of individuals who intend on starting a new career or enhancing their current skills.
Everyone here, from admissions staff to administration to classroom instructors have one ambition and purpose, to provide you with powerful, life-changing skills and training.
Reeves College provides an intimate learning environment where small class sizes allow students to spend time with instructors one-on-one.
We offer diploma courses and programs in the areas of Healthcare, Business & Hospitality, including community health care, medical office assistant courses, office administration, business administration management, and accounting technician courses.
We train individuals using current business applications, programs and techniques. Most diploma programs include an internship/practicum placement program.
Note: Reeves College only accepts inquiries here from persons living in Canada at present.
With academies in both Edmonton and Calgary, Alberta, EvelineCharles Academes are the largest Hair Styling and Esthetics schools in Canada.
The Academy's mission is to provide Canada's aspiring beauty professionals with an unparalleled education experience. We foster continual growth in students whose passion for the beauty and fashion industry has fueled their desire to start their hair stylist training and their successful career through our diploma and certificate courses. The EvelineCharles Academy draws upon years of experience from the award winning EvelineCharles Salons and Spas.
We're proud of our EC Exclusive Programs including EC Advanced Hair Cutting and Colouring Program, EC Buisness Principles.
Additionally our industry partnerships with leaders such as MAC Cosmetics, SharpLight, and ITEC (International Therapies Examination Council Certified).
• Canadian Centre for Verbatim Studies is a Ministry-approved career college that specializes in the online training and professional development of Authorized Court Transcriptionists (ACT), and Digital Legal Monitors.
• We provide a 14-week online Court Transcription certification program as well as a 4 to 16-week Digital Legal Monitor / Court Reporter course for home-study students living in Canada.
• We offer our students the rare opportunity to achieve a qualification that allows you to work in the middle of the action of the legal profession without a law degree!
Court Transcription course:
• All classes are delivered by a professional transcriptionist who has worked for several years as an educator, a court reporter for the Ontario courts, and an ACT.
• We provide students with a comprehensive education in court transcript production, and ensure that they are fully equipped to produce accurate, reliable transcripts of legal proceedings.
• Graduates meet the transcript qualification standards set out by the Ministry of the Attorney General of Ontario, and are eligible to register and become an Authorized Court Transcriptionist (ACT).
Digital Legal Monitor course: • A digital monitor is also responsible for all of the duties of a court reporter, including marking exhibits, swearing in witnesses, and providing playbacks.
• Students will have access to the course for 4 months. Students can sit the final exam at any time.
The Academy of Learning (AOL) in Toronto, is a career college offering 5-12 month diploma programs in Accounting & Payroll, Business, Healthcare, Information Technology, Customer Service and more. We have 3 convenient locations in the Greater Toronto Area, all of which are easily accessible by public transport: Albion & Islington Campus in Rexdale; Downtown East Campus (in front of Pape Subway Station); Downsview Campus on Finch Street West.
Making the choice to attend the Academy of Learning will offer you the largest college in Canada, winning the Consumer Choice Award from 2002 right through to 2010. By educating students since 1987, we focus on offering instructor managed and instructor led classes, so you can learn at your pace with individual assistance with flexible training schedules. We take pride in offering the latest and up to date industry standard program curriculum.
Academy Of Learning is proud to be a Member of the Ontario Association of Career Colleges and National Association of Career colleges providing private career college classes in compliance with Ministry of Training Colleges and Universities (MTCU) under the PCC Act. 2005.