Institute of International Trade, Kolkata:
The Institute of International Trade (IITrade) in Kolkata (Calcutta), India is a business school that was founded in 2005 with the aim to promote awareness amongst corporates, policy planners, and students on the various issues relating to International Trade and Intellectual Property Rights. Into its fifth year, the Institute has started a Bachelor in Business Administration (BBA) Honours course for students who are interested in the field of business management and entrepreneurship. The Institute, which is affiliated to the WBUT, aims at providing students a comprehensive understanding of business administration coupled with personality development and grooming so that the students perform to their potential in today’s competitive business environment.
Bachelors of Business Administration (Honours)
Bachelors of Business Administration (Honours) is a professional and comprehensive management degree course which covers all the areas of business such as Economics, Business Strategy etc. It equips students with both soft and hard managerial skills in a balanced way and prepares them to undertake diverse, entry-level executive jobs. The emphasis of BBA is on applied management knowledge.
1st Semester English, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Indian Society & Culture, Computer Applications
2nd Semester English, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Psychology, Computer Applications
3rd Semester Principles of Management, Business Environment, Business Regulatory Framework, Business Economics, Business Communication, Financial Accounting
4th Semester Production Management, Materials Management, Financial Management, Marketing Management, Human Resource Management, Management Information Systems
5th Semester Financial Management (1), Marketing Management (1), Human Resource Management, Fundamentals of Entrepreneurship, Environment Management, Transport Management
6th semester Financial Management (2), Marketing Management (2), Human Resource Management, Health Care Management, Social Research Methods, Study Paper in any functional area (Finance/Marketing/Human/Resource Management) & Viva Voce
Fees : 1,95,000/- ( for 3 years)
Post Graduation Program in Management
The flagship program of Institute of International Trade is the Post Graduate Program in Management (PGPM). The rapid growth of business has thrown open the need for a very large number of middle level and senior level management professionals in most companies. They are required to have a general management perspective with focused domain expertise on the business they serve.
Course Curriculumn :
Principles & Practices of Mgmt, Organizational Behavior, Accounting for Management, Quantitative Techniques, Managerial Economics
World Economic Environment, Production Management, HR Mgmt & Development, Marketing Management, Financial Management
Project Management, Corporate Legal Environment, Management Information System, Specialisation Papers *
Strategic Management, Entrepreneurship Development, Specialisation Papers *
Graduation in any stream with minimum 50% marks & 60% percentile in CAT / MAT exam
Fees: 2,00,000/- (for 2 years)
Certificate in International Trade Laws and Management
- Globalization and the formation of GATT and the WTO. Analyze various World Organizations (UN, IMF, WB, etc.) and their role in facilitating world trade
- Different types of documents used in international trade, export-import procedures and how to fill in these documents correctly
- The role and functioning of customs. Analyze different customs procedures, methods of goods classification and become familiar with import procedures in India.
- Basic principles of setting up SEZs, EOUs, BPOs, KPOs
- The link between exchange rates, trade and the balance of payments. Impact of appreciation and depreciation in the value of rupee on trade
- Importance of multilateral and free trade agreements in trade facilitation
- The various methods of payment used in international trade. The importance of documentary credits in international trade, Uniform Customs and Practice (UCP) 600
- The various methods of finance both for exports and imports. The fundamentals of foreign exchange markets. Different Methods of Risk Management
- The key principles of e-business and their impact in business strategy. Analyze the concept of e-security
Certificate in Intellectual Property Laws and Management
At the end of the Course, participants will have an understanding of the following:
- Understanding various instruments of intellectual property laws and management
- The patent / trademark / copyright / industrial design etc procedures
- The link between intellectual property and the corporate world
- Importance of various IP and various agreements in global business environment
- Role of World Intellectual Property Organisation in intellectual property promotion and regulation
Certificate in International Taxation
Course Curriculumn :
Module I - Introduction
Module II - Jurisdiction to Tax
Module III - Double Taxation Relief
Module IV - Transfer Pricing
Module V - Anti-Avoidance Measures
Module VI - Tax Treaties
Module VII - Emerging Issues
All candidates who complete the course successfully shall be awarded with the Certificate in International Taxation by the Institute of International Trade.
For Whom :
Chartered Financial Analyst
International Business Managers
Entrepreneurs / Students
NSE Certificate Courses
Students who are pursuing UG & PG courses or aspire a career in financial markets.
On successful completion of the course and related assessments, the candidate will be awarded a joint certificate by IITrade & NSE.
LEVEL I - BASIC COURSES (NCB SERIES)
LEVEL II - MARKET OPERATION COURSES (NCM SERIES)
1.Capital Market Operations
2. Derivative Market Operations
3.Currency Market Operations
4.Commodity Market Operations
5. Financial Advisory Services
LEVEL III - ANALYST COURSES (NCA SERIES)
1. Certified Equity Analyst
2. Certified Technical Analyst
3.Certified Derivative Analyst
Email: Contact Us
|Address: Salt Lake, Sector V, Kolkata, India|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2021 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.