Catholic colleges in Massachusetts: Liberal arts college in Worcester MA, bachelor degree programs in accounting, economics, computer science & history. Private 4-year college close to Boston, undergraduate education in New England.
College of the Holy Cross, Worcester: Located in Worcester MA, just 40 miles west of Boston, the College of the Holy Cross is an exclusively undergraduate Catholic liberal arts college offering Bachelor of Arts degree programs in fields that include Classics, Economics, Education, History, and more. Top-ranked nationally by all widely regarded sources, Holy Cross holds itself to its own high standards of teaching, learning, and research. The College devotes itself exclusively to undergraduate education and promotes close ties between students and faculty. Holy Cross is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC).
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Bachelor of Arts Degree Programs: - Classics
- Economics and Accounting
- Environmental Studies
- Honors Program
- Mathematics and Computer Science
- Modern Languages and Literatures
- Sociology and Anthropology
- Theatre, and more ...
Further Studies: - Honors Program
- Academic Internship Program
- Prelaw Program
- Premedical and Predental Program
- Study Abroad Program
- Graduate Studies
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Located in Springfield, Massachusetts, Western New England College (WNEC) is a private institution offering Undergraduate and Graduate Degree programs in the career fields of Arts and Science, Business, Engineering, and Law. At WNEC, there are a wide-range undergraduate majors, while Graduate studies range from certificates to master degrees programs, including a Master of Business Administration.
There are about 2,550 full-time undergraduates. When the part-time undergraduates, law students, and graduate students are included, the total enrollment is about 3,700. Our faculty members have world-class credentials, with advanced degrees from top universities around the globe.
The New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC) regionally accredits Western New England College and all of its programs. The School of Business is accredited by AACSB International - The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business.
• Get full certification as a spray tan consultant with onsite classes offered by Aviva Spray Tanning Academy in Wilmington, Middlesex County MA (just 23 minutes north of Boston).
• Suitable for beginners to advanced level beauty professionals and individuals, our 1-day spray tan certification programs equip you with the knowledge and practical skills you need to make your business dream a reality.
• Our spray tan training is also available online for students throughout Massachusetts and nationwide. Study from the comfort of your own home or workplace with content available 24/7.
• All of our spray tan certification programs come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
• Whether you would like to start a successful spray tanning business, improve the profitability of your current spray tanning business,or add sunless tanning certification to your beauty career portfolio, the Education Team at the world’s first spray tan training academy will teach you everything you need for your spray tan business to succeed.
• With the longest-running spray tan classes in the world, Aviva provides the collective knowledge of thousands of master estheticians and spray tan artists, and an unparalleled level of marketing expertise.
• On completion of your course, you will receive a Spray Tan Certificate.
Student Review: "I would never have known how to spray tan without the hands-on demonstration. I learned great techniques that I will be able to use."
• Rachel, indigo Salon & Day Spa, Lowell MA
Hampshire College in Amherst, Western Massachusetts, is a private liberal arts college offering Bachelor of Arts degree & Certificate programs in a variety of career fields, from microbiology to filmmaking, social entrepreneurship to quantum physics. Hampshire College draws on the resources of four other nearby institutions —Amherst, Mount Holyoke, Smith, and the University of Massachusetts Amherst—which together form the Five College consortium, one of the oldest and largest in the country.
At Hampshire, your education focuses on personalized, independent work, close collaboration with faculty, and hands-on experience through study abroad, short-term field studies, internships, volunteer work, advanced independent projects, and much more. Hampshire’s exceptionally rich, intellectually demanding academic program allows students to develop diverse courses of study reflecting their interests.
The College supports a number of programs and centers that focus on new, emerging areas of study that aim to establish novel combinations of disciplines or to integrate learning with community-based or socially conscious endeavors internal and external to the college. Many of these centers and programs become established as ongoing activities at the college, while others emphasize issues of current interest.
Hampshire College is fully accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges.
New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies
Courses / Programs
• New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies provides a wide range of accredited online certificate, diploma and degree courses (including doctorate programs) in the fields of naturopathy, holistic health, natural medicine, and nutrition.
• Our quality programs are studied online in Massachusetts, across the U.S., Canada, UK, and worldwide.
• Based in Indiana, our mission is to offer students the best accredited online educational programs in natural health and herbal studies that are available.
• Studying with New Eden is easy and affordable. You can start studying with New Eden whenever you want and learn at your own pace.
• Our distance learning courses allow you the convenience and flexibility of studying in your own home or office, and at times that best suit your schedule.
• New Eden has full accreditation with the American Council for Holistic Medicine (ACHM), which provides clinical training for graduates.
• We also have school approval with the American Naturopathic Certification Board, and the International Association of Natural Health Practitioners (IANHP).
Student Testimonial: "Thank you so much for your assistance and advice while I was enrolled in the ND program. I experienced first rate advice and guidance from you and the staff. All of my calls and emails were answered in a very timely manner."
- Thomas, Doctor of Naturopathy Graduate
Located in Dorchester, just 10 minutes south of downtown Boston MA, Jupiter Beauty Academy provides Cosmetology, Aesthetics, and Nail Technology programs to students who are interested in a career in the beauty industry. Our courses of study have been specifically designed to assist you in experiencing the highest quality of educational training, and are structured to promote successful graduates.
Our mission is to teach and train each individual student who enrolls in the Academy to master the art and sciences of the cosmetology field, and to develop techniques that will enhance his or her skills within our industry.
Wellesley College in Wellesley (12 miles west of Boston), Massachusetts, is a liberal arts college for women that offers bachelor degree programs. Wellesley College was founded in 1870 with the mission of providing an excellent liberal arts education for women who will make a difference in the world. Wellesley’s commitment to intellectual scholarship, research, and innovative teaching provides an environment in which women can achieve and excel to meet their personal goals.
Classes at Wellesley typically range in size from 12 to 24 students, depending on the level of instruction. With a student-faculty ratio of 8:1, classes are small enough for students to get personal attention, but large enough to foster debate and exchanges of information. From seminar to laboratory, lecture to independent study, Wellesley courses develop critical thinking, an appreciation of varied approaches, and the power to communicate learning.
Wellesley College is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC-CIHE).