Business schools in Europe: MBA programs in English language, study abroad business programs for American students. International business management colleges, top European 1 / 2 year MBA programs. Semester abroad, undergraduate programs, bachelor's degree courses in business administration, master's degree in management.
• With a network of campuses across Europe, EU Business School (EU) is one of the world's top business schools, and is recognized for the excellence of our students and faculty.
• EU Munich provides a range of undergraduate and graduate degree courses in the fields of business, management and finance, including UK-accredited international business degrees from the University of Roehampton, London UK. The language of instruction is English.
• Our EU Munich campus is strategically located in the heart of Germany’s dynamic southern economic zone where students can benefit from its thriving business environment. EU also has campuses in Barcelona (Spain) and Geneva & Montreux (Switzerland).
• Established in 1973, EU has developed a business education that delivers high quality teaching, a competitive learning environment and a network of several campuses in different countries.
• Internationally renowned, our MBA is featured in the top tier of the European MBA listings and our full-time MBA has been placed fifth highest for salary uplift in Europe.
• The EU MBA is designed for students with executive or management level experience who want to change their career path, achieve more and develop their existing skillset.
• Our MBA is flexible, with full-time and part-time options available for busy career professionals.
Student Review: "Outstanding faculty, case study method, small classes and a personal approach are the reasons why I chose EU Business School."
- Andreas, Germany
Established in 1973, EU Business School is a triple-accredited, international business school in Barcelona, Spain, with further campuses in Switzerland and Munich, Germany.
EU Business School in Barcelona offers management, business & finance programs taught entirely in English at Business Foundation, Bachelor Degree (BBA/BA/BS), Masters & MBA levels, as well as online-based courses.
Dual Qualification study options include:
• BA (Hons) in International Business awarded by University of Derby, UK
• MBA from the University of Roehampton, London UK
• MSc in International Management from the University of Roehampton, London UK
• Masters Programs in Business
In addition to small, dynamic and innovative classes, EU students also enjoy an international environment while getting the best of both North American and European academic curricula.
Our pragmatic approach to experiential business education is proven to effectively prepare students for leadership positions in business. All programs are taught by highly-qualified faculty members with vast experience.
Barcelona is a booming business center as well as a cultural capital. It's unique location, between the beach and the mountains, endows the city with an impressive charm!
Student Testimonial: "At EU I found intellectually stimulating discussions, classmates from various compelling backgrounds, networking opportunities and, most importantly, relevant, up-to-date, courses that bridge business theory with practice."
- Gerard, Ireland
• Established in 1973, EU Business School (EU) is an international, triple-accredited business school that provides business administration, management, and finance programs taught in English at undergraduate and graduate level.
• EU campuses in Switzerland are located in Geneva & Montreux.
• Taught by international faculty who are experts in their fields, our practical and hands-on Bachelor and Masters programs include management theory and case studies.
• We offer high quality teaching, a competitive learning environment and a network of campuses in different countries. This broad network allows students to participate in inter-campus exchanges in: Spain, Switzerland, Germany, UK, USA, Russia, Kazakhstan, Malaysia & Taiwan.
• We combine the U.S. university model with top European management practices to provide our students with the necessary tools to be successful in the international business world.
• Geneva is a truly international city making it an ideal place to study international management. The city is host to the United Nations, and many multinationals are located in the region due to the excellent logistical network and central location of Geneva at the heart of Europe, one hour by air from major European cities.
• A one hour drive from Geneva, Montreux is located on the shores of Lake Geneva crowned by the Alps.
Testimonial: "EU not only met my expectations, it even surpassed them. I feel I made the right choice and I would recommend it to anyone." - Antonella, Argentina
Bachelor’s Degree Programs: • BBA - Bachelor of Business Administration
• Business Foundation (BF)
• Business Management
• Digital Media Management
• Communication & PR
• International Relations
MBA Degree Specializations: • Design Management
• Banking & Finance
• International Business
• International Marketing
• Sports Management
Doctorate Program: • Doctor of Business Administration (DBA) Online Business Programs:
• Masters Programs
• Executive BBA
The American Graduate School in Paris (AGS) provides accredited graduate degrees in international business and international relations, including a one-year International MBA degree.
Taught entirely in English, this program aims to provide you with in-depth coverage of the core MBA subjects, while also extending your expertise to Global Management and International Development.
The MBA is accredited by the Middle States Commission of Higher Education through our partnership with Arcadia University, a private university based in Pennsylvania.
The International MBA program welcomes students from the U.S. and around the world into AGS’s international learning environment, characterized by personal attention, small classes and interactive teaching methods.
The French setting of the school, the American system of education, and the diverse faculty and student body all combine to enhance the international experience of students.
Paris is an ideal setting for the study of an International MBA as it is host to so many national and multinational corporations; international organizations, NGOs and embassies giving you networking, internship and job opportunities.
AGS provides support for you to find an internship in a Paris-based organization, allowing you to gain relevant professional experience, explore career paths, and make professional contacts.
AGS qualifies for US Federal Aid and offers financial aid. We also offer scholarships.
- Accounting Principles
- Project management
- Global Issues of Social Responsibility and Ethics
- Multinational Marketing
- Managing in the Global Workforce
- Stakeholder Value Management
- Leadership for Effective Organizations
- Managerial Economics
- Operations and Technology
- International Development Field Study
- International Finance
- Global Strategic Management (Capstone Course)
- International Relations Electives
• Located in the heart of the beautiful and historic city of Florence, Accademia Riaci is a leading art and design school for Italian students and international students from around the world.
• In addition to providing quality education in a range of popular art and design career fields, Accademia Riaci also offers management courses relating to arts and design, and the hospitality industry, including Arts Management, Design & Design Management, Event Management, and Restaurant Management.
• Taught in Italian with English and Spanish interpreters available, these master courses are available to study for one year or one semester.
• On successful completion of your course, you will be awarded a Diploma Certificate.
6.Faculdade de Economia da Universidade Nova de Lisboa
Courses / Programs
Founded in 1978, the Faculdade de Economia of the Universidade Nova de Lisboa leads Portugal in teaching and research in the areas of Economics and Business Administration. The success of the School can be easily traced to some of its distinctive features, namely: quality of research, internationalization, student advising, and customized - though demanding - curricula.
The EQUIS certification, awarded by the European Foundation for Management Development, guarantees the School's quality in teaching, research, internationalization and relations with the corporate world. In 2005 the excellence of our MBA program was once more internationally recognized, when it achieved the AMBA accreditation, awarded by the Association of MBAs.
2007 saw NOVA nominated the Portuguese representative of CEMS – The Global Alliance in Management Education. CEMS is a strategic alliance of leading business schools and multinational companies. NOVA is the only school in Portugal to be able to offer the CEMS MIM – 2nd in the Financial Times 3-year ranking, 1st for combined international results.
Undergraduate Degree in Economics, Undergraduate Degree in Management; Graduate Programs: PhD in Economics, PhD in Finance, PhD in Management; Full-time or Part-time TheLisbonMBA, Executive Education (Formação para Executivos).
More than 50% of the undergraduate courses, and all of those in the Masters, PhD and MBA Programs, are taught in English.
7.Institute of Computer Science of the Polish Academy of Sciences
Courses / Programs
Located in the Polish capital of Warsaw, the Institute of Computer Science of the Polish Academy of Sciences provides a 1-year MBA - Innovation and Data Analysis program. The course is taught over two semesters in either English or Polish (there are two separate tracks).
This comprehensive Post Graduate MBA program is taught in partnership with the Woodbury School of Business at Utah Valley University (USA). The postgraduate MBA studies are based on a module format. There are two modules per semester. Each module lasts from 11.00 on Wednesday till 12.30 on Sunday (plus optional classes).
Candidates should hold a BA or BSc degree (in whatever field or discipline), demonstrate proficiency in the English language, and possess serious business experience.
MBA in Innovation & Data Analysis:
- Duration: 1 year / 2 semesters
- Language of Instruction: English or Polish
- Organizational Development
- Marketing Strategy
- Cloud Computing
- Corporate Finance
- Decision Making
- Strategic Thinking
- Managerial Economics
- Programme Management
- Legal Issues in Knowledge Management
- Data and Systems Security
- Global Business
Dania Academy of Higher Education teaches diploma and bachelor programmes in Marketing, Tourism & Hospitality, IT technology and Auto technology. We are located in Randers and Viborg on the Jutland peninsula in Denmark. The educations take 2-3½ years and give access to top-up bachelor's programmes in most of the world.
We have truly international classes with students from more than 17 nationalities in each but a maximum of 30 students in each class. We rarely teach in auditoriums, but rather in class rooms. We expect students to be active in class and participate in discussions. We believe in learning by doing which is why projects and group exercises are a large part of the teaching and testing of students.
- Marketing management programme. Two- year programme focussing on marketing subjects. Additional specialisation in media production. Includes a three months internship in the third semester, working with the practical side of the what students have learned at the education.
LS Business School in Central London offers courses in Business and Managment, Management Consultancy, CIMA - Accounting and Finance qualifications, Hospitality Management qualifications and MBAs from leading British awarding bodies.
LS Business School's courses are Accredited by The Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA), The Confederation of Tourism & Hospitality(CTH), Chartered Management Institute (CMI), Institute of Business Consulting (IBC) and many more leading British Awarding bodies.
We also work with British Universities such as Anglia Ruskin University as well as Edge Hill University.
Our courses are flexibile and can be studied as Full time, Intensive, Part Time, Weekend and Modular study modes. All our study centres are based in central London.
- Postgraduate Diploma in Hospitality Management
- Graduate Diploma in Hospitality & Tourism Management
- Diploma in Management Consultancy
- CIMA - Certificate, Managerial, Strategic, TOPCIMA
- Advanced Postgraduate Diploma in Business Management
- MBA (Master of Business Administration)
- MBA in Human Resources Management
- MBA in Project Management
- MBA in Management Consultancy
- MBA in Service Excellence
- MA in Marketing & Innovation
Located in the heart of Old Town Prague, Anglo-American University provides business and humanities-related Undergratuate and Graduate Degree programs to students from around the world. Our Bachelor and Masters courses are all taught through English.
AAU prides itself with gifted undergraduate and graduate students from over 60 countries and a renowned multinational faculty trained at fine universities around the world, including Harvard, Yale, Stanford, Berkeley and others.
Our academic community enjoys a unique learning environment underlined by perhaps the most beautiful university campus in Central Europe.
- Quantitative Asset & Risk Management
- MA in Business & Law in International Markets
- MA in International Relations & Diplomacy
- LLM (Master of Law)
- MA in Humanities
- MA in Public Policy
- Business Administration
- BA: Marketing & Communications
- BA: Strategic Marketing Emphasis
- Humanities, Society & Culture
- Politics & Society
- Jewish Studies
- LLB (First Professional Degree)
- International Relations
- Central & East European Studies
- Journalism & Communications
Some of the program inquiries submitted here up to
2018-11-03 were from viewers in:
warsaw poland, Poland;
Barcelona, Catalunya, Spain;
Las vegas NV, USA;
Castries, Saint Lucia;
lagos/lagos state/Nigeria, Nigeria;
You are here: School & College Search> European Business Schools> Find school admission information for some of the best business schools & MBA programs in Europe, in the UK, England, London, Ireland, France, Paris, Spain, Italy, Switzerland..