Indus Business Academy - Greater Noida:
Established in 2006, Indus Business Academy (IBA) is a business school in Greater Noida in the state of Uttar Pradesh state in the north of India. IBA is an A.I.C.T.E (All India Council for Technical Education) approved college and since its inception it has been consistently ranked among the Top B-Schools in India. IBA is rated "A" and has the largest infrastructure in North India, dedicated to a single programme. IBA is run & managed by the Alumnis of IIT & IIM, with an aim to provide world class management education focusing on skill building and employbility of the youth.
IBA offers a two-year full time, residential Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM). The program is divided into six terms, spread over two years. Each term will be of 14 weeks covering around eight to nine subjects followed by 8-10 weeks of summer training at the end of third term. The first year will focus on building the fundamental concepts in all functional areas - Marketing, Finance, IT, Human Resource, Operations and IB.
In the second year, students have to study around 8 compulsory courses (20 credits) and around 9 courses (27 credits) in their chosen area of specialization. Apart from this, students will have to choose 5 courses (15 credits) from various areas depending on their interests.
- IBA hasthe State of Art Infrastructure
- It has a lush green campus
- Well designed curriculum in accordance with the Industry needs
- 20 + Experienced fulltime faculty with PH.D & Industry Exposure
- Well stocked library with 20,000 + books & online databases
- Research Based Teaching pedagogy
- Regular Industrial Visits & Student’s Clubs activities for overall development
- A.C. Classroom with Modern A/V Aids
- Wifi Campus
- IBA has the in campus seperate Boys & Girls hostel
- It offers students to choose from single/double/triple sharing rooms
- Hostel are backed by 24 hrs power back-up
- Hostels hve 24 hrs warden
- Facilites like : Hospitals, market, ATMs are 5mins from the campus compound
- IBA's mess offers varied variety in cusine and provides vegetarian and hot food to the students
The college has its own Library with 20,000 + books for the students.The students can access the lirary from 9:00 am till 10:00 pm, thus facilitating the students to study & access books as per their requirement.
Every year, the college conducts its annual management fest called "SPARDHA". The college also motivates & sharpens the skills of the students by making them participate in various inhouse clubs, which helps them to improve there communication skills and also helps them to widen the horizon of their thinking.
Email: Contact Us
- Courses / Programs
|Address: Greater Noida, Noida, India|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2019 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.