Business schools in Prague / Czech Republic: MBA programs in in Prague, management colleges in English language, bachelor degree courses, BBA courses, online management masters degree, study abroad programs in Central Europe for international students, Americans..
Located in the heart of Old Town Prague, Anglo-American University provides business and humanities-related Undergratuate and Graduate Degree programs to students from around the world. Our Bachelor and Masters courses are all taught through English.
AAU prides itself with gifted undergraduate and graduate students from over 60 countries and a renowned multinational faculty trained at fine universities around the world, including Harvard, Yale, Stanford, Berkeley and others.
Our academic community enjoys a unique learning environment underlined by perhaps the most beautiful university campus in Central Europe.
- Quantitative Asset & Risk Management
- MA in Business & Law in International Markets
- MA in International Relations & Diplomacy
- LLM (Master of Law)
- MA in Humanities
- MA in Public Policy
- Business Administration
- BA: Marketing & Communications
- BA: Strategic Marketing Emphasis
- Humanities, Society & Culture
- Politics & Society
- Jewish Studies
- LLB (First Professional Degree)
- International Relations
- Central & East European Studies
- Journalism & Communications
• For students from the Czech Republic & global international students,Schellhammer Business School in Spain offers a wonderful alternative location to study business in Europe in English, and to enhance your business and management-related skills through a Diploma or Degree program.
• Situated on a private resort in Estepona, close to Marbella and Malaga in the sunny south of Spain, SBS provides BBA, MBA, Executive Diploma in Business, and Foundation Diploma in Business courses, taught in English.
• Students at Schellhammer Business School are provided with all the tools, knowledge, skills and visionary capacity to realize their goals.
• Students can enjoy quality 4-star accommodation on-site, in 2 bedroom apartments shared exclusively with other SBS students, available throughout the academic year, from October to June.
• Estepona is a beautiful seaside resort town 20 minutes south-west of Marbella in the province of Malaga in Southern Spain.
• Easily accessible from Malaga International Airport, Estepona is perfectly located for a quick weekend trip to other cities in southern Spain, including Seville, Granada, Cadiz, and Cordoba.
• We look forward to greeting you to charming Estepona.
Testimonial: "I would like to express my gratitude for having had the opportunity to attend SBS over the last three years, it has been an amazing experience and I feel that I am really prepared now for the world and my future." Jenny, BBA Graduate
Bachelor, Masters & Diploma Programs taught in English:
• 3-Year Bachelor Degree in Business Administration (BBA)
• 1-Year Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program
• 1-Year Foundation Diploma in Business (Alternative route into our Bachelor Program)
• 13-week Executive Diploma in Business (Focusing on Business, Economy, Politics, Education, and Understanding)
All programs include the option to learn one or more foreign languages, including Spanish, French, German, Italian, Mandarin Chinese, Japanese, Russian and English.