• Available online to students in Louisiana and nationwide, Aviva Spray Tanning Academy provides beginner to advanced level sunless spray tanning courses.
• Our comprehensive spray tan certification programs are studied via distance learning from the comfort of your own home or workplace in New Orleans, Shreveport, Baton Rouge and throughout Louisiana.
• At Aviva, we have developed a unique and interactive online learning environment where our course content is available when you want it: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
• Graduates receive a Certificate at the end of their course signed by President and Founder, Mitch Bloom, stating that you have successfully studied and trained as an Aviva Labs spray tan professional consultant.
• All of our in-class and online spray tan certification programs come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
• Our Sunless 101 course is designed for beginner spray tan technicians, while our Sunless Master online program is for more experienced spray tan professionals.
• Aviva Spray Tanning Academy also provides onsite spray tan classes in a host of cities throughout the United States and Canada, including in Dallas and Houston TX, Nashville TN, NYC, Los Angeles CA, and Miami FL.
• "I took the Sunless 101 online! The spray technique you guys use is total opposite of what I was taught, but makes more sense! Love the videos, they're great!" Sara, Tanning Salon Owner, Wayland MI
Centenary College of Louisiana is a private, four-year liberal arts institution in Shreveport, LA affiliated with the United Methodist Church. We provide over 43 bachelor degree programs in the arts and sciences as well as a variety of pre-professional, academic concentrations and graduate degree programs.
Grounded in the liberal arts, Centenary's Core curriculum embraces courses in the humanities, the natural sciences, the visual and performing arts, and the social sciences. Through inquiry, a student at Centenary develops those diverse skills and habits of mind that characterize the well educated person.
Centenary College is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS).
Situated in Pineville, LA, 1.5 miles from Alexandria, Louisiana College is a private, Baptist co-educational college of liberal arts and sciences offering Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Music, Bachelor of Science, Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Bachelor of Social Work, Bachelor of General Studies, and Master of Arts in Teaching degree programs.
Louisiana College is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS) to award associate, baccalaureate, and master's degrees.
Most of the students at Louisiana College come from Central Louisiana, but many states and several foreign countries are represented in the current student body. The faculty and staff of Louisiana College genuinely care for the students, and their primary concern is to enhance student learning and to encourage the student’s Christian growth. Approximately two thirds of the faculty hold terminal degrees in their academic discipline.
4.New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies
Courses / Programs
• New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies provides a wide range of accredited online certificate, diploma and degree courses (including doctorate programs) in the fields of naturopathy, holistic health, natural medicine, and nutrition.
• Our quality programs are studied online in Louisiana, across the U.S., Canada, UK, and worldwide.
• Based in Indiana, our mission is to offer students the best accredited online educational programs in natural health and herbal studies that are available.
• Studying with New Eden is easy and affordable. You can start studying with New Eden whenever you want and learn at your own pace.
• Our distance learning courses allow you the convenience and flexibility of studying in your own home or office, and at times that best suit your schedule.
• New Eden has full accreditation with the American Council for Holistic Medicine (ACHM), which provides clinical training for graduates.
• We also have school approval with the American Naturopathic Certification Board, and the International Association of Natural Health Practitioners (IANHP).
Student Testimonial: "Thank you so much for your assistance and advice while I was enrolled in the ND program. I experienced first rate advice and guidance from you and the staff. All of my calls and emails were answered in a very timely manner."
- Thomas, Doctor of Naturopathy Graduate
Dillard University is a private, historically black liberal arts college in New Orleans, Louisiana that offers Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Science, and Bachelor of Science in Nursing degrees in over 35 major disciplines.
At Dillard, we are serious about academics. Students can select from 34 majors in six academic divisions. We offer Bachelor of Science and Bachelor of Arts degrees, with majors that include Business, Natural Sciences and Public Health to Social Sciences, Humanities, and Educational and Psychological Studies. Our Bachelor of Science in nursing degree, established in 1942, is the oldest accredited nursing program in Louisiana.
Dillard University is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award the bachelor of arts, bachelor of science, and bachelor of science in nursing degrees.