Colleges in Maine: Accredited College Education in New England, Vocational schools, Technical schools, career college in Portland, Lewiston, Bangor, West Scarborough, Sanford, Brunswick, South Portland ME
• Are you searching for spray tan training in Maine? Completing an online course with Aviva Spray Tanning Academy gives you the opportunity to become a certified spray tan professional in just one day.
• One of the premier spray tan schools in the United States and the world's first spray tan training academy, we provide online spray tan training at beginner and advanced level to beauty industry professionals.
• Learning how to spray tan professionally online means that you can study from the comfort of your own home or workplace in Portland, Lewiston, Bangor and throughout Maine and nationwide.
• Aviva also provides 1-day spray tan certification programs in-class in cities across the United States & Canada, including Montreal, Toronto, Vancouver, NYC, Chicago IL, Boston MA area, Philadelphia PA and more.
• All of our spray tan classes come with a 100% money-back guarantee!
• Sunless spray tanning is one of the fastest growing services in the beauty industry and has grown by 490% in 5 years.
• Whether you are a complete beginner to this rapidly-growing industry, or already have some experience, our online spray tan certification programs will immerse you in a friendly environment where you can build your skills quickly.
Student Review: "The training has given me the tools to become an expert in spray tanning and feel confident in the service I am providing." T’Ann
2.New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies
Courses / Programs
• New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies provides a wide range of accredited online certificate, diploma and degree courses (including doctorate programs) in the fields of naturopathy, holistic health, natural medicine, and nutrition.
• Our quality programs are studied online in Maine, across the U.S., Canada, UK, and worldwide.
• Based in Indiana, our mission is to offer students the best accredited online educational programs in natural health and herbal studies that are available.
• Studying with New Eden is easy and affordable. You can start studying with New Eden whenever you want and learn at your own pace.
• Our distance learning courses allow you the convenience and flexibility of studying in your own home or office, and at times that best suit your schedule.
• New Eden has full accreditation with the American Council for Holistic Medicine (ACHM), which provides clinical training for graduates.
• We also have school approval with the American Naturopathic Certification Board, and the International Association of Natural Health Practitioners (IANHP).
Student Testimonial: "Thank you so much for your assistance and advice while I was enrolled in the ND program. I experienced first rate advice and guidance from you and the staff. All of my calls and emails were answered in a very timely manner."
- Thomas, Doctor of Naturopathy Graduate
Situated in Lewiston, Maine, Bates College is a private, co-educational college of the liberal arts and sciences offering undergraduate degree programs in a variety of popular academic fields. A Bates education fosters intellectual inquiry and reflection, personal growth, and a commitment to the world beyond self. Bates offers students a challenging academic experience in a collaborative and supportive environment.
Bates College, widely regarded as one of the finest liberal arts colleges in the nation, is a welcoming community whose members care deeply about the rigorous, challenging, and rewarding life of ideas and principles, and value their exchange and examination.
The Bates curriculum is structured around more than thirty majors and related minors, areas of specialization through which a student gains expertise in a particular academic discipline. Bates College is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC).
Colby College is a private four-year liberal arts college in Waterville, Kennebec County, Maine, offering bachelor of arts degree programs. At Colby 52 majors are offered by 24 academic departments and 10 programs. The most popular majors are Biology, Economics, English, History, International Studies, Government, and Mathematics.
A rigorous academic program is at the core of a Colby education. Through transformative relationships with Colby’s outstanding faculty and in activities outside the classroom, students learn to embrace opportunities, to see connections in disparate lines of thought, and to regard education as a civic resource as well as a personal achievement. Colby is international, and students develop a mature curiosity and an appetite for engaged global citizenship.
Colby College is accredited by New England Association of Schools & Colleges.
Bachelor of Arts Degree Programs:
- African-American Studies
- Computer Science
- East Asian Studies
- Environmental Studies
- Modern languages
The College of the Atlantic, located in Bar Harbor on Mount Desert Island, Maine, is a private liberal-arts college offering a Bachelor of Arts Degree program and a Master of Philosophy Degree program solely in the field of human ecology. Human ecology is an educational philosophy that applies knowledge from multiple disciplines to address environmental and social problems. This unique approach to education is the foundation of the college's academic program. It's also what makes College of the Atlantic different from other colleges.
College of the Atlantic is fully accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC) through its Commission on Institutions of Higher Education.
Bowdoin College is a highly selective liberal arts college in Brunswick, Cumberland County on the coast of Maine. We offer Bachelor of Arts Degree Programs in over 40 areas of study. Bowdoin College has a long history of educating leaders in all walks of life. The campus is a close-knit community where respected scholars have built an environment that values collaboration and teaching above all else.
With 33 academic departments, cutting-edge interdisciplinary programs, a flexible curriculum, and lots of opportunity for research, fieldwork, and creativity, a Bowdoin education is highly personal. Over half your non-major credits are up to you, so you can work very deeply in one concentration or two, or try out whole new fields.
Bowdoin’s curriculum offers a bold blueprint for liberal education designed to inspire you to become a world citizen and leader with acute sensitivity to the social and natural worlds. Its interdisciplinary focus encourages connections among subjects, helps you discover disciplines that excite your imagination, and gives you practical skills for addressing the challenges of a changing world.
SEAmester™ is a challenging and rewarding 10-week college semester at sea through the University of Maine and Ocean Classroom Foundation. Students earn 12 college credits in Marine Science, Navigation Science, and the Humanities from the University of Maine. SEAmester™ features a four-course, 12-credit science and humanities curriculum integrated with the journey. It includes visits to ports throughout the Eastern seaboard, Caribbean islands and Central America.
For over 30 years each spring and fall, 21 students are immersed in the traditions of the sea, working with the ship's professional crew to learn the time-honored arts and skills of a seafarer. The SEAmester™ program is offered in partnership with the University of Maine, and is fully-accredited by the University of Maine.
All coursework is related to the sea and to the cultures and the natural environments visited throughout the voyage. The campus ranges from coral reefs on the flanks of tropical volcanic islands, to Spanish colonial forts that have held back invaders for 500 years, to North Carolina salt marshes. In SEAmester, students have the opportunity to not only study the ocean world, but to live it.