Business schools in Europe: MBA programs in English language, study abroad business programs for American students. International business management colleges, top European 1 / 2 year MBA programs. Semester abroad, undergraduate programs, bachelor's degree courses in business administration, master's degree in management.
• Established in 1973, EU Business School (EU) is an international, triple-accredited business school that provides business administration, management, and finance programs taught in English at undergraduate and graduate level.
• EU campuses in Switzerland are located in Geneva & Montreux.
• Taught by international faculty who are experts in their fields, our practical and hands-on Bachelor and Masters programs include management theory and case studies.
• We offer high quality teaching, a competitive learning environment and a network of campuses in different countries. This broad network allows students to participate in inter-campus exchanges in: Spain, Switzerland, Germany, UK, USA, Russia, Kazakhstan, Malaysia & Taiwan.
• We combine the U.S. university model with top European management practices to provide our students with the necessary tools to be successful in the international business world.
• Geneva is a truly international city making it an ideal place to study international management. The city is host to the United Nations, and many multinationals are located in the region due to the excellent logistical network and central location of Geneva at the heart of Europe, one hour by air from major European cities.
• A one hour drive from Geneva, Montreux is located on the shores of Lake Geneva crowned by the Alps.
Testimonial: "EU not only met my expectations, it even surpassed them. I feel I made the right choice and I would recommend it to anyone." - Antonella, Argentina
Bachelor’s Degrees • BBA - Bachelor of Business Administration
• Business Bridging Foundation
• English Foundation Program
• Business Management
• Communication & PR
• International Relations
• International Business
• Digital Business, Design & Innovation
MBA Degree Specializations • Design Management
• Digital Business
• Global Banking & Finance
• International Business
• Blockchain Management...
Doctorate Program • Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) Online Business Programs
• BBA / MBA
• Masters Programs
• Executive BBA
Established in 1973, EU Business School is a triple-accredited, international business school in Barcelona, Spain, with further campuses in Switzerland and Munich, Germany.
EU Business School in Barcelona offers management, business & finance programs taught entirely in English at Business Foundation, Bachelor Degree (BBA/BA/BS), Masters & MBA levels, as well as online-based courses.
Dual Qualification study options include:
• BA (Hons) in International Business awarded by University of Derby, UK
• MBA from the University of Roehampton, London UK
• MSc in International Management from the University of Roehampton, London UK
• Masters Programs in Business
In addition to small, dynamic and innovative classes, EU students also enjoy an international environment while getting the best of both North American and European academic curricula.
Our pragmatic approach to experiential business education is proven to effectively prepare students for leadership positions in business. All programs are taught by highly-qualified faculty members with vast experience.
International Study Environment:
Barcelona is a booming international business center as well as a cultural capital, and our diverse student body is made up of over 100 nationalities, for example, students from Albania, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Egypt, Gambia, Germany, Ghana, India, Italy, Lithuania, Malaysia, Mexico, Morocco, Norway, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UK, USA, and more.
Business & Management Bachelor Degrees: • Executive BBA
• Communication & PR
• Design Management
• Digital Business, Design & Innovation
• Digital Media
• Banking & Finance
• HR Management
• International Business
• International Marketing
• Tourism, & more
• With a network of campuses across Europe, EU Business School (EU) is one of the world's top business schools, and is recognized for the excellence of our students and faculty.
• EU Munich provides a range of undergraduate and graduate degree courses in the fields of business, management and finance, including UK-accredited international business degrees from the University of Roehampton, London UK. The language of instruction is English.
• Our EU Munich campus is strategically located in the heart of Germany’s dynamic southern economic zone where students can benefit from its thriving business environment. EU also has campuses in Barcelona (Spain) and Geneva & Montreux (Switzerland).
• Established in 1973, EU has developed a business education that delivers high quality teaching, a competitive learning environment and a network of several campuses in different countries.
• Internationally renowned, our MBA is featured in the top tier of the European MBA listings and our full-time MBA has been placed fifth highest for salary uplift in Europe.
• The EU MBA is designed for students with executive or management level experience who want to change their career path, achieve more and develop their existing skillset.
• Our MBA is flexible, with full-time and part-time options available for busy career professionals.
Student Review: "Outstanding faculty, case study method, small classes and a personal approach are the reasons why I chose EU Business School."
- Andreas, Germany
The American Graduate School in Paris (AGS) provides accredited graduate degrees in international business and international relations, including a one-year International MBA degree.
Taught entirely in English, this program aims to provide you with in-depth coverage of the core MBA subjects, while also extending your expertise to Global Management and International Development.
The MBA is accredited by the Middle States Commission of Higher Education through our partnership with Arcadia University, a private university based in Pennsylvania.
The International MBA program welcomes students from the U.S. and around the world into AGS’s international learning environment, characterized by personal attention, small classes and interactive teaching methods.
The French setting of the school, the American system of education, and the diverse faculty and student body all combine to enhance the international experience of students.
Paris is an ideal setting for the study of an International MBA as it is host to so many national and multinational corporations; international organizations, NGOs and embassies giving you networking, internship and job opportunities.
AGS provides support for you to find an internship in a Paris-based organization, allowing you to gain relevant professional experience, explore career paths, and make professional contacts.
AGS qualifies for US Federal Aid and offers financial aid. We also offer scholarships.
- Accounting Principles
- Project management
- Global Issues of Social Responsibility and Ethics
- Multinational Marketing
- Managing in the Global Workforce
- Stakeholder Value Management
- Leadership for Effective Organizations
- Managerial Economics
- Operations and Technology
- International Development Field Study
- International Finance
- Global Strategic Management (Capstone Course)
- International Relations Electives
5.MBA International Program, Athens University Of Economics & Business
Courses / Programs
The MBA International Program (also referred as i-MBA) is a vibrant and innovative postgraduate program offered by the top Business School in Greece, the Athens University of Economics and Business. It offers a personalized, technology-focused and strongly networked educational experience that empowers the future of its graduates.
Accredited by the Association of MBAs (AMBA) since 2005, and with graduates working across the globe, the program is highly reputed in the market, both in Greece and internationally. Its excellent positioning in international rankings and a number of distinctions and awards are the strongest evidence of the Program’s continuous success.The MBA International is taught entirely in English and attracts students and faculty from more than 20 countries.
The curriculum of the MBA International Program includes 10 core courses and a range of 20-25 elective courses covering the key aspects of the business sector.
The Program also provides the possibility of profiling the MBA degree in selected areas through the Concentrations , including Finance, Marketing and Strategy, International Business, Innovation and Entrepreneurship, and Technology, Logistics and Operations.
Located in the Polish capital of Warsaw, SWPS University teaches (in English or in Polish - two separate tracks) the 1-year MBA - Innovation and Data Analysis program. It is run in partnership with the Woodbury School of Business at Utah Valley University (USA) and the Institute of Computer Sciences of the Polish Academy of Sciences (Warsaw, Poland). The MBA program is based on a module format. There are two modules per semester. Each module lasts from 12.30 on Wednesday till 13.00 on Sunday (plus optional classes).
Candidates should hold a BA or BSc degree (in whatever field or discipline), demonstrate proficiency in the English language, and possess serious business experience.
7.BBI Luxembourg - Hotel and Tourism Management School
Courses / Programs
BBI Luxembourg is an institute for higher education in Hotel and Tourism Management offering Certification courses, Bachelor's degree courses, and Masters programmes.
In Luxembourg, BBI Luxembourg is currently the only higher education management school with teaching carried out in English specialising in the training and development of international hospitality and tourism managers.
Also as a business school of international dimension, our strategy is to be dynamic, open-minded with a vision committed to the way of development.
One of BBI Luxembourg's main characteristics is the team spirit which reflects daily life in the service industry. The organisation, teaching philosophy and the relationship between teachers and students are all built on dialogue. This favours open discussions and contributes to and strengthens the strong cohesion needed for team working.
BBI graduates can be found not only in management positions in the greater hotels all over the world, but also in management consultancies, and in marketing, sales or HR positions in companies which are not directly linked to hospitality.
BBI Luxembourg adheres to the Global Code of Ethics for Tourism (GCET), a comprehensive set of principles designed to guide key-players in tourism development. It was adopted by the General Assembly of the World Tourism Organisation in 1999 and directly acknowledged by the United Nations in 2001.
Luxembourg is a landlocked country in western Europe bordering Belgium, France and Germany.
Hotel & Tourism Management Certification & Degree courses taught in English:
- Certification in Rooms Division (1 year)
- Certification in Food & Beverage Management (1 year)
- Certification in General Hospitality Management (1 year)
- Bachelor in International Hospitality & Tourism Management (3 years)
- Double Bachelor in Tourism Management & Development (3 years)
- Double Bachelor in Tourism Business Management (4 years)
- Master in International Hospitality & Tourism Management (1 year)
- MBA in Hospitality Management (1 year - online)
• Located in the heart of the beautiful and historic city of Florence, Accademia Riaci is a leading art and design school for Italian students and international students from around the world.
• In addition to providing quality education in a range of popular art and design career fields, Accademia Riaci also offers management courses relating to arts and design, and the hospitality industry, including Arts Management, Design & Design Management, Event Management, and Restaurant Management.
• Taught in Italian with English and Spanish interpreters available, these master courses are available to study for one year or one semester.
• On successful completion of your course, you will be awarded a Diploma Certificate.
9.Faculdade de Economia da Universidade Nova de Lisboa
Courses / Programs
Founded in 1978, the Faculdade de Economia of the Universidade Nova de Lisboa leads Portugal in teaching and research in the areas of Economics and Business Administration. The success of the School can be easily traced to some of its distinctive features, namely: quality of research, internationalization, student advising, and customized - though demanding - curricula.
The EQUIS certification, awarded by the European Foundation for Management Development, guarantees the School's quality in teaching, research, internationalization and relations with the corporate world. In 2005 the excellence of our MBA program was once more internationally recognized, when it achieved the AMBA accreditation, awarded by the Association of MBAs.
2007 saw NOVA nominated the Portuguese representative of CEMS – The Global Alliance in Management Education. CEMS is a strategic alliance of leading business schools and multinational companies. NOVA is the only school in Portugal to be able to offer the CEMS MIM – 2nd in the Financial Times 3-year ranking, 1st for combined international results.
Undergraduate Degree in Economics, Undergraduate Degree in Management; Graduate Programs: PhD in Economics, PhD in Finance, PhD in Management; Full-time or Part-time TheLisbonMBA, Executive Education (Formação para Executivos).
More than 50% of the undergraduate courses, and all of those in the Masters, PhD and MBA Programs, are taught in English.
Dania Academy of Higher Education teaches diploma and bachelor programmes in Marketing, Tourism & Hospitality, IT technology and Auto technology. We are located in Randers and Viborg on the Jutland peninsula in Denmark. The educations take 2-3½ years and give access to top-up bachelor's programmes in most of the world.
We have truly international classes with students from more than 17 nationalities in each but a maximum of 30 students in each class. We rarely teach in auditoriums, but rather in class rooms. We expect students to be active in class and participate in discussions. We believe in learning by doing which is why projects and group exercises are a large part of the teaching and testing of students.
- Marketing management programme. Two- year programme focussing on marketing subjects. Additional specialisation in media production. Includes a three months internship in the third semester, working with the practical side of the what students have learned at the education.
Some of the program inquiries submitted here up to
2021-05-02 were from viewers in:
Andhra Pradesh, India;
kampala, uganda, Uganda;
BATU CAVES. SELANGOR, Malaysia;
Durban, South Africa;
You are here: School & College Search> European Business Schools> Find school admission information for some of the best business schools & MBA programs in Europe, in the UK, England, London, Ireland, France, Paris, Spain, Italy, Switzerland..